forum

[Archived] osu! can't load my beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hibbikki
Problem Details: Since the latest update my osu! don't loaded my beatmaps even the ones that I played before can you help me plz?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20131129.1 (latest)
DaRickster
This happened to me one time on a spare computer, what I did to fix is back-up all my songs in the Osu! that doesn't work. Then uninstalled and re-installed, later just pasting over all of my songs again.
Ruhe

Rickster733 wrote:

This happened to me one time on a spare computer, what I did to fix is back-up all my songs in the Osu! that doesn't work. Then uninstalled and re-installed, later just pasting over all of my songs again.
Just like Rickster said, Back-up your song folder on osu! To desktop or anywhere you want and then uninstall osu and install it back afterwards. Everything will be reset and cut the song folder you just back-up ad paste it on the osu! Folder. That's it, hope it helps you :)

Oh ya, you do know you can create a special folder on osu! Folder for all the songs you've downloaded. Like me, i made a folder called 'Downloads' where i put all osu! related downloads into there such as skins ad beatmaps.

Hope what rickster and my advice helped you.
Lach
You should never really need to reinstall this game. Just delete osu!.db and then run osu! again.
Ruhe

Lach wrote:

You should never really need to reinstall this game. Just delete osu!.db and then run osu! again.
I've deleted that once, but after i finished 1 song. The screen instantly goes black without even showing the score. I tried repairing but still the same so i prefer the long way which is the uninstalling.
Topic Starter
Hibbikki
ok thank you very much