forum

Osu! Challengers Tournament -Gatyaa420 Wins-

posted
Total Posts

Would you like to see an osu! Challengers Tournament #2?

Yes
85.71%
No
14.29%
Total votes: 70
Polling ended
show more
Spyrunite
I don't see why so many people are complaining about Azer and Kyou-kun. No matter what happens there will always be better players and worse players in a tournament, even if you got rid of them then there would still be one or two people that are better than everyone else.
-Faylinn
Name: -Faylinn
Tournament you are Joining: intermediate Tournament
Rank as of this moment: #191,862
Soarezi
I'll rek azer & kyyyu kun plz gg
Mythrillo

Soarezi wrote:

I'll rek azer & kyyyu kun plz gg
#believe
-Mephisto
Sounds like fun so I am going to participate :3

Name: Jin_Back7
Tournament you are Joining: Expert
Rank as of this moment: #1,945

Changed mind. I will be busy with my family that day :3
Synchrostar
Azer n Kyou are scrubs stop complaining ;w;
Azer

Synchrostar wrote:

im cuirrently considering removing my entry, if it helps.

Azer wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

If it's because of the comments these guys are making, don't. Just rub it in their faces instead.

No, but seriously, they complain, but they have still signed up, so I mean, they clearly want to beat you, right?
Soarezi

Azer wrote:

Synchrostar wrote:

dont
ill fuk u up m8
Azer
That's not relevant to my reason.
Soarezi

Azer wrote:

That's not relevant to my reason.
y so srs
Synchrostar
azer pls

you said you wouldn't bite, now i wanna see it ):
Novalogic
Just to give someone easy win ;x

name: Novarythmic
tournament: expert
current rank: 1865
Tsurumaru
Name: Kyou-Sei
Rank as of this moment: #4,205
Ohrami

Kyou-Sei wrote:

Name: Kyou-Sei
Rank as of this moment: #4,205
put me in her group <3
z1mb0bw4y
Sorry, but you can swap me up a level in the tournament if you want. I was 400918 but am now 225k so I think that puts me in intermediate.
Topic Starter
Me168

z1mb0bw4y wrote:

Sorry, but you can swap me up a level in the tournament if you want. I was 400918 but am now 225k so I think that puts me in intermediate.
Thank you for bringing this up

If your rank goes changes from when you signed up it does not affect your participation in the tournament you signed up for!

That is all. If you want to move up to Intermediate you can but you don't have to if you don't want
Aetheory
Name: Aetheory
Tournament you are Joining: Expert Tournament
Rank as of this moment: #29,163
Mollerz
Name: Mollerz
Tournament: Expert
Topic Starter
Me168
THE LAST RULE CHANGE FOR THE TOURNAMENT

So, I have a bit of changes to previous rules, hopefully this will be the last set for this Tournament ^^

1) Due to the large number of competitors already registered for this tournament, the last day to submit your entry is Saturday, November 30th. However, the tournament will still start on Saturday, December 14th, a week after the OWC

2) For the Advanced and Expert Tournament Contestants, You will be going to a Week 2, which will have a new Map Pool for it, this Map Pool will be released Sunday, December 15th, however, as of now you will know that if you move on, Round 2 Map Pools will be 24 Songs, all No Mod, with 12 Being Played off of the list. For the Advanced Tournament, this will be the Finals, as for the Expert Tournament, this has not been determined as to what it is yet. I think right now that Round 2 is a Quarter-Finals, meaning you would go on for 4 Weeks. However, this is not set in stone.

3) If anybody would like to help out and be Room Moderators along with myself for the 1st Round of the Tournament, please leave a post here or message me with your Availability and I'll will place you as I would need you (Fitting within your Availability, obviously).
Horolynn
Name: Draxuss
Current rank: #7,129
efeesh
Name: efeesh
Rank as of this moment: 20,235
Spyrunite

Me168 wrote:

2) For the Advanced and Expert Tournament Contestants, You will be going to a Week 2, which will have a new Map Pool for it, this Map Pool will be released [b]Sunday, December 15th
, however, as of now you will know that if you move on, Round 2 Map Pools will be 24 Songs, all No Mod, with 12 Being Played off of the list. For the Advanced Tournament, this will be the Finals, as for the Expert Tournament, this has not been determined as to what it is yet. I think right now that Round 2 is a Quarter-Finals, meaning you would go on for 4 Weeks. However, this is not set in stone.
So how many people would be eliminated each time and how many people would move on?
Topic Starter
Me168

Spyrunite wrote:

Me168 wrote:

2) For the Advanced and Expert Tournament Contestants, You will be going to a Week 2, which will have a new Map Pool for it, this Map Pool will be released [b]Sunday, December 15th
, however, as of now you will know that if you move on, Round 2 Map Pools will be 24 Songs, all No Mod, with 12 Being Played off of the list. For the Advanced Tournament, this will be the Finals, as for the Expert Tournament, this has not been determined as to what it is yet. I think right now that Round 2 is a Quarter-Finals, meaning you would go on for 4 Weeks. However, this is not set in stone.
So how many people would be eliminated each time and how many people would move on?
Let's try this with about 105 People playing in the Expert Tournament, since that is an even divider with 7. So it would break down Like this

Round 1-15 Rooms of 7-Top 3 In Each Advance=45 People>Round 2-9 Rooms of 5 People-Top 2 Advance=18 People>Round 3-3 Rooms of 6-Top 2 Advance=6 People>Round 4-1 Room of 6-Final Round

Then for Advance, we use 21

Round 1-3 Rooms of 7-Top 2 Advance=6 People>Round 2-1 Room of 6-Final Round
Is it possible for the Week 2 to be after new year? I mean, can't really expect everyone to be able to play on 21st. :/
Topic Starter
Me168

Kiwikun wrote:

Is it possible for the Week 2 to be after new year? I mean, can't really expect everyone to be able to play on 21st. :/
We'll see about this. I do understand that it is busy around Christmas, it would depend on the 45 who advance to Round 2 to decide
Anq
Name: Anqifucation
Current rank: 9910
Dreeew_old
Name: Dreeew
Rank as of this moment: 49047
rezoons
Name: rezoons
Tournament you are Joining: Expert tournament
Rank as of this moment: 2481
Deimos
Name: Deimos
Rank as of this moment: #2.806
Klaas
Name: klaas20
Rank as of this moment: 54,021
[Joker]
Name: jokerxx
Rank as of this moment: 11589
taku
Name: taku
Rank as of this moment: #1480
Ndy
Name: lolzzzyo
Rank as of this moment: #15502
ni_X
Name: xXEffectzGamerXx
Current rank: #19793
KRZY
Name: KRZY
Rank as of this moment: 606
NotSoLongAgo
Name: NotSoLongAgo
Rank #24,122
CocaFly
Name: cocafly
Tournament you are Joining: expert
Rank as of this moment 7353
<3
lyut
Name: 3lliot
Rank as of this moment: #15,767

I would appreciate it if you could put me in one of the later days for tournament if you are doing them. If you're not don't worry but if you can that would be helpful. :D

Thanks
Ashtongue
Name: [ Xenovia ]
Rank as of this moment: #12,799
show more