forum

Skilled Unskilled ...?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Barciok
Hi, I was playing for a while. In 3 months i got 3.7 k playcount but i was't playing everyday. I can pass almost every insane map. I can see ar10 (Cheatreal is sick. I love it). Should I play more fast maps or should I work on acc and reading slow maps (It's a but difficult now for me to play <AR9 :/)
Tshemmp
You should play whatever is the most fun to you. That said practicing low AR never hurts.
Mamoru Senpai
Play Tons of AR8. I played a lot of AR10 recently and it destroyed my mapreading for Ar9 pretty much. Just get used to low AR as much as possible. Mapreading is like 75% in terms of getting high accuracy and FC.

Obv. you can play whatever you want. It's just a tip.
Gigo
Never underestimate the ability to read low AR! Lower AR means you will have more objects on the screen at any given time and you will actually have to plan your next move instead of playing by reaction, like it is with AR10 and higher. Planing ahead will help you read the maps better.
Starry-
Practice and master AR9 first. ;u;
Kunino Sagiri
I wonder why you should start mastering AR10 when there's little to no chance of FC'ing those kind of maps even if you're training for tons of time

Start at the bottom going upwards, preferrably from AR7. There are tons of maps from AR7 to AR9 anyways (not to mention that most AR9 maps give huge pp) so working on your acc and FC'ing skills there pay off
Pengua
Cheatreal <3
Just play what pleases you the most. If you have more fun playing AR10 then do that, but what you play should be determined by you and you in particular.

(You remind me of me, unable to play <AR9.)
koromo

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

I wonder why you should start mastering AR10 when there's little to no chance of FC'ing those kind of maps even if you're training for tons of time
Ever heard of HR?

On topic, I think you should work on accuracy and reading first, losing the ability to read lower ARs isn't nice, and getting it back is a hassle. No need to do only one thing at the time, though, you can always play whatever you feel like and work on different things.
Almost

Kunino Sagiri wrote:

I found I had a higher chance of hitting circles with HR than without it when I first started playing with it.
Please
i see you have tons of A ranked songs. my suggestion is try to get all of them to S or SS
Soarezi
Why do people start playing AR10. Even if you can "read" high AR, it does NOT make you good at this game. What makes you good is how good you are able to play basically ANYTHING in this game. (obviously not counting AR7 and lower) White Wolf (wubwoofwolf) is an perfect example, of how good you can get in this game. He is able to read literally any kind of map.
AmaiHachimitsu
I think you need to go back to your first, main account.
chanhien
AR1 + EZ ?
Soulg
doesn't EZ just make it AR1 no matter what
silmarilen
EZ halves the ar, so no
Soulg
I feel like you should be able to use EZ+HR, then. Won't really matter vast majority of the time, but QoL thing, i guess?
Topic Starter
Barciok
Lol EZ+HR? That's, uhm... Impossibru :D
silmarilen
yeah you cant even active ez and hr at the same time because they are opposites, just like you cant activate ht and dt at the same time
Kanye West

Soulg wrote:

doesn't EZ just make it AR1 no matter what
If you think easy makes everything AR1, then you've never seen AR1.
Soulg

silmarilen wrote:

yeah you cant even active ez and hr at the same time because they are opposites, just like you cant activate ht and dt at the same time
AR10 + EZ = AR5 + HR = AR7

that was my logic in that idea, but i was dead from insomnia :(
Topic Starter
Barciok

Soulg wrote:

silmarilen wrote:

AR10 + EZ = AR5 + HR = AR7

that was my logic in that idea, but i was dead from insomnia :(

Think about circle sizes ;D
pielak213
­
Soulg

Barciok wrote:

Think about circle sizes ;D
they would just cancel each other and stay the same for the maps original thing

same with hp drain
GoldenWolf

Soulg wrote:

same with hp drain
Actually no, since EZ divide settings by 2 and HR multiplies by 1.4
Full Tablet

GoldenWolf wrote:

Soulg wrote:

same with hp drain
Actually no, since EZ divide settings by 2 and HR multiplies by 1.4
Does it apply to HP drain too?

BTW Cicle Size was thought to be multiplied by 1.3 with HR, but apparently it is really 1.4
GoldenWolf
I don't know how HR affects hp drain, but I'm guessing it's x1.4 too, like with every other settings