3. Benjamin
4. Neyri
5. Saten
6. CXu
7. Nidert
8. Gyuunyu
9. Kriers
10. Plaxix
plz gyun deserves rank 43267482139647213498126743812647123943261 worst player sweden
Gyuunyu

Nyari wrote:

plz gyun deserves rank 43267482139647213498126743812647123943261 worst player sweden
):
Dolphin

boat wrote:

;_;7
Hahahah
boat
Benjamin forever #1 lmao

Is he still around?
biboku

boat wrote:

Benjamin forever #1 lmao

Is he still around?
Sometimes, seen lots of his multis.
Kanye West

Xytox wrote:

You got it wrong.

1. Liiraye
2. biboku
3. Benjamin
4. Neyri
5. Saten
6. CXu
7. Nidert
8. Gyuunyu
9. Kriers
10. Plaxix
qft

came to support liiraye <3
Liiraye
Senpai finary noticed...! (#°///w///°#)7
Liiraye
Xytox när ska vi sätta igång lol
Plaxix
what in the fuck?
Xytox

Liiraye wrote:

När Cloudio är klar med videon antar jag, eller nåt sånt, så vi ba recordar över eller nåt. Tror det var igår jag frågade honom, han svarade inte. Du kan få äran att fråga den här gången om du vill. xD
Topic Starter
Kluddio

Xytox wrote:

Liiraye wrote:

När Cloudio är klar med videon antar jag, eller nåt sånt, så vi ba recordar över eller nåt. Tror det var igår jag frågade honom, han svarade inte. Du kan få äran att fråga den här gången om du vill. xD
Blev lite svårt att hinna med allt under de senaste veckan, tack vara att jag slö'ade med matte + högskole provet
Gör allt denna fredan så vi får den klar. Xytox, Du får skicka mig ditt youtube acc snabbt sen så jag kan testa och se om nån video är copy rightad.
Chokladboll
Jävla fyrkanter
Swe_Wrestler
Blir det någon video eller? D:
Liiraye

Tjolahop wrote:

Shilkey

Tjolahop wrote:

Xytox
Haha, tänkte precis på exakt samma sak. Orkar typ inte ens fråga längre. Ser ju inte ut att hända nåt liksom. ELLER?!
Swe_Wrestler

Xytox wrote:

Haha, tänkte precis på exakt samma sak. Orkar typ inte ens fråga längre. Ser ju inte ut att hända nåt liksom. ELLER?!
Vem är det man ska tjata på? Om han vägrar så lär det ju inte vara jättesvårt att hitta någon annan som vet hur man gör :P
CXu
AmaiHachimitsu
Is it still on?

1. Gyuunyu
2. Shimox
3. Xytox
4. Shilkey
5. Nidert
6. Slizzer
7. theowest
8. Gnuu
9. Nyari
10. Cloudio-san

BTW writing the rules in english would be appreciated by non-swedish players ^^
Xytox

AmaiHachimitsu wrote:

Is it still on?

1. Gyuunyu
2. Shimox
3. Xytox
4. Shilkey
5. Nidert
6. Slizzer
7. theowest
8. Gnuu
9. Nyari
10. Cloudio-san

BTW writing the rules in english would be appreciated by non-swedish players ^^
Actually, it isn't. But honestly, I almost feel like we should open this again or something, since the video is never getting done. Our infamous video maker seems to have just forgotten about this or something. Either that or he just doesn't bother or care...or he's incredibly busy...for weeks and weeks...probably even months.

Since almost all the votes in this thread are completely inaccurate, I'd almost go as far as to suggest a re-vote session where all the previous votes are just completely ignored.

Tjolahop wrote:

Xytox wrote:

Vem är det man ska tjata på? Om han vägrar så lär det ju inte vara jättesvårt att hitta någon annan som vet hur man gör :P
Cloudio-san.
CXu
On a serious note, if you can't get this done by the end of 2013, I could probably help out. Exams coming up soon, so I can't really do much this year though, but yeah.
Nyari
i could take the project on, if you guys would want a video made in windows movie maker
Xytox

CXu wrote:

On a serious note, if you can't get this done by the end of 2013, I could probably help out. Exams coming up soon, so I can't really do much this year though, but yeah.
Cool beans.

Nyari wrote:

i could take the project on, if you guys would want a video made in windows movie maker
Oh boi.
Slizzer

Xytox wrote:

Since almost all the votes in this thread are completely inaccurate, I'd almost go as far as to suggest a re-vote session where all the previous votes are just completely ignored.
I agree!~

If there will be a new vote thread.
I think it would be appropriate to exclude votes that are for the players that have quit/semi-quit. But I might be the only one who thinks so?
Xytox
Yee, I feel like at this point, players such as Nidert and theowest should be excluded from the top 10. They could be mentioned in honorable mentions if people would want that, but that would be it in my opinion.

We could also create a new thread, pimp it up in English so everyone could understand, and let people from all over the world vote if they so would desire. (Although, we just experienced a bunch of people voting with no clue what they were doing, so it might not be such a great idea. I wouldn't have said a thing if not 90% of the people who're included in the top 10 agreed with me. The final top 10 list ended up like a pile of nonsense. I think most of you can agree with me.)

All this if we find someone who'd definitely make the video and if Cloudio is okay with that/completely gone.
maal
sigh i could do it as well, seeing as i did the last years scandinavian one

doesnt really take that much time but yeah i could do it as well if you guys just make a new voting or something
boat
A filthy dane doing the Swedish top 10 video?

preposterous! outrageous!
maal
perker
boat
In a Swedish thread you're the perker

wallahu
Chokladboll
Top swedish players who can't win in OWC
Liiraye

Chokladboll wrote:

Top swedish players who can't win in OWC
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww very fun
much happy
wow
Chokladboll
Welp if kludd will not make the video, I can do that since I have alot of free time.
Xytox

Chokladboll wrote:

Welp if kludd will not make the video, I can do that since I have alot of free time.
You're the last one I'd ask to make this video.
boat
lol

Well unless you mind I can talk to Emil about working something out collaboratively.

I'll be free throughout most of the following weeks so I got plenty of time on my hands.
Not that a video like this would take more than a couple of days to make anyways.

Just about anyone can make a new proper voting thread already, to at least get that part out of the way.
Shouldn't matter who makes it as long as there's a final list to work around.

Additionally Gyuunyu, Shimox, Shilkey, Nidert and whoever else who will most probably be in the final list might as well get to picking and uploading their replays, for everyones convenience.
Xytox
I'm actually not too sure what's even going on right now. Didn't really pick up on what Cloudio said yesterday, but it seemed to be something in the lines of making a video next year instead? So I supposed he can't be arsed anymore.

And as for the re-voting. Some people seemed to support the idea, others didn't since it would require a lot of extra work.

Ehm, let me just ask and see when Cloudio gets home. Shouldn't take more than a day. But then again, it's that guy who "always answers on skype."
boat
That aside, I'm a bit disappointed in Sweden's' top10 project, which in comparison to just about all other countries didn't even consider any other gamemodes despite that we got a very decent #180 mania player, several #250-500 CTB players and Bnyuu/Tanaka as the top taiko players.

shamefur dispray guys
Xytox
You think that should be in the same video? I always thought it would be cool if the players of the respective modes made their own videos or sumthing. But I guess there aren't enough players for that. You might have a point.

But yee, I asked Cloudio. Seems like he will be making the video. Don't think there'll be any new voting threads and such either. Boop.

All in all, I think things can go smoother than this. For next year we'll make a more accurate list, maybe include other game modes if there aren't enough players for them, and get the video done in time. This is starting to get a bit embarrassing to say the least.
show more