forum

What things can't you eat or drink in a certain way?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Magicphoenix
Even though it's the same food or liquid ?

For me:

orange juice out of the bottle is a no-go while in a glass it's pure bliss
Kanye West
I don't drink soda or beer out of anything but glass bottles.
Kaona
This may sound weird but...

I can't immediately bite into anything that isn't soft. I have to put it in my mouth, "suck" it (that sounds wrong) until it's soft and then I chew it. I think I also do it because I like to savour the flavour.

That also probably explains why I'm such a slow eater.
TakuMii
Lately, I've been finding that hotdogs are unappetizing to me unless they've been cut into octopus shapes :?
UnderminE

Kaona wrote:

I can't immediately bite into anything that isn't soft. I have to put it in my mouth, "suck" it (that sounds wrong) until it's soft and then I chew it. I think I also do it because I like to savour the flavour.

blushed so bad while reading this

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
iSpR1Te
When I have a plate with a variety of food on it, I always leave the best tasting food for last.
Varetyr
I think milk tastes okay.
I really like cereals.
But please, do never put cereals in my milk. I dunno, to me it's a little bit as if someone chew my cereals, then spat them.... eew
Aeidxst
as long as i have my mouth, there is nothing i guess. except the turkish thing called cig kofte. i can't eat it while this fucking world has my ex alive. fuck you undermin.

undermin

undermin.

Restless Spirit
I do not have these problems. I can eat and drink everything I like to eat and drink in every (normal) way possible without complaining. I just EET. FOOD. MOAR.
UnderminE

Aeidxst wrote:

as long as i have my mouth, there is nothing i guess. except the turkish thing called cig kofte. i can't eat it while this fucking world has my ex alive. fuck you undermin.

undermin

undermin.

brb dying just so you can eat it like before
Aeidxst
THAT'S KIND
Faust
Mayonaise by itself is a no-go for me.

I can only consume that (in small amounts as well) when it's added as a condiment to foods eg. burgers. Or I'd feel really sick in the stomach.

Also, having to drink coffee in plastic/styrofoam cups. Big no.
boat
who in their right mind would eat plain mayo anyways
Jarby
Not exactly something I can't do without, but I much prefer to use teaspoons when eating anything that would normally be eaten with a tablespoon. I eat soup with soup spoons though, that'd be a nightmare with a teaspoon. Also, I use a knife in my left hand and fork in my right despite being right-handed.

boat wrote:

who in their right mind would eat plain mayo anyways
I licked a bit off my finger when I was making tuna salad. It's not bad, but it's kind of next to margarine on things you probably shouldn't eat on its own.
Apex_old
untitled
Rorona
Shredded wheats can not be eaten with milk. It is heresy.
Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
It tastes better this way too, no?

Apex wrote:

In ancient Chinese medicine, there are a lot of things that you can not eat at the same time, beacuse their chemical reaction is harmful to the human body: Eating crab meat and persimmons at the same time will give you a diarrhea, eating Tofu and Spinach will give you gallstones... I need to find a tablet for this.
Some of them are pretty much rumors, while others makes sense. Consult your friends major in Chinese med physician for more details would be a good idea haha :)
Seikunai
Lamb without mint jelly is unappetizing for me.

First time I ate lamb was without mint jelly and I immediately hated it.

Then I tried it again with mint jelly, I like it now.

Seikunai wrote:

Seikunai

B-52 wrote:

Seikunai wrote:

Obviously not. Well, I was talking about medium rare lamb chops.

Seikunai wrote:

Obviously not. Well, I was talking about medium rare lamb chops.
Haha just kidding, don't take it too seriously :3
Jarby
Is mint jelly different from mint sauce? I can't imagine lamb with gelatinous mint.
Vish024
Can't eat eggplant. I can't stand its look, its smell or its taste. It's foul. I remember going to someone's place and they served lasagna with eggplant in it, I struggled not to puke and to maintain a straight face the entire evening.
Birdy

UnderminE wrote:

Kaona wrote:

blushed so bad while reading this

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
now kiss

OT: I can only eat molten cheese. And even then I always order my burgers without cheese, eat my breads without cheese, and put awkwardly small amount of it on self-made pizzas. Even weirder, I don't know how to eat swiss rolls before it's dark. Only applies to swiss rolls.
TakuMii

B-52 wrote:

Sashimi without wasabi is definitely no. Wasabi kills the germs, so you need it to go with raw fish.
Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
Interference_old
I can't eat cereals without letting them to be kinda soft and then eat it.

And I hate cold snacks. Potato chips, wafers, anything that's cold except chocolate. Chocolate are awesome when they're cold.
Kareov
nothing
Gravey-
Mayonaise is so eww! XD
Rorona

YayMii wrote:

B-52 wrote:

Where I live, there are regulations for serving raw fish (such as the requirement to freeze the fish for 24-hours beforehand to kill the germs), so it's usually not something to worry about.
The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh. imo a pretty big one.
laport

Rorona wrote:

The problem with that is the process of freezing/defrosting the fish makes it taste different from when it was fresh.
it doesn't for herring,
above statement appears to be invalid
boat
there is only one kind of fish in the world and that fish is herring
Kanye West
red herring, to be precise
kouzuki_karen
a banana, for certain reasons
Tsukimi Luna
wtf? ._.
Zeraph
Milk cause it gives me the shits. Real nice.
Cyclohexane
Well at least it doesn't make you puke and/or pass out
Boomkin_old_1
i can't eat peppers but i like pepper sauces which is weird
kouzuki_karen
Also asparagus, whenever I bite some the asparagus juice makes me sick.
Dafydd
drinking coke using a straw. there's something weird about straws
show more