forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Quaraezha
Vish024

UnderminE wrote:

Where have you been Lavolpey, i think it's been 4 months or so since i last saw you on forums.
Had Uni and a few other troubles. Got holidays until March now.
Hika
There was an experiment for ESP in my class today and this kid had perfect results...

2 scared.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Kanye West wrote:

"compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe" - Albert Einstein
"i am gonna blow up all of these fucking nerds today" - Guy Fawkes, yesterday
Kyonko Hizara

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Legs thread
Post your ligaments
UnderminE
i'm so excited because shellghost posted his dik
Hika

UnderminE wrote:

i'm so excited because shellghost posted his dik
his dik looks really nice but yours looks just as nice
Rorona
this was my test.
how to lose marks

Hika

Rorona wrote:

this was my test.
how to lose marks

mfw my teacher will take off points for not labeling the unit as well
Jinxy
Wait you mean marks deducted for no units isn't the norm?

Had an American physics teacher last year, he would shout UNITS every time someone went up to the board and answered a question without units
Shellghost
I don't know how they did it.

But youtube comments are even worse now.
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Had an American physics teacher last year, he would shout UNITS every time someone went up to the board and answered a question without units
Well, the answer was 0, and it was radians, so there was no real NEED for units, just I wrote down the answer without explaining anything, though I assumed the graph above would have been sufficient.

It wasn't.
Jinxy

Rorona wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Well, the answer was 0, and it was radians, so there was no real NEED for units, just I wrote down the answer without explaining anything, though I assumed the graph above would have been sufficient.

It wasn't.
Oh. Yeah, that does suck.

So apparently Internet Explorer now has an official anime-style personification, designed by Microsoft Singapore.

mathexpert

Rorona wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

It wasn't.
units are always necessary...numbers by themselves are meaningless in this context

for all I (or the prof) knows you could have been talking about 0 m/s, 0 lbs, a net force of 0, 0 mol*kg/k*cd or how many cupcakes you ate this morning (0)
Rorona
Also, it was effectively asking for a slope.

Slopes don't quite come in units.
mathexpert
I have no idea what the question is asking, but judging from the questions that I do see, the graph has units, right? Maybe water depth for the dependent (y) and time for independant (x)? so maybe it's meters/hour or something
UnderminE

Shellghost wrote:

I don't know how they did it.

But youtube comments are even worse now.
it is weird
Quaraezha
Still not convinced to move to Google+
NotEvenDoomMusic

Quaraezha wrote:

Google+
I'm using it... through YouTube, else.
Ew. Google+

and yes, YT comments are so fucked up again... fuck, there hasn't been one update on youtube that was at least "minor" or "adapt that fucking shit from anew"
jeez, that's really grinding my nuts.
Apex_old
untitled
Jarby
I am so far beyond giving a fuck about whenever youtube or osu! or facebook or whatever makes a layout change.
Vish024
The only layout changes that I deeply dislike are that of Youtube, I can't see why there's a need to over-complicate everything with each layout. The site looked fine 3 years ago as opposed to the clusterfuck that it's become recently.
UnderminE
i don't like Steam profile layout changes
Hika

Rorona wrote:

It wasn't.
I mean if they ever ask for an instantaneous rate of change in a word problem, they may mean the slope but in the sense of a word problem so the units are needed, even if it's 0 radians. I'd write it as 0 rad. x:

I thought it was stupid too but my calculus teacher is so strict about units...
Quaraezha
I sure feel like updating the Character Guessing Game.
mekadon_old

Hika wrote:

You pretty much need units to tell what the numbers are about anyway, even if you know what the numbers are about not everyone else does

Having a lot of music but not listening all of them and listen to only few made me feel so bad now, I really need to stop doing that
Seph
Hika

mekadon wrote:

Hika wrote:

You pretty much need units to tell what the numbers are about anyway, even if you know what the numbers are about not everyone else does
I've always tacked on units, but when it comes down to things like 0, I never bothered putting a unit down even though it's common sense to do it.
Talking about math, I have it next period ):
DaddyCoolVipper

I like how youtube shouts at you now
Seph
mad
mekadon_old

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

I like how youtube shouts at you now
reddit, youtube edition
Quaraezha
Finally updated the Character Guessing Game. It's been too long.
Tsukimi Luna
why do i always have this crushing feeling and emotion whenever i play osu! nowadays....

Seems like i dont live up to my old expectations...

Ever since i changed my playstyle....
I cant get back to my old level...

I actually want to make this game fun to play again...

I used to be able to represent my country in OWC
For example : i was able to pass shit like kokou no sousei... but im unable to even pass 5~10 seconds of the song now...
That kind of dip is skill is not normal....

It fustrates me alot because no matter how fast i imagine my fingers to move... it doesnt do 200 bpm....
it feels like the fastest speed my finger can go is like 190 bpm
Fyi: i cant even single tap 95~100bpm properly... ( I can only last 6~7 notes at most )

I have no idea why i get so pissed off when I cant S/SS/Pass a song that i used to be able to S/SS/Pass

I think i need some physcological help

I completely regret my playstyle switch sometimes because i have been worse off in every aspect.. except for accuaracy...
and its too late to switch back , i tried to switch back and all it did is make it worse... to top the worse situation that im in
help................................

I also have this evil side of me....
I secretly hate HD players that tops my HR ranks with their pathetic HD ranks...

The said map is kyun kyun inaba by Aenna
Try that map on HD...
The low AR + HD is........ vasavsoisvdsvdojisdvoija

People who play be memoryyyyyyyyy VCSIOCSOJISCJOISCOIJSC go play FL ;-;

I wish i can get this competitive mindset of mind completely out of my mind....
But then my mind just blows up when i see stuffs like i mentioned....

Im trying to make myself think
"NONE OF THIS IS GONNA MATTER AT ALL IN THE END" but it only works as a relief ;A;

I dai

Pardon me for the Drama Post after so long
Chokladboll
my pal got banned for saying the word " korean mmorpg"

why
boat
because you're both nerds
Chokladboll
it's not my fault that I search the internet for korean SSN to play korean A.V.A
Tsukimi Luna
no.................................................

Shut up and tell me how to make the game fun again
Yoeri
F1 > Q > 2

You're welcome.
Yarissa
After playing osu! competitively for years I've kinda decided it's not worth it to get frustrated over ranks or cheaters. I just play to full combo and when I get highscores it's like "oh well lookie there I got rank 5." And then I go on and play another map. Also farming pp is fun
Quaraezha
Valve and Riot just collectively shat their pants.
Heroes of the Storm is gonna savior of ASSFAGGOTS

But it's still pretty retarded that Blizzard named it that.
Now there will be confusion among HotS with "Heroes of the Storm" and "Heart of the Swarm"
show more