forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Violence is the answer.
Chokladboll
hhhhhahaahahaa, they are making children work for no salary in sweden in 8th grade
Jarby
That Russian person added me on skype. I'm not sure what to make of this since they seemed a bit disheartened that I could only speak English. How many Australians even speak Russian?
Vish024
You'd be surprised. All these people from let's just say former Soviet states that are fluent at it in my neighborhood.
Apex_old
untitled
UnderminE
Where have you been Lavolpey, i think it's been 4 months or so since i last saw you on forums.
Kanye West
"compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe" - Albert Einstein
DaddyCoolVipper
Newly discovered knee ligament, kanye! http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-me ... discovered
Kaona
I don't even know what I use the forums for anymore.
DaddyCoolVipper
Legs thread
Quaraezha

We anime now.
RIP in Peace Nanami aka Windows 7-tan ;_;7

NotEvenDoomMusic

Quaraezha wrote:

We anime now.
RIP in Peace Nanami aka Windows 7-tan ;_;7

fuck, so kawaii sugoi desu.
Quaraezha
Vish024

UnderminE wrote:

Where have you been Lavolpey, i think it's been 4 months or so since i last saw you on forums.
Had Uni and a few other troubles. Got holidays until March now.
Hika
There was an experiment for ESP in my class today and this kid had perfect results...

2 scared.
Topic Starter
Wojjan

Kanye West wrote:

"compound interest is the most powerful force in the universe" - Albert Einstein
"i am gonna blow up all of these fucking nerds today" - Guy Fawkes, yesterday
Kyonko Hizara

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Legs thread
Post your ligaments
UnderminE
i'm so excited because shellghost posted his dik
Hika

UnderminE wrote:

i'm so excited because shellghost posted his dik
his dik looks really nice but yours looks just as nice
Rorona
this was my test.
how to lose marks

Hika

Rorona wrote:

this was my test.
how to lose marks

mfw my teacher will take off points for not labeling the unit as well
Jinxy
Wait you mean marks deducted for no units isn't the norm?

Had an American physics teacher last year, he would shout UNITS every time someone went up to the board and answered a question without units
Shellghost
I don't know how they did it.

But youtube comments are even worse now.
Rorona

Jinxy wrote:

Had an American physics teacher last year, he would shout UNITS every time someone went up to the board and answered a question without units
Well, the answer was 0, and it was radians, so there was no real NEED for units, just I wrote down the answer without explaining anything, though I assumed the graph above would have been sufficient.

It wasn't.
Jinxy

Rorona wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

Well, the answer was 0, and it was radians, so there was no real NEED for units, just I wrote down the answer without explaining anything, though I assumed the graph above would have been sufficient.

It wasn't.
Oh. Yeah, that does suck.

So apparently Internet Explorer now has an official anime-style personification, designed by Microsoft Singapore.

mathexpert

Rorona wrote:

Jinxy wrote:

It wasn't.
units are always necessary...numbers by themselves are meaningless in this context

for all I (or the prof) knows you could have been talking about 0 m/s, 0 lbs, a net force of 0, 0 mol*kg/k*cd or how many cupcakes you ate this morning (0)
Rorona
Also, it was effectively asking for a slope.

Slopes don't quite come in units.
mathexpert
I have no idea what the question is asking, but judging from the questions that I do see, the graph has units, right? Maybe water depth for the dependent (y) and time for independant (x)? so maybe it's meters/hour or something
UnderminE

Shellghost wrote:

I don't know how they did it.

But youtube comments are even worse now.
it is weird
Quaraezha
Still not convinced to move to Google+
NotEvenDoomMusic

Quaraezha wrote:

Google+
I'm using it... through YouTube, else.
Ew. Google+

and yes, YT comments are so fucked up again... fuck, there hasn't been one update on youtube that was at least "minor" or "adapt that fucking shit from anew"
jeez, that's really grinding my nuts.
Apex_old
untitled
Jarby
I am so far beyond giving a fuck about whenever youtube or osu! or facebook or whatever makes a layout change.
Vish024
The only layout changes that I deeply dislike are that of Youtube, I can't see why there's a need to over-complicate everything with each layout. The site looked fine 3 years ago as opposed to the clusterfuck that it's become recently.
UnderminE
i don't like Steam profile layout changes
Hika

Rorona wrote:

It wasn't.
I mean if they ever ask for an instantaneous rate of change in a word problem, they may mean the slope but in the sense of a word problem so the units are needed, even if it's 0 radians. I'd write it as 0 rad. x:

I thought it was stupid too but my calculus teacher is so strict about units...
Quaraezha
I sure feel like updating the Character Guessing Game.
mekadon_old

Hika wrote:

You pretty much need units to tell what the numbers are about anyway, even if you know what the numbers are about not everyone else does

Having a lot of music but not listening all of them and listen to only few made me feel so bad now, I really need to stop doing that
Seph
Hika

mekadon wrote:

Hika wrote:

You pretty much need units to tell what the numbers are about anyway, even if you know what the numbers are about not everyone else does
I've always tacked on units, but when it comes down to things like 0, I never bothered putting a unit down even though it's common sense to do it.
Talking about math, I have it next period ):
show more