forum

The Unknown Amorphous Anonymous

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
unknownamus
Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born (as I have been informed and believe) on a Friday, at twelve o'clock at night. It was remarked that the clock began to strike, and I began to cry, simultaneously---

Ha. Okay. I'll stop robbing Dickens of his greatest work. Hello. I should start by informing these readers that I have not one name, but thousands. DJ Unk, Joe Satriani, The Unknown, The Abyss, The Anus, Jack Attack, and more are all monikers and pseudonyms of my vast expanse of identities. However, you... you may call me Unknownamus, and I am pleased to make your acquaintance.

I never really enjoy creating introduction threads on any forum for the simple fact that I cannot summarize myself in but a few short paragraphs. Even pages upon pages of books of descriptive text cannot catalog the entirety of my being, nor do it justice. As George Carlin stated, "An author could never kill themself. They'd take too long writing the suicide note." Vehemently verbose and artfully accurate, I thrust aloft the binds of inhibition to boldly charge into the sapless and transcendent beyond.

Hopefully, my baseball stats can be found upon my profile. I hope that with my present rank of 44000, not that rank is truly representative of one's ability, I can consider myself within the elite of OSU players, near it, or at least a fairly decent player. If not, and I have overestimated my abilities, then so be it. Yes, my accuracy is crap because screw easy maps.

While I may have to eat these words, I don't exactly plan on becoming active in this forum community. The reasons can be found here: ________ but to make a long sorry short, I'm merely apprehensive towards any forum community whatsoever for the fact that hierarchies form. The game is fun enough to the point where I don't have to frequent here. My first post was in the Technical Discussion thread due to a problem causing me enough concern to report it. Hopefully, it will be fixed shortly.

Well, that's all I can really say for now. After nearly 2 years with OSU, I figured I should at least post an intro thread here. I've met a lot of you already through the game, but perhaps I'll meet even more on here. This is your weaver of words, signing out.

Oh, here's my band and Youtube channel: https://soundcloud.com/melonrock & http://www.youtube.com/user/AnchorfaceProduction/videos respectively.
Zalaria
Dat intro o.o welcome to the forums lol XD By the looks of it you're prolly more skilled than I am (my mouse broke so I'm using a trackpad for now) But whatever ignore my rank I'm bad at this game >.> Anywho, hope you stick around with us!
Topic Starter
unknownamus
Thanks for the salutations. Shame to hear about your mouse. I'd recommend getting a cheap HP brand basic mouse that's easily replaceable.
Birdy

welcome~
Topic Starter
unknownamus
Ha! Lovely. Good to know I have a virus named after me... or vice-versa. And what style! How wonderfully morbid it is to have your dying computer moan a possessed cry towards your despairing eardrums.
AmberLynx
Tetrace
Hi there Unknownamus, it is very nice to meet you!!
Welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy it here :)
[-Sophie-]_old
Hey there. Long intro, i actually read it :D. Anyways ~ Welcome to teh forums! Enjoy your stay! Add me if you want to chat or BECOME BEST FRIENDS!
*Dances*
Topic Starter
unknownamus
@Salted_Nuts Sorry, I don't know how to count to potato. Can you show me? You're clearly qualified.

@4 Aces Likewise, chap. Well, as indicated, I won't be visiting this place much, but I may eat these words if I find an addictive enough topic to talk about.

@Sophie Ha. Hope you enjoyed the read. Thanks again. Sure thing. Can never have too many puppe-- friends. <3
PearlescentMoon
Welcome to the forums! :)
cokeshawty
Welcome to osu! and the forums. Have a good time (:
[-Teddy-]
Welcome to osu! if you need any assistance don't be afraid to send me a PM!
deadbeat
thread is 3 weeks old. i think we can leave this one alone now :)