forum

Yoko Shimomura - In The Final

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chupalika
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, December 15, 2014 at 12:38:28 PM

Artist: Yoko Shimomura
Title: In The Final
Source: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Tags: final boss battle alpha dream alphadream super mario rpg smrpg shrowser
BPM: 155.95
Filesize: 2069kb
Play Time: 01:32
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.36 stars, 327 notes)
  2. Hard (3.07 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Insane v2 (4.36 stars, 325 notes)
Download: Yoko Shimomura - In The Final
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
get hyped, it's the final boss battle music from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story !!!

edit (Dec. 02, 2014): title change, more accurate timing, fixed up some patterns and added a hard difficulty which is still work in progress!
edit 2 (Dec. 11, 2014): still working on hard difficulty
edit 3 (Dec. 12, 2014): lazy
edit 4 (Dec. 15, 2014): done with hard! need a normal diff now... ugh
haxsu
IRC mod
BeatofIke
The timing is pretty much perfect! It sounds a tiny bit late. I would try -7 instead! :3
Topic Starter
Chupalika
edit: offset will be -10 next time I update map... whenever that will be lol
thanks ♥

Raiho
IRC Mod

Also as a recommendation (so this isn't too short), you should probably try to fix the spacing a bit in the first half. Looking at the second half, some of the spacing changes in the first feel like the style of the map though some seem random. The second half seems better with it to me. (I saw the half at ~52 seconds sorry if not helpful or confusing. I'll try to help more specifically when I can play again.)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.