forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

3-hour-walks are the shortest normal routine walks I take, get your shit together if 2 hours is your maximum.
Long walks are amazing
Foxtrot
3 hour walk is my minimum, but that's because I live in a city and there is not much to see around here (and a lot of neighborhoods are bad, too).
mathexpert

Jarby wrote:

Audiodelus wrote:

I attempted to eat my last tictac and accidentally swallowed it straight away. How depressing.
Are you always so eager to swallow?
best joke 2013
NotEvenDoomMusic

methexpert wrote:

best joke 2013
stop smoke.
smoke stop. please.

mekadon_old
Smoked hookah 2 weeks straight
Trash Boat

Static Noise Bird wrote:

3-hour-walks are the shortest normal routine walks I take, get your shit together if 2 hours is your maximum.
not so fast, mon chéri! i said 2 hours, not 2 hours total. i take 2 hours to go and another 2 hours to come back
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

m'on cheri!
I don't think that's a part of any language.
Bweh
Pokem'on cherries
Trash Boat

Rorona wrote:

its comprensible. you don't speak french
mekadon_old
poppin' pokemon cherries
Jarby

battler077 wrote:

Rorona wrote:

Jé pä'rle la f'ränc'ãis a'ussi!

Jarby wrote:

Jé pä'rle la f'ränc'ãis a'ussi!
Doesn't really seem like it
Rorona

battler077 wrote:

Rorona wrote:

I can, I'm Canadian.

m'on =/= mon.
Kanye West

mekadon wrote:

poppin' pokemon cherries
pokébestiality
Trash Boat
lolololololol
mathexpert

Kanye West wrote:

pokéality
Yoeri

mathexpert wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

pot
Trash Boat
anyway, i don't speak french either, i just got that from Gambit. and some research at Google translator
NotEvenDoomMusic

battler077 wrote:

anyway, i don't speak french either, i just got that from Gambit. and some research at Google translator
Apex_old
It is prevalent in China that "One hates Japan does not mean he is patriotic, but if one wants to be patriotic he must hate Japan."

I am worried.
GladiOol
being patriotic is for faggots anyway
Sethlied

Apex wrote:

It is prevalent in China that "One hates Japan does not mean he is patriotic, but if one wants to be patriotic he must hate Japan."

I am worried.
wow china are full of douchebags
love your enemy and the fight will be easier.
thelewa
if I was Chinese I'd be inclined to hate the Japanese if the country would still be the same nowadays as it was during the second world war

but right now there really isn't a reason to hate them, that was a war fought by our great-grandfathers and grandfathers and their beliefs do not pass along with blood to the younger generation
Apex_old
The key is that Japan hasn't apologized to China for their mess while Germany and Italy did.
DaddyCoolVipper

thelewa wrote:

if I was Chinese I'd be inclined to hate the Japanese if the country would still be the same nowadays as it was during the second world war

but right now there really isn't a reason to hate them, that was a war fought by our great-grandfathers and grandfathers and their beliefs do not pass along with blood to the younger generation

They're still alive, though
Bweh
And slightly irradiated
iiyo
When i was in school (High School) My best friend was smuggling molly *Extacy* in school and i didnt really worry about it, till the next day a girl at my school OD'd on it, if i told someone i might of prevented it :(
Seph

thelewa wrote:

True, and honestly the country itself has changed now, given the example that the Philippines was one country that suffered so much from the Japanese regime before, yet now they are the ones who helps us most (i.e. infrastructural help, calamity help to cite some).
Chokladboll
Fuck asia
Wojjan

UnderminE wrote:

Daddy gave a good advice
15 days worth of this thread and this is the only post I even remotely enjoyed because it reminded me of something better than this thread.
The Confess thread is going on a timeout until the wojjpoll finishes. Use the seven following days to do stuff you're really going to regret and then confess about them in the thread that's meant for confessions instead of memes.
fucking memes
Wojjan
WE BACK. My computer was broken whoops.

I confess that I have no idea how to fix a computer even at the most basic of levels. I don't know what a driver is, I don't know what safe mode does, I cancelled chkdsk for taking too long by turning my computer off and on once.

So what did you guys do?
boat
first
Wojjan
I was first you dumb fucking bitch
boat
no

nerd

I confess that I was first
UnderminE
i love you both
Trash Boat
yay! we're confessing again!
HartofLife
I confess that even though i knew this thread was closed for FIFTEEN days, i kept checking everyday.
Topic Starter
Aeidxst
i'm drinking too much these days. some nights i end up getting drunk badly. hardly go back and find my home. and wake up in a mess. and sometimes there are people i don't know around. i see them at school sometimes but i don't even remember who they are. i threw up halfasleep in my bed while dreaming myself still outside, with a crowd around me in a street. it was painful

it is painful but i still do it. and my only reason is having good time with my friends. but always some idiot comes up with a heartfucking thing which makes me remember thing that i'm supposed to be laughing at. and i end up sacrificing my mind to my past and remember a guilt of mine.(couldn't find something much more gay to say, sorry) then all that fun turns into silenthillatmosphereshit. some try to fix me, some hugs and funny shit like that. but when they talk, i get worse and worse. thanks.
Chokladboll
i cry too much
_Color
The dark scares me if I'm alone.
show more