forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
NotEvenDoomMusic
Oh wow, 5 IV eevees? man, i would love to get one since i'm probably going to train an "competitive" umbreon :o
_Remi
Well, they're all Timid, so you'd have to breed an Eevee with the right nature for Umbreon, but if you don't mind that, I'll give you one right now.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Well, they're all Timid, so you'd have to breed an Eevee with the right nature for Umbreon, but if you don't mind that, I'll give you one right now.
Thanks a bunch :D
Yeah, will breed it with another nature for it :D
Rorona

Rorona wrote:

Sorry, I went to sleep. I'll be on in maybe 2 hours or so?
Nope, still not home. Maybe in an hour.
Professor Prinny
Azure_Kite
I hate those puzzles. I lack the eye coordination to make sense of them correctly. I know if you notice where they line up you'll always get two correct pieces per swap but...

I had the same troubles with Banjo Tooie as a kid ._.
Faust
Added Trisk and...it seems they haven't gotten to me yet ?

Taking a hiatus from Pokémon at the moment, though I've been previously been training a competitive Honchkrow, Tangrowth and Shuckle.
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

^ This (at least for Hard for me).

Unlimited is a nightmare ._.
_Remi
I just released one of my pokémon, and it was holding my everstone

fml ;_;
Gakkun
add me on the list?

Pokemon Y Name Version: Pili
3DS Name: Pili
FC: 2552-1666-9549

Friend Safari Type: Flying
Pokemon: orz....... woobats and pidgeys
^^ this is rather unpleasant

will trade lvl 1 charmanders with outrage, dragon rush & dragon pulse
also shinx, spiritomb, and drilbur
pm if you add me ._.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Not ingame related and it's not something just recently achieved but i just noticed something...

I only get as far as finishing a puzzle in around 35 seconds max., can't consider myself as good at them, never tried playing the unlimited version.
Rather stick to heads up and enjoy the unlimiited there; feels like i'm at least accomplishing something with my 1500 score ;_;

@ralip: added you to the list.
NaomiMinette

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I just released one of my pokémon, and it was holding my everstone

fml ;_;
You can always try to find a wild Pokémon that rarely holds them. I actually have two Everstones because of that :)

Specifically, Geodude, Graveler, and Roggenrola are the ones you should go after.
_Remi
Thanks for that, I just got an Everstone from a Roggenrola :)

Rorona wrote:

Rorona wrote:

Sorry, I went to sleep. I'll be on in maybe 2 hours or so?
Nope, still not home. Maybe in an hour.
Rorona pls, my Eevee wants a new home.
Shirotaku
Anyone here have a spare Ditto with S.Atk and Speed IV?
just need one for breeding orz

wew my 500th post 8D
PROGUY

Triskelion91 wrote:

I've just added everyone on the list, if I missed you, send me a pm and let me know!
I already did add you a long time ago...

Also, added ralip on my 3DS :)
Jinxy
So I got a Vulpix named Ahri from WT. Max IVs in Atk, 0 in SpA. I wish I could name her AD Ahri before I send her out again.

Also got a Ursaring named "Correct"...

And with Hydreigon, I have seen every Kalos pokemon, and have my Oval Charm :D

Still need to record Heatmor, Cryogonal, Gligar and Gliscor for the diploma through.
0_o
3136-6724-0180

Bug safari: Venomoth Ledyba Masquerain.

SO GOOD

No dragon safaris here, eh? :( Very interested in getting a Gooey Slugoo.
NaomiMinette
I think awp is the only one with a Dragon safari among us at the moment.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

I think awp is the only one with a Dragon safari among us at the moment.
and still nobody with steel or fire type :c
NaomiMinette
Wuuuuuuuuut. How'd someone get ahold of Growlithe, then? o.0
NotEvenDoomMusic
Get hold of one in wondertrade and thousand-breed it, or search in GTS aka. offer a safari ditto for anything (in this case Growlithe)

But it's ofc not as comfortable as having someone with Fire type safari in your friendlist :/
Rorona
Does anyone know if the Safari is attached to the SD card, the game card, or the 3DS?

Also, is there a way to wipe your game? (Not that I would, but I can't seem to find an option for that)
NotEvenDoomMusic

Rorona wrote:

Does anyone know if the Safari is attached to the SD card, the game card, or the 3DS?

Also, is there a way to wipe your game? (Not that I would, but I can't seem to find an option for that)
The safari seems to be attached to the 3DS, aka. your friend code.
So, basically you have to get your Friend Code banned/suspended (don't even know how that's possible).
Your safari changes if your friend code changes, means if you've played your game once, not even having 1 second of playtime, the type of your safari and what pokemon appears in it is permanently determined.

It's like open up a bag of chips, there's no way to reseal it like it was from the factory, once opened, the content is revealed and no way in return or anything can change the content.

The Safari still remains in your list if someone happen to delete you from their friend list, means, off their 3DS. Though, I don't know if that applies if you delete anyone off your list, if that person is still is displayed in your friend safari.

PS: Maybe i'm repeating myself but i'd like to make it a little easier to understand here; even if you're restarting/deleting your game on another 3DS, you'll still have the same pokemons/type as you had on your first playthrough, forever.

Oh, and to your second question; Up + B + X at the same time to delete your savegame.

pokemew1
Should there be a separate thread for the safari? It seems like those messages are getting mixed up with a bunch of other things ><

I've been browsing forums all day to find someone with a ditto safari and still no luck Dx
NotEvenDoomMusic

pokemew1 wrote:

Should there be a separate thread for the safari? It seems like those messages are getting mixed up with a bunch of other things ><

I've been browsing forums all day to find someone with a ditto safari and still no luck Dx
Check out the first post, if not, check out this link.

It's a full list of everyone (who posted here) in osu! who has pokemon and it also has details about everyones friend safari.
Contact the corresponding pupil that has an ditto or pokemon at your wish to add you back.

and friend safari isn't big of a deal here, no need for an secondary thread for it.

If it's too hard for you to contact anyone, i could catch a ditto for you since i got like 6 people (besides Rorona) with dittos in their safari.
0_o
Whoever added me to the spreadsheet: 0_o is spelled with a zero, not O.

Oh, right, and I have X and my game name is J.
Shirotaku

Blazevoir wrote:

My friend's safari has Growlithe, if you want one i can catch one for you and trade it :D
Also Ninetails and Slugma :3
_Remi
Anyone have a Fletchinder/Talonflame with the ability Gale Wings they'd be willing to trade?
Laharl
Azure_Kite
NEDM, you should use that Master Ball on a Female starter pokemon from the Friend Safari, then breed them and spread the Master Ball love!
Jinxy
I think that + Cherish Ball do not pass down, ever.
Shirotaku

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Anyone have a Fletchinder/Talonflame with the ability Gale Wings they'd be willing to trade?
I can breed my Fletching with Gale Wings if you want :3
Just give me a bit of time to breed it once i'm home :D
Azure_Kite
Well, we've only had one pokemon in a cherish ball, and it's male. From what I can tell the pokeball that gets passed down is from the mother, so...

I suppose it's something we could test out, given time and spare Master Balls :P
PROGUY

Shirotaku wrote:

My friend's safari has Growlithe, if you want one i can catch one for you and trade it :D
I would like a Growlithe and a Vulpix please :D

I can give you Jinxy's Munchlax or something else if you like.
_Remi

Shirotaku wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I can breed my Fletching with Gale Wings if you want :3
Just give me a bit of time to breed it once i'm home :D
Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. I want to use it as my lead. :)
NaomiMinette

Shirotaku wrote:

Blazevoir wrote:

Though I do want Growlithe (Hidden Ability NOT preferred) and Ninetales (Hidden Ability needed), I don't think I have anything to trade back in return... After I completed all the Kalos Pokédexes, I've pretty much stopped playing...
Shirotaku

PROGUY wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

I would like a Growlithe and a Vulpix please :D

I can give you Jinxy's Munchlax or something else if you like.
Sure just let me catch some first, my 3ds is still charging
I have ninetails tho, not vulpix ><

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Thanks, I'd really appreciate that. I want to use it as my lead. :)
No prob :3
What nature you want it to be? Adamant ?

Blazevoir wrote:

Though I do want Growlithe (Hidden Ability NOT preferred) and Ninetales (Hidden Ability needed), I don't think I have anything to trade back in return... After I completed all the Kalos Pokédexes, I've pretty much stopped playing...
I can get them both just not sure about the Hidden Ability thing orz
NaomiMinette

Shirotaku wrote:

I can get them both just not sure about the Hidden Ability thing orz
Just catch your friend online and connected in-game and it won't be a problem :P But, umm... Do you want anything specific in return?
Falapalagas
If you absolutely need a vulpix/ninetales with drought, I either have one lying around or I can just go breed one.
NaomiMinette

Falapalagas wrote:

If you absolutely need a vulpix/ninetales with drought, I either have one lying around or I can just go breed one.
Whoever answers me back first, I guess. (Though my "what do you want in return" question still applies.)
show more