forum

Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan Skin V4.8 FinalX (HD&SD)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Timorisu
The normal cursor is missing, there's only a "cursor@2x" in the folder (version 4.8)
Ploxo
i am using FINAL X because it's the only one that works for me and the cursor disappeard later on and haven't come back. The cursor are on the file there i downloaded but i am to scared to clicking around on that file don't want to mix stuff up and don't know how to fix it so it would be nice if you could help.
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Timorisu wrote:

The normal cursor is missing, there's only a "cursor@2x" in the folder (version 4.8)
looked it up and it's true. >_<
meh~ i always mess something up man xD

here, in there are the normal and @2x cursors.

http://puu.sh/4SxJ9.rar

for those who have problems with them not showing up, just take the ones for V4.8 FinalX and put them in
(one from the @2x and one from the normal ones, offcours the same ones) (to lazy to reupload all again, my internet is ass lame >_<)

Ploxo wrote:

i am using FINAL X because it's the only one that works for me and the cursor disappeard later on and haven't come back. The cursor are on the file there i downloaded but i am to scared to clicking around on that file don't want to mix stuff up and don't know how to fix it so it would be nice if you could help.
http://puu.sh/4SxJ9.rar

have you changed the game resolution or something ingame ?
download the files that are in the link, switch them for the alternative cursor folder in the skin folder.

and take one file each,
so from the cursor you do like,

the Cursor file and the cursor@2x file that are looking the same.
take them from the alternativ cursor folder and insert them in the skin folder.
might fix your problem and should only take at max 60 seconds
Ploxo
WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST FICED THE CURSOR NOW EVERYTHING IS PERFECT I LOVE THIS SKIN SO MUCH TAHNK YOU YOU HAVE DONE A REALLY NICE WORK

(sry for caps got happy :D )
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Ploxo wrote:

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH JUST FICED THE CURSOR NOW EVERYTHING IS PERFECT I LOVE THIS SKIN SO MUCH TAHNK YOU YOU HAVE DONE A REALLY NICE WORK

(sry for caps got happy :D )

you're welcome. thank you very much for likeing my skin. if you ever will have any other problems please tell me. =D

EDIT: Deatbeat don'tya think it's 'bout time to add this to the Completed skin list xD :O ?
deadbeat
i'm really sorry. there isn't a fruit-banana.png or fruit-banana-overlay.png in the 4.8 SD version D:
i can't check the HD version. but can you quickly check this. then 100% moved for sure. i promise!!!

i feel bad ;~;
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

i'm really sorry. there isn't a fruit-banana.png or fruit-banana-overlay.png in the 4.8 SD version D:
i can't check the HD version. but can you quickly check this. then 100% moved for sure. i promise!!!

i feel bad ;~;
Words ;D
you know o.o
if i had a Death Note, and your full Name.....
I Would Order Ice Cream, by your name, would kill the ice creme guy with my Death Note,
and would do all to see you in jail for the rest of your life, just to not kill you,
to see you in pain for ever, and additionaly i went home from a friend right now,
i am ass drunk, and all this was a joke.

but anyway, there isn't one, because i don't like the idea to add on, the bana should be the banana.
there are users that don't like them anyway and hide them under transparent datas,
and there are people that like them as they are, i never saw a skin with skined bananas before.
and i won't change them, because no matter how you look at it, they are absolutly inrelevant.

i looked through quit some skins in the completed skin compendium already, and there are ones that are by far,
realy by far less complete as this one.

therfore i see this as your absolut last oppinion, and will judge this in the way,
that you just don't want to accept this, i am totaly fine with this.

please just go, leave this skin, you are no help anyway. =D
but hey i am frunk, so i propably won't know anything i said right now anyway tommorow.
well then, take care, and have a nice day =D
luv ya.
Pkochu
Cool ;) :)
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Pkochu wrote:

Cool ;) :)

thank you very much <3
deadbeat

RA272Nirvash wrote:

words
if you feel that a skin should not have been moved to completed let me know.i remember that i am only 1 person and i do make mistakes.
also drunk or not, i'm very unhappy with that post. i'm not even joking. you can contact me again if you want me to talk this over, but i won't make any more appearances in this thread until then. i'm hoping that you'll clear you head and come to a sensible decision.
Azure_Kite
ITT: "I don't like making skins as complete as they can be, so fuck anybody who complains" \:D/
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

RA272Nirvash wrote:

words
if you feel that a skin should not have been moved to completed let me know.i remember that i am only 1 person and i do make mistakes.
also drunk or not, i'm very unhappy with that post. i'm not even joking. you can contact me again if you want me to talk this over, but i won't make any more appearances in this thread until then. i'm hoping that you'll clear you head and come to a sensible decision.
that would be unfair to those skins o.o just merely because for me, every skin that hasn't covered every mod would be incomplete, i would have to pick out every skin that wouldn't have a freaking skinned banana.
and if you beliefe me or not, in my oppinion it is the decision of the skinner what he sees as complete, and using a banana as reason to call a skin incomplete is about the same then saying that a piece of art is incomplete because you forget like, one dot somewere in the picture. o.o

and i admit, my words were a littlebit harsh and unfair towards you, but even so, they were exactly what i wanted to say,
yeah i obviousley could have done it in a propper, more friendly way. =D
but we are all humans right ? and humans make mistakes, drunk humans even more.
have a nice day =D

Azure_Kite wrote:

ITT: "I don't like making skins as complete as they can be, so fuck anybody who complains" \:D/
ITT < o.o ?

if somone complains i accept it, but there are certain people that always will find sometimg they haven't found before.
and it is way to unfair for this skin to be called uncomplete, while other skins are accepted as that, even thou being way more incomplete.
thus i obviousley will complain. after all this complaint was my whole anger, built up through time concerning this skin.
OsuMe65
awww c'mon

could we just stop this thread war and finish this skin?
after all... the bananas are just in low priority but required when it comes to a very complete skin.
Oyatsu
I like this!!
Green_Blue_old
Wow.. This is... *speechless* GREAT
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

OsuMe65 wrote:

awww c'mon

could we just stop this thread war and finish this skin?
after all... the bananas are just in low priority but required when it comes to a very complete skin.
Banananananananagods O___O

Green_Blue wrote:

Thank you very much <3

Oyatsu wrote:

I like this!!
thanks <3 ^^
jayjay_10

Green_Blue wrote:

Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

jayjay_10 wrote:

Green_Blue wrote:

thanks <3
Mineko
nice :lol:
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Mineko wrote:

nice :lol:
thanks <3
KweoKweo
Helllo >< your skin doesnt work on my osu. is there something wrong with the file or is it just me? :< :o
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

ToshikiHiromi91 wrote:

Helllo >< your skin doesnt work on my osu. is there something wrong with the file or is it just me? :< :o
well, i often had people that had some problems.
but if i remember correctly there never was anybody that couldn't use it at all. O_O

1. Did you download HD, SD or X ?
2. which screen resolution do you have selected in Osu!, and what is the best your Monitor can do ?
3. Did you download it as .Raw or .osk
4. how exactly isn't it working ?
5. if possible try to make some screenshots, this might be of help to solve your problem.
FajarAzf17
Your Skin Is Very Good :D
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

FajarAzf17 wrote:

Your Skin Is Very Good :D
thanks <3
rythm_masuta43

RA272Nirvash wrote:

:P :P

rythm_masuta43 wrote:

This is skin is simply amazing! Lemme break it down to ya:

Cursor - cute little cog gear xD
Pause menu - Probably my favourite part of the skin. It's so SnK-ish!
Song select - I like the simple texture and the sound when you hover over something :3
Mod select - Neatly done :)
Spinner - Dat Colossal xD
Standard osu! skin - Love that health bar and circle texture :)
Other parts I didn't mention - Well made! :D

BUT! I found the osu!mania skin VERY problematic. Why?

-> The color scheme. It is VERY VERY hurtful to the eye. Plus, I can't even see the small notes coming.
- The play area is a little too wide for comfort.

As an addicted player of osu!mania, I would be delighted if these would be solved.

Anyway, I love this skin but the osu!mania part of it is what I hate. If you could please alter that a little, I would probably keep this skin on my osu! forever. 8-)

Thank you in advance for you consideration <(-_-)>
well, at first thank you very much ^^

as for the Mania part, i know about those things already.
well, at least abot the wideness of the play area.

as for that, there are always people who like, and who dislike things.
i also had people who realy did like the Mania part.

as for the collor, i don't see how it is hurting the eyes, its not to flashy, to shiny or to bright.
overaly rather dark but still very good visible collors.

and i can't understand how you aren't capable to se the Red and white Mania Hits

i chose those collors exactly because the eye grasps them very fast,
red is a signal collor, so you should react just fine to them.

as for the wideness of the play area, there should be alternative configuration files in the skin folder.
just exchange them.

I can't do more for you when the topic of critique and dislikement is Mania!.

because, i myself am an Adicted Mania player.

and i am pendling between rank 7000 and 4000 all the time,
thanks to this skin. in the last time it doesn't look all to well,
because i have nearly no time to play, therfore my rank is droping like hell T_T

as for the end, I made this skin fundamentaly for me, for no one else then me,
therfore i am going to make this skin so, that i can play comfortable with it.
no one else,

i am willing to listen to oppinions and change things i'd like to change or optimize them.

But no matterwho says whatever.
Mania is the one thing i won't change =D
Alright, I understand. I'm VERY sorry for whining like that. I sounded so very selfish. I didn't know what I was thinking when I was writing that.

Anyway, I'm thankful for your reply. Oh, and a little explanation as to why I can't see the small notes coming is because the line is white while the note is white as well, making it a little hard to distinguish.

That's all and again, awesome skin. 8-)
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

rythm_masuta43 wrote:

Alright, I understand. I'm VERY sorry for whining like that. I sounded so very selfish. I didn't know what I was thinking when I was writing that.

Anyway, I'm thankful for your reply. Oh, and a little explanation as to why I can't see the small notes coming is because the line is white while the note is white as well, making it a little hard to distinguish.

That's all and again, awesome skin. 8-)
i see .... o.o
thanks ..
deadbeat
oh nuts to this, i'll be nice and turn a blind eye to the banana issue, but i still do urge you to add it!!!!!
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

deadbeat wrote:

oh nuts to this, i'll be nice and turn a blind eye to the banana issue, but i still do urge you to add it!!!!!

st some point i will maybee add them or rather when i find something that would look good as bananas. o.o
do you have any ideas what would fit as a banana concerning Shingeki no kyojin ?
deadbeat
never seen the anime, so i have 0 ideas sadly ;__;

well, i did have 1 idea, but that involves reskinning the other fruit elements as well
OsuMe65
titan heads for fruits
Sherubi-Chan
:( the download links don't seem to work for me! it does download but the skin just comes up as the default skin! help?!?!!?
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

Sherubi-Chan wrote:

:( the download links don't seem to work for me! it does download but the skin just comes up as the default skin! help?!?!!?
which one did you download `?
Is your computer ready to use HD skins ? (if you used X or HD)
are the files in the skin folder ?

if you downloaded it as .osk, try to download it as raw-archieve, or unpack the .osk file with winRAW itself, and put the skin folder manualy into the skin folder in the osu game folder.

if you give me more details, i might be able to help you.
ayluvillarreal
How can I download it? I really love it and I wanted :_!!! Sorry if i had a really bad english xD I'm still studing it xD But PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE I want this skin!!! :_
ayluvillarreal
Sorry, I've just found the links xD!!
ayluvillarreal
I can't use it!! Why D:? My computer is prepaered for this type of things :_ The file downloads itself like a common beatmap ... No like a rar.
deadbeat
just drag the .osk file into osu!
or just double click it
ayluvillarreal
Than you, I've already done that, but, i don't know why, i had 2 Snk skins and one of them, the one i was traying, was broke, or something like that... When i trayed the other one, it open itself normally and there was my skin :D Sorry if i didn't say all that in the correct form xD
Topic Starter
RA272Nirvash

ayluvillarreal wrote:

Than you, I've already done that, but, i don't know why, i had 2 Snk skins and one of them, the one i was traying, was broke, or something like that... When i trayed the other one, it open itself normally and there was my skin :D Sorry if i didn't say all that in the correct form xD

I am gone for about 3 days, playing some games, and this happens when i get back xD
well, as long as all works just fine now it's okkay, have fun... playing with this skin. =D
nxy0818
I like this style very much.wish better
Akari Ehime
It's... BEAUTIFUL *w* I love it <3
show more