forum

Pokemon X & Y thread - Age of the PokéBank

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azure_Kite
Alrighty, Jinxy, Blaze, sorry about the wait, I've been poring endlessly over my Networking exam and now I am done.
NaomiMinette
I hope I can catch you tomorrow (my time). I'm about to go to bed :o
Azure_Kite
Yeah.

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.

If that is indeed the case, then this is a retarded move by Nintendo, where they punish the recipient rather than the offender.

Faust
Wow, in it's most literal sense.
Jinxy
The leaker's game has already been blocked from going online I'm pretty sure, and apparently the bad eggs have appeared looong before any successful hack. Possibly just a 1-in-a-million WT glitch.
rust45

Jinxy wrote:

Looks like someone found a way to exploit the IV breeding system. It takes advantage of the RNG.

And by the way I'm still looking for Cryogonal, and now Heatmor. I can trade them back.

lousy goddamn "predator" getting its ass whooped by durants
The RNG abuse breeding seems pretty useful, but also sounds like it will take too much time. I don't think I'll bother with it.
Shirotaku

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

Well I'm not on the list, mind putting me in ?
X/Y Username : Shiro
Version: Pokemon X
3DS Name: Shiro
FC: 3969-5169-2936
Friend Safari Type: Ground
Pokemons: Camerupt, Wooper, Diggersby

Sorry if my friend safari is crappy ... orz
pm me if you wanna add me
get dem pokerus is you havent have em :3
added you to the google .doc list.
Sankyu :D
rust45
I tried to edit the google doc but it's locked. I noticed someone added some of my info there but it doesn't have everything in there. If someone just wants to add my Pokemon Name, 3DS Name, and Pokemon Version, the names are both Seth and I have Y version.

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a PM.
PROGUY

Azure_Kite wrote:

One thing for you guys to be wary of is that apparently, Bad Eggs are starting to be seen around the Wonder Trading scene. These eggs are apparently from the "Mystery Zone", and are received on the 0/0/2000.

These Eggs do not hatch, and appear to corrupt pokemon that exist within the same box as this egg. It is not certain whether the effects pass over into other boxes or not at this time. It's also uncertain how these Eggs managed to make it onto the platform at this time, although given that it's possible to modify values to make event pokes appear, it is possible illigitimate pokemon were caught and subsequently traded.
I just read something similar to this a while ago. Someone said that if this ever happens to you, move all your Pokémon to another box EXCEPT the egg. Do NOT move the egg, withdraw it, take its item (if it is holding one), or even check its stats. Like in the video, it acts like a virus that spreads and turns other Pokémon within the box into an egg (and you really don't wanna let it happen to yours).

rust45 wrote:

EDIT: Went and added some people one the google doc. Of the people that didn't have me added already, I added Faust, Worst loli, Trisk, RL Link, Volpe, awp, and Jinxy. Also, if you added me and I haven't added you back, just send me a twitch PM.
I already did add yours since day one o.o
_Remi
I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
rust45

PROGUY wrote:

I already did add yours since day one o.o
Added, sorry about not adding you back for awhile. Once again, for anybody that has added me but I haven't added them back, just send me a PM and I'll add you back.
Rorona

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

On that note, does anyone want a 5IV Eevee? I've got spares, all Timid, all male.
Yes. I'd absolutely love one.
Lach
So I just traded my yveltal to one of those guys offering 5 iv dittos(knowing full well it's a scam attempt) on the off-chance that it's legit. Needless to say it wasn't. Have fun with your bashful hp att spdef yveltal you french bastard

In light of that, while wonder trading my breeding rejects I got a 5iv honedge. Probably the best thing I've gotten so far. Anyone else got anything cool from it?
Jinxy
4IV Japanese Riolu which is now a lv 68 Lucario thanks to the Day Care. Masuda pls

Also, the place I'm at has free wifi that works with the 3DS, surprisingly. I might be able to pop in for the trade later
Shirotaku

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I'm trying to get a Jolteon in my team, and I've recently bred a few 31/31/x/31/31/31. Should I go with this or keep trying for a 6IV Eevee?

Gimme one 8D
_Remi

Rorona wrote:

Yes. I'd absolutely love one.

Shirotaku wrote:

Gimme one 8D
I'm on right now, trade me if ya want the Eevee.
Neroh

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
_Remi

Nerohkun wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I would love one too :) I can give a 5IV Scyther in return, if that would be to your liking :D
Yeah, sure. Trade me whenever you can.

Edit: I'm going to sleep, those that want an Eevee, I'll be on in 8 hours or so.
NaomiMinette
Hey Azure, I'm ready for the trades if you are :)
Azure_Kite
I was heading to bed, but I'm online now, get on quick if you want 'em, lol
NaomiMinette
Thanks again :D
Jinxy
whoops was wondertrading
Professor Prinny

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I do! Do you want anything specific in return or does it not matter what I trade you?
Rorona

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Sorry, I went to sleep. I'll be on in maybe 2 hours or so?
_Remi

Professor Prinny wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

I do! Do you want anything specific in return or does it not matter what I trade you?
It doesn't matter, just give me whatever you want.

Rorona wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Alright, I'll try to be on.
Zerostarry
Triskelion91
I've just added everyone on the list, if I missed you, send me a pm and let me know!
Shirotaku

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Shirotaku wrote:

Gimme one 8D
Sorry didn't see this post and thanks for the Eevee sorry i only gave you a 2IV Modest Larvesta... orz

Triskelion91 wrote:

I've just added everyone on the list, if I missed you, send me a pm and let me know!

I added you but you didn't appear at my friend list >.<
_Remi

Shirotaku wrote:

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Sorry didn't see this post and thanks for the Eevee sorry i only gave you a 2IV Modest Larvesta... orz
No problem, and it's alright, I don't expect anything in return for these Eevee's, I'm just giving them away.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Oh wow, 5 IV eevees? man, i would love to get one since i'm probably going to train an "competitive" umbreon :o
_Remi
Well, they're all Timid, so you'd have to breed an Eevee with the right nature for Umbreon, but if you don't mind that, I'll give you one right now.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Worst Loli Ever wrote:

Well, they're all Timid, so you'd have to breed an Eevee with the right nature for Umbreon, but if you don't mind that, I'll give you one right now.
Thanks a bunch :D
Yeah, will breed it with another nature for it :D
Rorona

Rorona wrote:

Nope, still not home. Maybe in an hour.
Professor Prinny
Azure_Kite
I hate those puzzles. I lack the eye coordination to make sense of them correctly. I know if you notice where they line up you'll always get two correct pieces per swap but...

I had the same troubles with Banjo Tooie as a kid ._.
Faust
Added Trisk and...it seems they haven't gotten to me yet ?

Taking a hiatus from Pokémon at the moment, though I've been previously been training a competitive Honchkrow, Tangrowth and Shuckle.
NaomiMinette

Professor Prinny wrote:

^ This (at least for Hard for me).

Unlimited is a nightmare ._.
_Remi
I just released one of my pokémon, and it was holding my everstone

fml ;_;
Gakkun
add me on the list?

Pokemon Y Name Version: Pili
3DS Name: Pili
FC: 2552-1666-9549

Friend Safari Type: Flying
Pokemon: orz....... woobats and pidgeys
^^ this is rather unpleasant

will trade lvl 1 charmanders with outrage, dragon rush & dragon pulse
also shinx, spiritomb, and drilbur
pm if you add me ._.
NotEvenDoomMusic
Not ingame related and it's not something just recently achieved but i just noticed something...

I only get as far as finishing a puzzle in around 35 seconds max., can't consider myself as good at them, never tried playing the unlimited version.
Rather stick to heads up and enjoy the unlimiited there; feels like i'm at least accomplishing something with my 1500 score ;_;

@ralip: added you to the list.
show more