forum

osu! v5.0 (HD) full colour (Beta)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Azern
You said you're a newbie?
For me you've made it like professional. 8-)
Fadhilkwan
Woah!! This is awesome :D . It's dark and colorful. I like it :)
Ritz_old

Demmon wrote:

^ I love this, gg :)
Axel
i love this.
TouchFluffyTail
At some point your mania .inis have gotten messed up, and your skin is looking like this;

I've re-written all your .inis and uploaded them here feel free to use these in your next skin update.

Edit: also for updates you should make sure the //Keys section of your mania .inis are blank, as these control keybinds and osu will use what the player has already defined if they are blank when switching to the skin, and every player has their own preferences that might now match yours
Axel
Thank you so much! i was wondering why my osu!mania was being weird with the lines!
Highnote
Holy **** , this is awesome .
Topic Starter
marihito_kun

TouchFluffyTail wrote:

At some point your mania .inis have gotten messed up, and your skin is looking like this;

I've re-written all your .inis and uploaded them here feel free to use these in your next skin update.

Edit: also for updates you should make sure the //Keys section of your mania .inis are blank, as these control keybinds and osu will use what the player has already defined if they are blank when switching to the skin, and every player has their own preferences that might now match yours
if it's bothering you just delete it
-NoTitle-
AMAZING!!!! :oops:
I Really Love this Skin....
Thank's for sharing this... ;)
Kogasaka-You
Great skin :)
AGRX
wow that mania Neonish Look is so cool ! good job
Could you make it High Definition? I mean working in HD already and just make batch to automaticaly save SD
Ayesha Altugle

Agrrox wrote:

Could you make it High Definition? I mean working in HD already and just make batch to automaticaly save SD
these are already said on my post just below the first post
OsuMe65

vahn10 wrote:

Agrrox wrote:

these are already said on my post just below the first post
what you guys said might have a 50% chance since he did an SD version of the skin and upscaling it makes it uglier instead of retaining its original beauty.
Magnolia
the colors, its beautiful, i would suggest next time instead of doing everything SD then making then bigger doing the opposite it comes out much better also that back button is bugging the shit out of me :(
deadbeat

Handheldpillow wrote:

the colors, its beautiful, i would suggest next time instead of doing everything SD then making then bigger doing the opposite it comes out much better also that back button is bugging the shit out of me :(
that's assuming he wants to add HD elements. they aren't a prerequisite to have a skin completed :p
OsuMe65

deadbeat wrote:

Handheldpillow wrote:

that's assuming he wants to add HD elements. they aren't a prerequisite to have a skin completed :p
HD version isn't quite necessary...
by your demand, he might do one...
so good luck
AGRX
psd>200% upscale + Bicubic Smoother do its work but it doesnt look perfect
Topic Starter
marihito_kun
Sorry i had a problem to upload the file but i will try again soon maybe today or tomorrow oh yeah for HD skin i completely make it and it updated whit ctb
Green_Blue_old
Wow, I really love the ranking panel, love it !!

And umm, how about if you make a "light version" of this skin ? Is gotta be cool ~ BD
Nukedboom
This looks really cool, good job! :D
- L A U R A -
Those mod selection and mode buttons... so awesome :3
and Mania looks pretty cool too^^
Topic Starter
marihito_kun
hey guys i completely updated it please take a look
Kogasaka-You
@_@
AGRX
awesome skin !