forum

Tips For Hidden MOD

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dye
Hi im a new player here ive only been playing for 2 months but i still cant seem to do hidden. I can Full combo certain songs but when i turn hidden i instantly fail does anyone have any tips on hidden
iSpR1Te
try to focus more on the music than when the circles disappear. Also, try playing the songs you know well or already fced first with hidden.
BigFatCow
Play maps you're familiar with, attempt full combos before going onto hidden mod.

That being said, click according to the music. I find this occurs more in harder difficulties, as normal/easy tend to simplify the rhythms used to very basic rhythms, which can throw you off at times. Using a skin with transparent circles does help see circles that are stacked on eachother. One that I can think of that has transparency is Shyrin!6. Shyrin's skin is found on his userpage. http://osu.ppy.sh/u/shyrin
Almost
This was made just 2 days ago...
Zakdawg
There is literally a post about the same exact topic right next to this one.
Cokezi-
For sliders, you can hit the note right when the number disappears.. Kinda the same thing with normal notes, just try to get a feel for it and listen to the music also play on the lowest difficulty you can successfully do hidden on and practice and work your way up to insanes.
Aqo
put the keyboard on the floor and play with your feet

use a wii controller for aiming

make sure you set gamma really low and dim the lights in your room to 100%
Cokezi-

Aqo wrote:

put the keyboard on the floor and play with your feet

use a wii controller for aiming

make sure you set gamma really low and dim the lights in your room to 100%