Total Posts
show more
primrose
Ableh
hmm i'm new

Minah
INTP

favored careers:
philosopher, game designer, scientist, software engineer, freelance artist, research scientist, assassin, freelance writer, physicist, software developer, mathematician, geologist, computer scientist, philosophy professor, webmaster, slacker, medical researcher, painter, mortician, systems analyst, comic book artist, computer technician, website designer, scholar, archeologist, computer repair, forensic anthropologist, astronaut, researcher, historian, systems engineer, genetics researcher, astronomer, environmental scientist, egyptologist
cool :)
Ideolo
AstralPhnx
ENTP - "Inventor".
Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities.
Non-conformist and innovative.
3.2% of the total population.
Derekku
Reviving this because there's already a few of these on the forums and I'd like to record mine :p

Went from an ISFJ (a few years ago; the last time I took this) to an ENFJ!
Flanster
ISFP here.
Hello Skitty
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.
- Marco -
Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Feeling (F) 58.33% Thinking (T) 41.67%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
*If you tied on any of the scales, the current algorithm just breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results
Falapalagas
Luvdic
I have known about this test for over 5 years, and it's funny how I always get INTP, considering that many people changes their personality type over time
Aeidxst
it said things like "anti-tattoos" and "religious" for me. so this test is the cheapest bullshit of the world.
_Remi
INTP.
Weed
ISTP
Boomkin_old_1
ESFJ
Foxtrot
Tried it again.

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self.
buny
INTJ
Dazmi
INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic
-FireThunder-

im INFP
JareDeZane
INTJ here.

Tiisa
INFP
Wok
Second ENTP has arrived. 8-)
Morgothus
Extroverted (E) 58.33% Introverted (I) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Feeling (F) 83.33% Thinking (T) 16.67%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

Your type is: ESFP

ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.

outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others, conventional, talkative, modest, does not like to be alone, good at getting people to have fun, values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits, open, likes to dance, spontaneous, underachieving, at times unprepared, emotional, values organized religion, suggestible, at times easy to impress, not analytical, disorganized, prone to crying, likes to be center of
attention, happy, trusts others, can be influenced more by others than self, can be touchy feely, feels the emotions of others, likes teamwork, guided by moods.
Topic Starter
-Seren-

Aeidxst wrote:

it said things like "anti-tattoos" and "religious" for me. so this test is the cheapest bullshit of the world.
perhaps thats who u are unconsciously
LordRaika
I really wnt to give my result
But each time, I got a dif result....
But the good thing i wnt to share is,

Everyone should try it around 2-3times, read the description of each result
If u got many dif result, only read n keep in mind words tht suits urself very well
Tht will makes ur own characteristic or personality

Imnot sure whats my type, but im
A thinker, planner, perfectionist, dtailed, logical, real and also surreal, clean, punctual
Responsibles, outgoing, quiet and talktative in specific moment, playing and work at the same.

Anyone has the best to describe my personality?
Pls kindly pm me, thx

And for the host, tq for sharing ths info :)
Kanye West
Morgothus
God damn it, the only ESFP atm. Q_Q
zKskita
INTJ
Kaona
ISFP :D
EOHK-Fluttershy
Introverted (I) 70.83% Extroverted (E) 29.17%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 66.67% Thinking (T) 33.33%
Judging (J) 62.5% Perceiving (P) 37.5%

Your type is: INFJ

Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
_Color
INFP
Galkan
INTJ
Rorona
ISFP.

Apparently I do art.
Seikunai
It's always INTJ for me.
I-C-E-B-O-X
INFP
Legxis
ISTP too, hi OP =3
nyrox
I've taken one of these personality tests similar and scored INTJ a few years back but the percentages were very close in a few areas.

This time I scored ISTP.
deletemyaccount
ENFP.
Jafem
I am a ISFP
Long live the art and 3D modeling!
reddish96
I'm ISFP however I also fit ISFJ As I Got 50% On P and J.
show more