forum

咲 -Saki- Mafia (GAME OVER)

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
/riichi

Edit: You should probably reserve spots for those who said they wanted to play in the MOd Queue thread as well.
Topic Starter
pieguyn

NoHitter wrote:

/riichi

Edit: You should probably reserve spots for those who said they wanted to play in the MOd Queue thread as well.
but it was just you and Rantai ;w;
JokerFate
in for replacement
Jinxy
In.
Blue Yoshi_old
While I can't resist, 3 games is too much for me.
/in to replace
Rantai
/o/ yes
Nyquill
oh shit please in
Raging Bull
Sorry. Take me out the roster
Topic Starter
pieguyn
WE NEED MOAR PEOPLE
Amianki
Put me as a replacement for now. If you end up needing one more later and people aren't biting, go ahead and put me in the last slot.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
just to clarify something: Flavor knowledge isn't required to play. If you don't know the flavor, there's nothing to worry about ~ it'll be just like a regular game of mafia.

I'm not that evil :P
Sephibro
pieguy you created this game in the wrong moment, we are all on at least 2 games already :(
Btw if nothing interesting happens in greatest idea mafia in the next few days i'll probably ask for replacement there and join here if there's still a spot left
Topic Starter
pieguyn
yeah maybe you're right

I thought there was enough activity for 2 regular games and 1 minigame at a time. and no one told me to wait before starting the game .-. I guess it'd be fine to wait till that game ends before starting this one. might as well leave it up till then
Sephibro
if you decide to do so, i'm gladly in
Sakura
Add to that that im in a bunch of games on MS.
OnosakiHito
The Master Saki appears. I'm so in and gonna win this.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
OMG hi onosaki <3
DakeDekaane
I think I'm in in this, I can handle 2 games :p
Royston
ugh I have to win at least one of these damn games
/in ;_;
Quotes_old
/in
Raging Bull
k in again. computer is fixed.
Sephibro
wb raging bull
NoHitter
You may have already seen if you read Higurashi Mafia, but I'm having trouble with my monitor atm. If the game starts before the 17th, I may not be able to play until that time. Well hopefully I can get by monitor fixed ASAP...
Sakura
/in

2 of my games on MS have finished so yeah.
Raging Bull
1 more now.

NoHitter wrote:

You may have already seen if you read Higurashi Mafia, but I'm having trouble with my monitor atm. If the game starts before the 17th, I may not be able to play until that time. Well hopefully I can get by monitor fixed ASAP...

computers hate mafia
Amianki
If no one else signs up within 24 hours, I'll take the last slot.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
huh I guess that's it

signups closed. Still accepting replacement signups. Roles are being randomized/sent out. plz wait till I post that I've sent out all roles, before confirming ~
Topic Starter
pieguyn
all roles sent out, confirm in thread plz

game starts at 9/11 confirmations. Since NoHItter is V/LA, the D1 deadline will be extended to a week.
NoHitter
Posting from phone saying I've got my role PM.
Raging Bull
confirm
Royston
Confirmed.
Irreversible
confirm
Jinxy
confirm
Rantai
Hi
Amianki
Confirm
Quotes_old
confirm
Sakura
This is a confirmation post
DakeDekaane
Confirming~
OnosakiHito
confirm!
Topic Starter
pieguyn
ROUND 1 - ALL LAST

"well, I've managed to make it this far. I'm only 31,300 points behind, so any yakuman will put me in 1st and I'll advance to the 2nd round!"
As she picked up her hand the first thing she noticed was all the dragons, no less than 6 in her starting hand.
"This is it!! I'll knock you out with this!!"

*4 turns later*
someone had discarded the green dragon, which she immediately called. And now she just drew the white dragon she needed - tenpai!
"You're gonna die!! GO!"
She discarded the 1-pin, only to find
"-RON"
"...HOW THE HELL?! THIS IS JUST MESSED UP..."

pieguy1372 (Tanaka Mai) - Vanilla Townie - lost pregame

after her elimination in round 1, she and her classmate started discussing stuff.
"so apparently this has happened to other people too?"
"Yeah. There's some suspicion that people are cheating, or working with each other in secret, etc."
"Then we need to get these people! ...Except we can't do anything, cause we're already out. damn it!!"

it is D1. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is 10/21 7:00 GMT (152:57 from now)
show more