forum

What anime did you finish watching recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mareyo
Finished Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko and Danganronpa 2 days ago, loved both :3
Kyonko Hizara
Dingle Ropes
Swimming anime
Rozen Maiden 2013
Mikelicious
Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-Hen, that song at the end made me cry ;_;
Kunieda
Kyonkai no Kanata, Ben-To, Diabolik Lovers , aoi sekai no chuushin de, Miss Monochrome, Copellion and Infinite Stratos
gee, I had to watch new animes ( ̄▽ ̄)
BrokenArrow
Elfen Lied. That's some good shit, I can understand why so many people consider it a masterpiece. The end was pretty bad tho, why do so many good shows never have a good ending? >:
mariano1900
Kore ha zombie desu ka... please release more :(
Rio-
Love Lab
FrzR
Chuunibyou, and Infinite Stratos Season 1. Both ended well. :D
daredakke
Finally watched the Read or Die OVA the other day. Excellent show.
Restless Spirit
I watched the Corpse Party anime today. You've got weak nerves you shouldn't watch that shit.
Aside from being waaaay too short it was really good. But one should really read the manga or play the game first, otherwise you don't understand shit.
sbstratos79
FLCL :D
AmberLynx

sbstratos79 wrote:

FLCL :D
Ah I miss that so much.

ot; Uchouten Kazoku. Eye candy *u*
Inflamedmercury
Ano hana . I thought it was good and pretty sad
Rio-
Hyperdimension Neptunia
Sapphiire_old_1
Shingeki no Kyojin i am so sad the season is finished , i realy hope the 2nd one will come fast
TsundeRien
-
Navizel
and SnK still managed to get high ratings despite that and the long recaps. Totally overhyped lol

on topic: Shuffle! and Rec
[S o u j i n]
Sao and attack on titan <3
Ideolo
Rozen Maiden Zurückspulen.
I demand moar
Restless Spirit
Finished Umineko no Naku Koro ni today. Man, that was kinda bad.
Anyway, starting Shiki tomorrow.
Navizel
Detroit Metal City.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Canaan. The ending was a little confusing to me.
Navizel
Cencoroll, Usagi Drop Specials, Hoshi no Koe
Exw
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku.
Yuukee
Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (。◕‿◕。)
Restless Spirit
Finished Shiki just a minute ago.

I had so INDREDIBLY much fun watching this. And if what happened there wasn't enough to entertain me, the anime had so much stuff in it which I am extremely positively surprised of. I am SO glad it didn't turn out ot be some love story between two of the main charcters and the ending had a nice twist. And my most beloved character made it past the end. I am glad to have watched it. Go watch it, folks. It's awesome. But very sad at the same time. I appreciate both.
Oh, and of course, the soundtrack's great too.

Edit:
I don'T want to make a double post, so I just edit it here.
Watched Another today. I liked it and I enjoyed the deaths. The one flaw I guess though was, in my opinion, that Misaki Mei and Sakakibara Kouichi didn'T even hug a little, though they glanced and smiled friendly at each other. I liked how they got along together. Ah, I guess the thought of them loving each other in the future is all I get this time. I really would've liked to see them snuggling together though.
Heh. Look at me, declaring I was happy no love story developed in Shiki and on the other hand I wished for one in Another. Funny, isn't it?
AmberLynx
Shinsekai Yuri Yaoi Yori.
nya10
Hanasaku Iroha ~

Love it so much :D
Wok
Shingeki no Kyojin
nya10
Oniichan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!!
Restless Spirit
Finished two Anime, one yesterday and one just a minute ago.
First off was Puella Magi Madoka Magica. If you ask me, I'd prefer another storyline and definitely more witch batles. But it was fine as it was anyways.
Today I watched Rin - Daughters of Mnemosyne. Not as much violence as I'd like it to have, but on the other hand it was a healthy mix of guro, yuri, action and humour. I liked it though. Would watch again. At some point it even reminded me of Ghost in the Shell.
oJefff
I finished Sakamichi no Apollon (Slope on the kids). I personally think that the end wasn't as good as I expected but still the anime was fun to watch and sometimes tears were dropping from my eyes. :3
-Seren-

Powersocke wrote:

Finished Shiki just a minute ago.

I had so INDREDIBLY much fun watching this. And if what happened there wasn't enough to entertain me, the anime had so much stuff in it which I am extremely positively surprised of. I am SO glad it didn't turn out ot be some love story between two of the main charcters and the ending had a nice twist. And my most beloved character made it past the end. I am glad to have watched it. Go watch it, folks. It's awesome. But very sad at the same time. I appreciate both.
Oh, and of course, the soundtrack's great too.

Edit:
I don'T want to make a double post, so I just edit it here.
Watched Another today. I liked it and I enjoyed the deaths. The one flaw I guess though was, in my opinion, that Misaki Mei and Sakakibara Kouichi didn'T even hug a little, though they glanced and smiled friendly at each other. I liked how they got along together. Ah, I guess the thought of them loving each other in the future is all I get this time. I really would've liked to see them snuggling together though.
Heh. Look at me, declaring I was happy no love story developed in Shiki and on the other hand I wished for one in Another. Funny, isn't it?

reading ur review on shiki makes me want to reconsider watching it. i watched til 8th ep and i dropped it lol.but i forgot why i dropped it that time and agree on Another. that anime is really nice. it actually gives me the chills and i actually got a little scared which is strange for me 'cos i rarely got scared lol and i wonder why hahaha
Apex_old
untitled
Restless Spirit

-Seren- wrote:

reading ur review on shiki makes me want to reconsider watching it. i watched til 8th ep and i dropped it lol.but i forgot why i dropped it that time and agree on Another. that anime is really nice. it actually gives me the chills and i actually got a little scared which is strange for me 'cos i rarely got scared lol and i wonder why hahaha
Maybe it's just me having fun about all the suffering and sadness as well as destruction and death in the second half. I admit though, Shiki's first half is a bit boring but necessary for the second half to work, which is a lot more awesome.
FrzR
Hyouka. Season's really good. Not sure about how it ended for me. This needs a sequel. xD
Kurogamii
Phi Brain (1st-2nd) i guess...
Nukedboom
Anohana.
;_______;
sleepyAlice
Free. Most beautiful anime I've ever seen (pretty much added to Sakamichi no Apollon)
oJefff

sleepyAlice wrote:

Free. Most beautiful anime I've ever seen (pretty much added to Sakamichi no Apollon)
Sakamichi no Apollon is so beautiful <3

I don't know about Free, does it looks like Sakamichi?
show more