Kurokami's skin (Fully Skinned)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kurokami

PineappleSpirit wrote:

OMG I love your skin, especially when you made it for widescreen :lol:
Looks really ugly on 4:3 due because of this.

/me runs
megadaisukeone
hello. should've at least asked permission to take the parts that you took of my skin t/103812 ....... 're not new, I can tell by the post you have, just send us e tapeworms that it's nothing to be shy .... for the next you want to take a piece of my skin let me know and I'll let you occupy
Topic Starter
Kurokami

megadaisukeone wrote:

hello. should've at least asked permission to take the parts that you took of my skin t/103812 ....... 're not new, I can tell by the post you have, just send us e tapeworms that it's nothing to be shy .... for the next you want to take a piece of my skin let me know and I'll let you occupy
If I remember right I took some elements from your skin to taiko. Am I right? I have intension to change them as I did with standard too since SAO is not even my favorite anime. I just don't have any idea. And right now my HDD is broken along with all element's .psd files. So I don't know when I have time and chance to add another big update for this. Oh yeah, and I want to change mania too since those are from other skin too. (I menitoned in the OP if I remenber right. o.o Maybe just accidentally deleted it with the previous update. q.q)

Anyways, sorry for not ask you but I planned to change soon so I didn't felt necessary. Things just went out of my control. I will change them as soon as possible.

EDIT: Still it is in my OP.
osu!Taiko: 100% Copied, and I don't plan change this for now. (Mostly the original taiko skin anyways.)
As I said.

EDIT2: And if you look a bit closer, I didn't put any taiko/mania related screenshot. And not even mentioned them under "Own skinned elements" tab. So I never told they are mine.
YURIPPEPE

Kurokami wrote:

Meriu wrote:

I like it, especially Kuroyukihime with wings *.*
She is my fav too. :3

it's a little hard to read the font though :(
I'm planning to change it, since at some places really hard to read due to the small size. That is why I used outer glow at the first place, add better readability (still not enough tho).
Topic Starter
Kurokami
O.o
FassaKisaragi
Kuroyukihime >_<
love this skin :)
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated after a long time. Now the taiko is finally skinned with my own way. I hope its good but I know its still a bit buggy, I will try to make it a bit better.

Too bad, due to a dead of my HDD I lost every previously skinned element's raw file so if something wrong or I just want to change it I need to restart it. But please inform me if something looks buggy (with a screenshot and an explanation).
MeadaKazuya
:O This Looks awesome ;) ;) ;)
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Okay, I changed the previous taiko skin to its final stage. The previous one was just an experimental one (and it was awful).

Now I need some idea for the Mania. q.q That will be hardest of all. o.o
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Now I officially anounce this skin is complete. I skinned every elements (few still remained but I don't want to change them).

Recent changes
New pause-overlay
Fully skinned mania.
deadbeat
want me to check it later on then?
Topic Starter
Kurokami

deadbeat wrote:

want me to check it later on then?
Yes. I want to know if something is still can be better. :3
deadbeat
bit late, but meh
  1. i feel that the score0-9.png are too soft. they aren't very noticeable imo
  2. same with the hitbursts. maybe make them a bit more solid or something x.x
  3. ranking-score/maxcombo/accuracy could be moved up a little bit i think. the kinda overlap what's just under them
  4. maybe change pause-continue.png from "Continue to play map" -> "Continue playing"
  5. with taiko, maybe change the drum a little bit. the outter part of the drum is gray when not hitting kastu's, but the inner drum is red even when not hitting don's. maybe change the inner drum a bit so it's not red all the time?
  6. i'd also like to point out it's really hard to see the combo counter when playing taiko
  7. the countdown 3-2-1 doesn't look so good on widescreen. maybe remove the red background and add a red glow to each image?
  8. when playing mania, the track thing has the white strip down each lane. how about halving the width and adding it to both sides?
  9. you can remove special-x.png since they aren't used anymore
  10. those ranking grades O_O so fancy
hopefully all that makes sense x.x
let me know if it doesn't
Yuuzuke
excellent skin ;)
Topic Starter
Kurokami

deadbeat wrote:

bit late, but meh
  1. i feel that the score0-9.png are too soft. they aren't very noticeable imo I made that way, because in CtB its really annoying to see those numbers. But made the a bit noticeable now.
  2. same with the hitbursts. maybe make them a bit more solid or something x.x Most players are dislike the distracting hitburst, so I made that way, well changed them too.
  3. ranking-score/maxcombo/accuracy could be moved up a little bit i think. the kinda overlap what's just under them I can't. I tried but osu! is not notice anymore changes make that way. q.q
  4. maybe change pause-continue.png from "Continue to play map" -> "Continue playing" Changed.
  5. with taiko, maybe change the drum a little bit. the outter part of the drum is gray when not hitting kastu's, but the inner drum is red even when not hitting don's. maybe change the inner drum a bit so it's not red all the time? Well, it is originally red so I didn't changed it, until now. I made it to a bit darker gray.
  6. i'd also like to point out it's really hard to see the combo counter when playing taiko Well, this is probably also resolved with the score-x.png changes.
  7. the countdown 3-2-1 doesn't look so good on widescreen. maybe remove the red background and add a red glow to each image? Changed. I noticed it too, I just forgot it for some reason. q.q
  8. when playing mania, the track thing has the white strip down each lane. how about halving the width and adding it to both sides? You mean the white lines between the gray tracks? If yes tell me and I will change it. :3
  9. you can remove special-x.png since they aren't used anymore Ah yeah, I just forgot it.
  10. those ranking grades O_O so fancy Is this a problem? O_O If yes I can change them. :3
hopefully all that makes sense x.x

As I told before, I lost every previously done elements .psd file version so every changes will be a pain. It was so true. I needed to change some picture entirelly since I can't find the original render for it. This is also includes the hitburst/score changes, well they were a bit easier. Anyways, I hope everything is looking good now too. :3
deadbeat

Kurokami wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

when playing mania, the track thing has the white strip down each lane. how about halving the width and adding it to both sides? You mean the white lines between the gray tracks? If yes tell me and I will change it. :3
this part, yeah http://puu.sh/4IuaM.png

Kurokami wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

those ranking grades O_O so fancy Is this a problem? O_O If yes I can change them. :3
nope. no issues at all /o/
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Weird, those lines aren't that width for me. o.o http://puu.sh/4IX94.jpg
But removed them entirelly. :3
deadbeat
i'll check again in the morning. net is acting funny :<
but hopefully this is now done :)
Oyatsu
Enjoy!!~
deadbeat
one last thing before moving, any thoughts on maybe changing the name(silly me forgot to mention earlier ;~;)
Topic Starter
Kurokami
I rotated the ryuuta as deadbeat mentioned in pm. But I'm sure it doesn't really matter since it is rotate on its own when you are going to the oposite direction. @.@
deadbeat
enjoy
iiL0SEY
Nice :)
Sonics_old
good work i like't ;)
PatZar
nice skin :3
Natsuki05_old
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Updated both link with the new CtB images name. Now this has both the old and the new ones but at least it will work later on too.
MemberBankegle2
Wow I good :)
SashaB
You did a really good job on it :D it's really fun playing it on Taiko!
kokoro_kiseki
i dont know if this might help with improving ur beatmap but a problem i have is the spinner. I mean, when it has that circle closing in when u spin it, and theres a hit circle in the middle aswell, it gets sort of confusing.
[Valkyrie]
I am a osu! mania! player and i tested so many skins and after all of those skins i found this one who is for me the best The text dosn't blind me everything is prefect best skin ever

.Science.Win
bluniack
obrigado eu agradeço a todos que fazem essas skin maravilhosas ^^
gkm_old
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P
AoiNoKuroNeko
um, i cant download it, it became a result of failed, the second link, the first link just redirected me to another website without download notification. hope it can be downlaoded... thanks!!
AoiNoKuroNeko
Nice Skin~~ Love it, Accel World is a nice anime too :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Topic Starter
Kurokami
Both link should worked but I fixed the puush link for sure. Probably the link system on puush changed a bit since I last updated this thread.
ApolonioComePan
[color=#4080BF][color=#8000BF][color=#8080BF][color=#80FFBF][color=#BF80BF][color=#FF00BF]

Kurokami wrote:

Both link should worked but I fixed the puush link for sure. Probably the link system on puush changed a bit since I last updated this thread.

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

Kurokami wrote:

[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

Kurokami wrote:

I don't know how to describe so I just start somewhere. I started this because I felt my osu! is a bit old-school, and yeah, I bored. At first I mixed sever skin into one soon after I finished, I realized, better If I make my own one. So, this is the outcome, I hope some player will like it. :3

And if something is not right, just tell me. :3
Oh, and this skin is made only for widescreen, I hope its okay.

Download Link:
Copy | puush

If osu! not want to acknowledge the file just change the extension to .zip then unzip it to the Skins folder.

Skinned parts
Main menu: 100%
osu!Standard: 100%
osu!Taiko: 100%
osu!CtB: 100%
osu!Mania: 100%

Screenshots

Own skinned elements
button-left
button-middle
button-right
comboburst-0
comboburst-1
comboburst-2
comboburst-3
comboburst-4
comboburst-5
count1
count2
count3
cursor
cursortrail
fail-background
fruit-apple
fruit-apple-overlay
fruit-grapes
fruit-grapes-overlay
fruit-orange
fruit-orange-overlay
fruit-pear
fruit-pear-overlay
fruit-bananas
fruit-bananas-overlay
fruit-ryuuta
hitcircle
hit-0
hit-50
hit-100
hit-100g
hit-300
hit-300k
hit-300g
mania-hit0
mania-hit50
mania-hit100
mania-hit200
mania-hit300
mania-hit300g
mania-note1
mania-note1H
mania-note1L
mania-note1N
mania-note2
mania-note2H
mania-note2L
mania-note2N
mania-noteS
mania-noteSH
mania-noteSL
mania-stage-hint
mania-stage-left
mania-stage-right
matchsetup-background
menu-back animation
menu-button-background
mod icons
mode-fruits
mode-fruits-med
mode-fruits-small
mode-mania
mode-mania-med
mode-mania-small
mode-osu
mode-osu-med
mode-osu-small
mode-taiko
mode-taiko-med
mode-taiko-small
numbers
options-background
pause-overlay
pause-back
pause-continue
pause-retry
play-skip
play-warningarrow
playfield
ranking letters (except small ones)
ranking-accuracy
ranking-maxcombo
ranking-title
ranking-retry
ranking-replay
ranking-perfect
ranking-panel
ranking-graph
ranking-winner
ryuuta
search-background
scorebar-color-0
scorebar-bg
section-pass
section-fail
selection-tab
selection-mode
selection-mode-over
selection-mods
selection-mods-over
selection-options
selection-options-over
selection-random
selection-random-over
selection-selectoptions
selection-selectoptions-over
sliderpoint-10
sliderpoint-30
sliderscorepoint
spinner-approachcircle
spinner-background
spinner-circle
spinner-clear
spinenr-glow
spinner-middle
spinner-osu
spinner-spin
spinner-rpm
star
star2
taiko-bar-left
taiko-drum-inner
taiko-drum-outer
taiko-hit0
taiko-slider
taiko-slider-fail
volume-bg
jojocat_old
cool :) :) :)
- Wolfie -
Nice Skin<3 =^3^=
doomkuiken
Kurokami looks like Akame :) from Akame ga kill!
And she also looks a bit like Asuna from Sword art online!
The skin s beautifull btw thankyou!:D
show more