forum

咲 -Saki- Mafia (GAME OVER)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pieguyn
It’s the 71st Inter High Individual Championship! High school students from all over Japan have come to prove their mahjong skills and their abilities. With more than 10,000 students competing for the right to entry all across the nation, it will definitely be a fierce competition as we see who will emerge victorious.

However, it seems there's some weird things happening this time around, to the point where it’s just too much to be a coincidence. The best players have been eliminated almost immediately, some really unlikely comeback victories have occurred, random people are being disqualified for seemingly no reason, and there’s even some suspicion of collusion among some people. Will everyone be able to stop this and save the tournament?

----------

standard rules copied from NoHItter

NoHitter wrote:

General:
1) Do not quote your role PM or anything the mod gives to you.
2) Do not post screenshots or any sort of factual evidence of private communications, either with the mod or amongst yourselves.
3) Do not edit your posts.
4) Do not talk outside of the thread, unless your role PM allows so.
5) Mod has the final say on any issue. If the mod makes a mistake, feel free to PM him to sort it out.
6) If you need any help, or have questions, or just want to talk in general, feel free to PM the mod.
7) Dead people may not post in the thread.

Day:
1) Game starts at Day.
2) Deadlines will be 120 hours tentatively. Extensions may be placed depending on the activity.
3) You may vote someone by using this format: Vote : Player. You may also choose to not lynch anyone: Vote: No-Lynch
4) You may also remove your vote by using this format: Unvote
5) When a player receives more than half of the total votes at any point during the day, that player is automatically lynched.
6) Once a player is lynched, there shall be no posting in the thread even before the mod posts the lynch scene. Night will commence shortly.
7) If no one has been lynched, and the deadline has passed, the person with the most votes gets lynched. If there is a tie, the player who had more votes before the tie, is lynched.
8) A player has to remain active, at least one post per 24 hours. If a player has not posted for 24 hours, one may request for them to be prodded.
9) If the player prodded doesn't respond, a he/she will be replaced.
10) If the player gets prodded three times already and still becomes inactive he/she will be automatically replaced.
11) If no replacement can be found. The player will be modkilled instead.

Night:
1) Night lasts 24 hours.
2) Any roles or factions with active night abilities may choose to use them by PM-ing the mod (see the Role PM for role-specific instructions).
3) Once the deadline for night has passed, all actions not received will count as a No Action.

Rules:
  1. Days are 120 hours (5 days). I will give at most three extensions of 24 hours on request, so use your time wisely. I'll also give extensions if there's a replacement or if other logistic issues happen. Nights are 24 hours with no extensions except if someone gets replaced.
  2. Ties go to the player who had the most votes before the tie.
  3. For those who are familiar with Saki, note anyone can be any alignment. Since probably not many people know flavor, I decided this way would be better. Flavor knowledge isn’t required to play but it’ll make it more fun ww
  4. all names are written in the original order, so for Japanese names it'd be surname first order. this is just cause that's what I'm used to hearing :P
  5. no Jesters or Cults. everything else is fair :>
  6. don't do anything stupid plz
  7. Everything else follows the standard rules above from NoHItter
Sample town PM:
Welcome to 咲 -Saki- Mafia, xxx! You are Tanaka Mai.

You're a strong player, almost advancing past the elimination round in the prefectural qualifying tournament multiple times in the past. Your school, Imamiya's, mahjong club could have got to this year's national team tournament, but you were eliminated in the first round by the eventual prefectural representative, Kiyosumi. Although this ticked you off when it happened, now you respect them as a strong team and want to become even better. Now you're finally here and you're trying your hardest.

You are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
  1. Your ability is your vote. You have no special abilities.
You win when all threats to the town are gone.
Living Players:
  1. Irreversible
  2. NoHItter
  3. Kytoxid Jinxy
  4. Rantai
  5. Nyquill
  6. OnosakiHito
  7. DakeDekaane
  8. Royston
  9. Quotes
  10. Raging Bull
  11. Sakura
  12. CalignoBot
Dead Players:
  1. OnosakiHito (Takakamo Shizuno) - Mafia Disabler - lynched D1
  2. Kytoxid (Takei Hisa) - Jack of all Trades - killed N1
  3. Raging Bull (Haramura Nodoka) - Doublevoter - lynched D2
  4. NoHitter (Fukuji Mihoko) - 1-shot Global Tracker - dragged to the bottom of the sea D3
  5. DakeDekaane (Amae Koromo) - Super-Saint + Visitor - lynched D3
  6. Rantai (Onjouji Toki) - 1-shot Deathproof Enabler - killed N3
Other:
  1. Royston (Ryuumonbuchi Touka) - Lyncher - won D2
Replacements:
  1. JokerFate
  2. Blue Yoshi
Events:
  1. START p/2626791
  2. votecounts 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10
  3. n1 start p/2642734
  4. d2 start p/2644609
  5. votecounts 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.5, 2.6
  6. n2 start https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2653494
  7. d3 start https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2655291
  8. votecounts 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
  9. n3 start p/2665563
  10. d4 start https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2667869
  11. ok p/2671029
ISOs:
  1. mod search.php?author_id=107485&t=158564
  2. Irreversible search.php?author_id=1287964&t=158564
  3. NoHItter search.php?author_id=124455&t=158564
  4. Kytoxid search.php?author_id=98460&t=158564 Jinxy search.php?author_id=69333&t=158564
  5. Rantai search.php?author_id=433384&t=158564
  6. Nyquill search.php?author_id=682935&t=158564
  7. OnosakiHito search.php?author_id=290128&t=158564
  8. DakeDekaane search.php?author_id=1425253&t=158564
  9. Royston search.php?author_id=1657620&t=158564
  10. Quotes search.php?author_id=2681216&t=158564
  11. Raging Bull search.php?author_id=398760&t=158564
  12. Sakura search.php?author_id=289422&t=158564
  13. CalignoBot search.php?author_id=668833&t=158564
let's go \:D/
Irreversible
mahjong-in
Raging Bull
k
NoHitter
/riichi

Edit: You should probably reserve spots for those who said they wanted to play in the MOd Queue thread as well.
Topic Starter
pieguyn

NoHitter wrote:

/riichi

Edit: You should probably reserve spots for those who said they wanted to play in the MOd Queue thread as well.
but it was just you and Rantai ;w;
JokerFate
in for replacement
Jinxy
In.
Blue Yoshi_old
While I can't resist, 3 games is too much for me.
/in to replace
Rantai
/o/ yes
Nyquill
oh shit please in
Raging Bull
Sorry. Take me out the roster
Topic Starter
pieguyn
WE NEED MOAR PEOPLE
Amianki
Put me as a replacement for now. If you end up needing one more later and people aren't biting, go ahead and put me in the last slot.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
just to clarify something: Flavor knowledge isn't required to play. If you don't know the flavor, there's nothing to worry about ~ it'll be just like a regular game of mafia.

I'm not that evil :P
Sephibro
pieguy you created this game in the wrong moment, we are all on at least 2 games already :(
Btw if nothing interesting happens in greatest idea mafia in the next few days i'll probably ask for replacement there and join here if there's still a spot left
Topic Starter
pieguyn
yeah maybe you're right

I thought there was enough activity for 2 regular games and 1 minigame at a time. and no one told me to wait before starting the game .-. I guess it'd be fine to wait till that game ends before starting this one. might as well leave it up till then
Sephibro
if you decide to do so, i'm gladly in
Sakura
Add to that that im in a bunch of games on MS.
OnosakiHito
The Master Saki appears. I'm so in and gonna win this.
Topic Starter
pieguyn
OMG hi onosaki <3
DakeDekaane
I think I'm in in this, I can handle 2 games :p
show more