16.67%
Total votes: 450
show more
Azure_Kite
Lol'd
Blue Stig
Finished Dream Team.
Had some nice music in it as always.

I still prefer the Superstar Saga bros attacks. All the other games used too many props and stuff.
NaomiMinette
How does the whole game compare to the previous games?
Blue Stig

Blazevoir wrote:

How does the whole game compare to the previous games?
It reminded me of Bowser's Inside Story.
Except with motion gimmicks as well as touch screen gimmicks.
I mean they...work...and are...fun...but I think the main game is suffering a bit.

Mild vague endgame spoilers
I kind of expected Antasma to put more of a fight rather than just pop.
I also was disappointed that the final boss sequences bosses had so many save points.

It was worth buying and I would play it again but...I was kind of disappointed at the end.

Edit: Also the visuals reminded me of Super Mario RPG a bit. Just a bit.
Edit2: Also Popple's back.
Edit3: Also I think I might have been disappointed because I've played the other games and expected too much as a result.
NaomiMinette
So apparently Nintendo's lost it... http://nintendo1ds.com/
NotEvenDoomMusic

Blazevoir wrote:

So apparently Nintendo's lost it... http://nintendo1ds.com/
it's an hoax.
though, a really well made hoax.

basic rule:
never believe #osu chat.
NaomiMinette
...Well made indeed... Would be nice if it was real... maybe. Wonder how long it'll take before Nintendo takes down that site, lol.

Anyway, anyone feel like doing this? http://www.ign.com/wikis/nintendo-3ds/Set_Up_Your_Own_StreetPass_Relay
Agent cheiften
Say, I'm on a 3DS right know. Anybody want to trade 3DS friend codes?

I'll share mine if you share yours. :)
mm201
Soaprman
Just dumping a ton of friend codes willy-nilly into your 3DS probably won't get you anywhere. You're better off finding a multiplayer game that others around here play and joining them.
jericho2442
sooo i bought steamworld dig on the eshop for 8 euros......so....damn....addictive.. xD

i really advise checking it out, great gem
Azure_Kite
It's an awesome game, but it's all over in a few hours ;~;
Trash Boat
does this thread applies for 2DS players?
NaomiMinette

battler077 wrote:

They fall under the same category, though Ekaru DID make a separate thread for it.
Justykanna

Blazevoir wrote:

battler077 wrote:

They fall under the same category, though Ekaru DID make a separate thread for it.
p/2555461
Right here, battler077
Ekaru
The 2DS is a 3DS, so yes, you count as part of the club.

The point of the other thread is because the announcement was significant enough to warrant its own thread. It doesn't replace this thread or anything.
SuzumiyaBR
4270-1465-1694
Pokémn Mysteru Dungeon Gates of Infinity
Pokémon X
NaomiMinette
Seems like Sonic is coming back to SSB Wii U/3DS:

Full video/details here.
Trash Boat

Blazevoir wrote:

Seems like Sonic is coming back to SSB Wii U/3DS:

Full video/details here.
Sonic Heeerrroooesss! Sonic Heeerroooooooeeeesssss!
Azure_Kite
Revealink.
Topic Starter
Mianki
Going a bit off topic

battler077 wrote:

Sonic Heeerrroooesss! Sonic Heeerroooooooeeeesssss!
Ah, nostalgia trip.
I used to love this opening as a kid. The game itself wasn't very good but I quite enjoyed it.

Azure_Kite
So I am playing the Demo for Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.
Professor Prinny

Azure_Kite wrote:

So I am playing the Demo for Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.
How is it so far then?
Azure_Kite
Apart from the fanboying, it's pretty short. The graphics are awesome, and the Mood Matrix is an interesting mechanic. You only have 10-15 minutes of the first chapter, but the Judge manages to throw in a small quip ("Maybe it's a good thing this case will be wrapped up quickly. This is a demo, after all!")
Jinxy
Played the AA demo too. Man, listening to the music at the start with earphones gives me a chilling feeling. After all these years, Wright is finally back to kick ass.
Azure_Kite
I know that feel.
Professor Prinny
Indeed. Now we just need to wait for the full game to come out but for now I'll continue counting down the days till Pokemon X & Y come out.
Jinxy
So apparently, this 3DS can actually play MK7 without disconnectings now, compared to my last one. Cool.

Winning a lot in the 1k VR races, hopefully I'll get matched with higher VRs soon. I also played games with someone who had 20k VR, and he was pretty bad, normally 3rd-6th. Funny thing is, his VR was so inflated that even those who were dead last got their VR increased.

My new friend code is 4227-1534-3803, gonna add those who've posted in the X/Y thread and have their FCs in this thread.
NaomiMinette

Jinxy wrote:

So apparently, this 3DS can actually play MK7 without disconnectings now, compared to my last one. Cool.

Winning a lot in the 1k VR races, hopefully I'll get matched with higher VRs soon. I also played games with someone who had 20k VR, and he was pretty bad, normally 3rd-6th. Funny thing is, his VR was so inflated that even those who were dead last got their VR increased.

My new friend code is 4227-1534-3803, gonna add those who've posted in the X/Y thread and have their FCs in this thread.
You need to race with us one day :)
Jinxy
Do you guys still do kartparties? Or just impromptu games?
NaomiMinette
Still do them, though I'm not sure if you'd still be awake :o

More info at the MK7 thread.
ZiggyZigga
Not going to buy a Nintendo 3DS but a Nintendo 2DS
Rukario
Rukario
Friend Code: 1306 - 6287 - 7375
Rorona

ZiggyZigga wrote:

Not going to buy a Nintendo 3DS but a Nintendo 2DS
It uses a 3DS loading screen, it's really just the same thing :?
Tatsuo
Tatsuo

4055-3977-9758
Faust
Faust

5472-7179-6378
rust45
So there's this online app that will let you upload your 3DS images onto twitter, facebook and I think one other thing.
http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share/

They're advertising it as a way to share Animal Crossing screenshots mainly. But it works with screenshots taken from some other games. It doesn't work with all games or even pictures taken with the 3DS camera though. It's an interesting concept but I wish it let you just post any picture.
NaomiMinette
Apparently Nintendo is working on a Legend of Zelda cartoon that we'll be able to watch on (I'm guessing) Nintendo Video, and it's gonna be based off of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD.
Rorona
Is it possible to get a screenshot without having a capture card?
Derekku

Rorona wrote:

Is it possible to get a screenshot without having a capture card?
Only in AC:NL and in certain spots in Pokemon X/Y; otherwise no. :(

By the way, this 3DS FC google doc was pretty outdated, so I combined it with the new Pokemon X/Y one. It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... EWWc#gid=0

Please update your information! :)
show more