forum

MAGFest 2014

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
So just like last year, several osu! alumni from around the nation will be meeting up for the biggest music and gaming festival around. (hah, see what i did there?)

Anyways. MAGFest this year is January 2-5, almost exactly a year from the last one, in the same location (National Harbor, MD). Last year was a blast, from rocking concerts, to hilarious panels, to voice actors to A HUGE ARCADE ALL FREE TO PLAY (large image warning) and just fun times. Gonna use this thread to set up our plans and hotel details and what not. Hope to meet many new osu!s this year!

CONFIRMED OSU!ALUMNI ATTENDEES:
  1. awp
  2. RemmyX25
  3. Mogsworth
  4. Cyclone
  5. Rolled
  6. Luigihann (?)
  7. CheeseWarlock (?)
Blue Stig
Oh yes definitely gonna try to make TheKiltedMoskito go it's just an hour away from our house.
I won't be able to make it cause I've been trapped in my home server ever since the Laser Incident.

TheKiltedMoskito went last year but was unprepared since plans were made at the last minute.
This time I'll make sure he has a backpack, his 3DS, his Magic decks, and hotel tickets(possibly).
Agnes
Ha, the timing is terrible for this for me; won't be able to stop by. I want more pictures and streams, though.
UnderminE
Before someone posts, here comes the shitpost

fagfest lelele
Liiraye

UnderminE wrote:

Before someone posts, here comes the shitpost

fagfest lelele
Weed

RemmyX25 wrote:

So just like last year, several osu! alumni from around the nation will be meeting up for the biggest music and gaming festival around. (hah, see what i did there?)
Ha
GenoClysm
Maybe, MD is pretty close to me :b
Lybydose
Yeah not going this time. I'm kind of in Texas now.
Kanye West
looks cool, but don't have time to drive from ohio
awp
some parts of Ohio are really close

I'm guessing you're in the northwest
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
Reviving thread to mention that I have my tickets. and will be rooming with Rolled and our girlfriends. It's gonna be awesome as always. Any news from more peeps? You all need to sign my osu!mug
LuigiHann
Hello.

How should I get from Baltimore Airport to the convention
Cyclone
That's in the opposite direction from me unfortunately. I'm coming north from (tentatively) Fredericksburg. Unless I don't do that, then it'll be all the way from Blacksburg. Either way I'm in Virginia territory.
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
I'm going to be bussing my way down from Albany, so I have no idea. :( Although if we all end up meeting up we can help each other out! (I dont know how this will work out)
Topic Starter
RemmyX25
Final necro bump. MAGFest is nearing its final weeks. Any new news from anyone else? Just ordered my bus tickets. I'm going to be rooming with Rolled and our girlfriends -- party definitely going to happen.

I do want to know if any other osu! people are coming, because we need a group picture. Expect the staff to do the same :D