forum

Information Mafia

posted
Total Posts
show more
Rantai
Actually to amend, as I just realised.

If fart shoots BRBP and kills him and we get another kill then we're actually probably not going to be 1-3 because I find it highly unlikely one is towna nd the other mafia.

Ugh, back to the drawing board for me.
pieguyn
We lynch Royston and get fart to shoot BRBP. As far as I know, nexus' don't redirect kills (otherwise they're essentially bulletproof which is retarded) and this'll show if fart is lying or not. If BRBP survives, we lynch fart tomorrow.
I thought about something like this. but I don't think it'll work, in part due to the fact we won't know what they flip. I haven't found exactly what the problem is but something in my head is screaming "this is wrong" 0.0
DakeDekaane
There's no guarantee that farto shoots. Or even look here (. . )
Rantai

pieguy1372 wrote:

I thought about something like this. but I don't think it'll work, in part due to the fact we won't know what they flip. I haven't found exactly what the problem is but something in my head is screaming "this is wrong" 0.0
That's true, we're not going to know who flips what today. But we can't really be sure who is what at the moment, making me hesitant on lynching fart/brbp/dd or redo.

I don't know really, it seems like a big gamble no matter which choice we make.
VoidnOwO
:)
Rantai
So what's the plan?

We really only have 3/4 choices, if my assumptions are correct.

Lynch Royston, gain information (well, as much as we can get I guess) to make a informed decision the next day.

Lynch fart or brbp and hope we don't lose. If we get scum, the other is highly likely to be scum (poe due to redo/dd)

Lynch dd or redo, same as above.

We could lynch pieguy but I believe that to be the riskiest move.
Royston
I don't think I've given my reads for a while. A lot of it is gut feeling

Town

- Royston

Leaning Town

- Rantai: The role claim makes sense and I've been getting a town read from his posts
- pieguy: same as above
- BRBP: I'm getting a pretty strong town read from his posts overall, but in particular his last post makes me think he's town. I was willing to lynch earlier due to inactivity, but not now

???

- rEdo: Uncomfortable here. The role suggests town but the D1 sheeping to fart still irks me

Leaning scum

- DakeDekaane: Always had a scummy feeling from his posts, though that could be a result of him being on my case a lot. His role, which has proven to be truthful, is what makes me hesitate here
- fartownik: Questionable play, really quite different to the touhou game we played as masons. Role claim pretty tenuous. Inactivity doesn't help his case

Rantai wrote:

We really only have 3/4 choices, if my assumptions are correct.
Well there's two other options

- We lynch you (I don't support this)
- No lynch (I don't see how this would help in any way)

My unofficial vote would have to go on fart.
Rantai
Well, naturally, I wouldn't suggest lynching myself.

But I guess that's another possibility.
pieguyn
@BRBP:
It's funny how you first say that I'm town, and when several people go inactive (and I think I even requested a replacement), you ignore all earlier reads and just attack them.
why didn't you mention this before? when you roleclaimed I was attacking inactives then and even since yesterday

I'm fine with lynching either BRBP or fartownik, preferably fartownik cause his claim srsly makes no sense. I can compromise with a Royston lynch cause I think he's mafia atm, but I prefer to save him for last just in case he's seriously motivator

inb4 mafia motivator

@Rantai: keep in mind it could also be fartownik x DakeDekaane or fartownik x rEdo (or either of those with BRBP instead of fartownik). in the first case, rEdo would be a regular townie trying to shoot mafia and he hit mafia 1-shot self reviver. in the other case rEdo would just be a mafia dayvig, though I don't see why he can't just save it for LyLo instead in that case. them "cross-confirming" each other doesn't necessarily imply it's either both of them or no one
Rantai
I guess so but I feel it's more likely to be both or none, just how with it played out.

But I do concede your point there.
pieguyn
so who the hell are we lynching

I say we lynch fartownik. those in favor, say "(9)"
Royston
I agree, but I'd like to wait before voting to see what others have to say
DakeDekaane
Vote:fartownik

That's what I have to say.
Rantai
Well, no ninja hammer yet so at the very least we know it's one of them.
Rantai
Actually you know what? Screw it.

Vote: fart - if you're scum DD, gg.
pieguyn
vote: fartownik
VoidnOwO
:)
rEdo

BRBP wrote:

And where is rEdo, he hasn't posted in 8 days?
in all honesity I lost the interest in this game. pieguy is probably scum, and he's leading all the lynches, and people apparently are fairly okay with following them...

but hey, DD is town, I'm town, Royston is town, while the rest... duh. I'm really highly curious of Rantai, though. oh well.
Vote: fartownik

if DD actually flips scum, I'll laugh and cry Q_Q
DakeDekaane
Yeh, pieguy is scum, but neither Rantai or Royston would want to lynch him atm, tho I doubt both are scum together.
pieguyn

DakeDekaane wrote:

Yeh, pieguy is scum, but neither Rantai or Royston would want to lynch him atm, tho I doubt both are scum together.
but I'm not scum

inb4 there's no scum at all and that's why none of the town PMs had a wincon
Royston

pieguy1372 wrote:

inb4 there's no scum at all and that's why none of the town PMs had a wincon
nonononononono

please no
pieguyn
If that happens I'm ragequitting life

the fact that no mafia have popped up going "we've won" at this point is a pretty good sign for now tho. but nothing we can do about it now :P
Rantai
Yeah, no thank you.

Then again, LS... >_________>
Lilac
LEAP OF FAITH.
VoidnOwO
o.o
Royston
hey, um, thought you were dead pal
Rantai
Wait what?
VoidnOwO
p/2553272/

He also said it here.
DakeDekaane
Prod: LS
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
Don't mind me I'm just wrestling with RL over here.

farto - ??? - Missing D5

kookookook - Town FBI Agent

It is now night 5, deadline is whenever I can get to the computer again.

Nightchat is no longer enabled.
Topic Starter
LadySuburu
DakeDake - ??? - Vanished N5

Fartownik - Mafia Advanced Framer + Gunsmith

It is now Day 6. Deadline is roughly a week from now.

With 5 Alive, it's 3 to lynch.
pieguyn
1. pieguy <- firefighter
2. BRBP <- nexus
3. Royston <- motivator
4. rEdo <- dayvig
5. Rantai <- strong-willed deprogrammer

FBI agent fkin wow.

oh god plz don't tell me "Advanced" means he can control the flips of the players. actually if it does that would explain the whole gimmick behind the game and also there's a chance it's not LyLo, but we should assume it is

you know what, I noticed a pattern.
every single false role so far (firefighter, FBI agent, ailment doctor) has been just the false role. but Rantai's has "strong-willed" thrown in there? wat
pieguyn
btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Rantai
Out of curiosity what exactly is an FBI agent?
Royston

pieguy1372 wrote:

btw, whoever the mafia are, it's obvious what you were trying to do and I don't like it ;)
Please explain, I'm stupid. :(

The wiki says an FBI Agent is like a cop but only gets guilty result on Serial Killers. So probably another pointless role, yeah

Also anyone know what's up with Lilac's post-death post, that's still really weird
Rantai
I'm guessing they're trying to imply pieguy is scum because DD suspected him?

I still don't think that's the case though, I'm more on the belief of BRBP and Royston, if I go by my previous thoughts.
pieguyn
I'm fine with a BRBP lynch

1. his claim was weird
2. even if it's correct, mafia nexus is exactly the kind of thing LS would put

if I'm wrong ggs
Royston
To be honest, I'm not comfortable with a BRBP lynch at all. I'd much rather lynch rEdo.

Royston wrote:

I can see this dayvig being made scum just to screw with us.
pieguyn
man this is stupid

the two people I thought were town for sure might not even be town. rEdo cause of what you pointed out, and Rantai cause of the pattern I saw.

@Royston: what do you think about BRBP's claim?
Royston
His claim doesn't mean anything to me. I don't see his role as being more or less plausible than anyone else's. And even if he was somehow confirmed as nexus, it could easily be mafia nexus as you say. I'm judging him as town based on his style of posts, but he could be playing me for a fool idk.

I've also tried looking through fartownik's ISO to see if I can get anything useful there, but the only thing that's sticking out is rEdo's sheeping to him D1, and fart picking up on that. If mafia didn't have day chat then I guess the interaction could be seen as a subtle way of fart trying to tell him "dude, you're making yourself stick out".

So it's that, rEdo's inactivity and the fact that I think the mod is a troll is what is influencing me towards voting rEdo atm
show more