forum

New stream hiitting speed tester (with mouse support)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
keRLos_old
Hi,
I'm new to this Forums and recently found this topic
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/35610&start=0

I just found that the program lack of speed tester for mouse only player, GUI, and topic still live.
So I decide to develop upgrade version form this tester.

Features:
- Recognize key setting
- Mouse click support
- Calculate Maximum, Minimum, Average Speed
- Calculate bpm spread every 10 hits
- Test history with Graph and Data table

Download link:
Dropbox - OsuStreamHitTester
Mediafire - OsuStreamHitTester

Requirement:
.NET Framework 4.0

Update History
Version 1.1:
- Add Spread per test
- Prevent press 2 keys at the same time

If you have any problem or have suggestions, you can post it in this topic.

PS. Sorry for my bad English. :(
PS2. I just create Facebook fan page recently, like my page for further Osu! relate development
https://www.facebook.com/keRLosFanPage :D
Aqo
It works well, good job and thanks for making this.

a suggestion:
one feature that this is missing is being able to see the spread of the speed across the entire clicking session; could you add a graph tab that shows this? (this would also help seeing stability of clicking over time)
i.e. instead of a graph with one checkpoint per test, make a graph with a checkpoint for every X clicks within one test (where X is as small as possible).

t/117038
this program has a display of this with X=10 as numbers on the side. you could do the same with graph points instead of numbers.
ErikKazuya
OMG SO EPIC AND WONDERFUL d>_<b
Winshley
Moved out from Gameplay & Rankings section.
Topic Starter
keRLos_old

Aqo wrote:

It works well, good job and thanks for making this.

a suggestion:
one feature that this is missing is being able to see the spread of the speed across the entire clicking session; could you add a graph tab that shows this? (this would also help seeing stability of clicking over time)
i.e. instead of a graph with one checkpoint per test, make a graph with a checkpoint for every X clicks within one test (where X is as small as possible).

t/117038
this program has a display of this with X=10 as numbers on the side. you could do the same with graph points instead of numbers.
In this version (1.1) I have add your suggestion.
I'm not sure is this match your suggestion so please try and tell me to fix it if it wrong. :D
johandrossi
I think what Aqo means is having a graph that displays real-time speed over one session. For example, if I set the clicks to 200, the graph should plot the BPM I'm clicking at every 10 clicks or so.
Topic Starter
keRLos_old

johandrossi wrote:

I think what Aqo means is having a graph that displays real-time speed over one session. For example, if I set the clicks to 200, the graph should plot the BPM I'm clicking at every 10 clicks or so.
That's what I already did

in this picture I set Hit Count to 50
then in Spread Graph will plot every 10 hits over one session (this mean the spread graph will plot 5 times)
but the X-Axis labels I just multiply it by 10 so the plot will have 10,20,30,40,50 instead of 1,2,3,4,5
Aqo
Looks good :)
FrzR
Downloaded and tested. Works really well. Good work :D