forum

[Archived] Osu Recovery

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
Ok so i have a HUGE problem.

a few days ago, my computer's harddrive completely busted destroying all of my memory. yep ALL OF IT. that includes all of my applications and Osu.

i had about 1000 beatmaps and 20 different skins and all of it is gone.

i was wondering if there was away to restore lost data if this every happens to anyone because im in a Huge pile of bullcrap right now losing all of my crap.
XPJ38
Moved to Technical Support.

To answer your question, no there isn't such a way. Well, you can still know which maps to redownload with the supporter-exclusive "Ranked (Played)" filter on the beatmap listing, but that's all.
Full Tablet

snlrocks wrote:

Ok so i have a HUGE problem.

a few days ago, my computer's harddrive completely busted destroying all of my memory. yep ALL OF IT. that includes all of my applications and Osu.

i had about 1000 beatmaps and 20 different skins and all of it is gone.

i was wondering if there was away to restore lost data if this every happens to anyone because im in a Huge pile of bullcrap right now losing all of my crap.
If the Hard Drive is dead, you can try to recover it's data in a Data Recovery Lab (but it can cost you several hundreds of dollars).
XPJ38
Oh yeah, you can use some dedicated softwares like Recuva to restore your data, but results aren't guaranteed.
Topic Starter
Sleepy Tori
yes the hardrive did die but i dont have money to recover it UGHHHH

i guess i'll just manually recover the songs myself ...

lol and im pretty sure recuva work work. i already gave the harddrive to away