Cres - End Time

posted
Total Posts
show more
Chloe
I know, thank you.
OnosakiHito
Some Taikos would be actually nice.
This is a favorite song by Taiko players.
Charles445
[Done]
Moway / Zarerion / Alarido: Group response, contacted, is fine with response from that post. Can provide proof.
D33d / Tasha: Discussion on 1/6 1/4 based on old mp3
Star Stream: Mod explicitly listed as optional
Dolphin (thanks for your help seriously): Using original mp3 / bms chart.
Ibuki Suika: Responded and applied
Kodora: Responded
Philippines: Responded in depth

[Not Responded]
fartownik's mod

fartownik wrote:

[to the death]
00:44:001 - Add circle
00:54:668 - Add circle
Zarerion's mod
p/2542454

Once those two mods are replied to, we should be good to go.

EDIT: Also put 'techno break' in tags
Topic Starter
soulfear

Charles445 wrote:

[Done]
fartownik's mod

fartownik wrote:

[to the death]
00:44:001 - Add circle
00:54:668 - Add circle

It's no need to add cirle here.
Zarerion's mod
p/2542454

01:38:653 - takes me 3 hour to try to change this part,but I still like this way better,thank you for suggestion.
00:31:986 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - sorry I don't think clap fits the song
01:17:319 - the same as 01:38:653 -

EDIT: Also put 'techno break' in tags
done
Alarido
Now the map will experience some progress...and will get re-ranked. We're glad on this <3

(it was about remind me Verlaren orz)
Charles445
Mods have been responded to and mapset has been fixed for rerank.

~Rebubbled!~

Note to BAT: The difficulty [Fear] uses a different mp3 than the other difficulties. Because of this, it has different timing and preview point. Please don't freak out when AIBat starts shouting.
pw384
really a long time..
Nymph
reranked.
izzydemon
i still don't like this at all, but suit yourselves.
Kodora
Re-congratz!
Lach
The hp has gone from 5 in -to the death- to 6 in the new version, and the scoring has changed. Please reset scores. Poor rucker. fixed

Dat oversight
izzydemon

Lach wrote:

Dat oversight
Satellite
Re-congratz! :)
-Neipezi

Satellite wrote:

Re-congratz! :)
D33d
Why couldn't the entire map have this other MP3? It doesn't make sense to change one of them if the rest of the maps could still follow the slight differences in the music.

All of these problems would've been alleviated if the "correct" version was used in the first place, for the entire set. Now, players who work their way up the set will wonder where the triplet figures were in the easier diffs.
Alarido
REE-RAAANKEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU ^^

Thanks A LOT Charles445, Nymph, dkun and even Blue Dragon (he was BAT in that époque ;p )

re-Congratz Fear, I forgave you for all the worse you did me. Past is past, past is meant for museums only. We're going to the FUTURE where the humanity will be more evolved (we hope, hehe)

SnowStorm wrote:

Bem, meu caro Storm... eu também acho que BMS seria melhor transposto para osu!mania, mas vamos deixar quieto, ok?

Agora vou apply os mods da LunarSakuya lá no ichinen, Bubbled ♥ agora que o técnico consertou minha internet, uipeee!! Vou correr contra o tempo e espero chegar antes do relógio ;p

E, essa garota que tá na tua assinatura, Storm, seria a Renee do League of Legends? Pelo q sei, ela é uma das musas inspiradoras do jonathanlfj (que faz collab comigo lá no Ichinen ofc)
[Luanny]

Alarido wrote:

REE-RAAANKEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU ^^

Thanks A LOT Charles445, Nymph, dkun and even Blue Dragon (he was BAT in that époque ;p )

re-Congratz Fear, I forgave you for all the worse you did me. Past is past, past is meant for museums only. We're going to the FUTURE where the humanity will be more evolved (we hope, hehe)

SnowStorm wrote:

Bem, meu caro Storm... eu também acho que BMS seria melhor transposto para osu!mania, mas vamos deixar quieto, ok?

Agora vou apply os mods da LunarSakuya lá no ichinen, Bubbled ♥ agora que o técnico consertou minha internet, uipeee!! Vou correr contra o tempo e espero chegar antes do relógio ;p

E, essa garota que tá na tua assinatura, Storm, seria a Renee do League of Legends? Pelo q sei, ela é uma das musas inspiradoras do jonathanlfj (que faz collab comigo lá no Ichinen ofc)
I'm sorry, but why all this offtopic here?
Sorry to be rude but 90% of people who read this thread won't understand what you said (because portuguese) and those who can won't care about it.
This is kinda random, yknow.
You better ask those stuff pming SnowStorm lol

Anyways, congrats.
izzydemon

Alarido wrote:

you don't even recognize okuu

alarido pls
Mirage
I don't even understand the point; I dl'ed the original BMS file and that's what should be mapped. (???)
hoLysoup
nice congrats : )
Mythol
congrats ~
Rare
gratz
asaink
About inherited points at Fear diff.
[Fear]

Only SV is different at these points. but, there is no slider here.
so, I think that this (01:59:986) green line is unneeded.
Topic Starter
soulfear
It's for TAIKO mode.
asaink
OK, I understand. sorry.
Sync
手痛
Frostmourne

Sync wrote:

手痛
lmao Sync necro'd
Kanye West