grats
Andrea
Congratulations :3
dkun
Congrats! :o

this map is godly
BeatofIke
jonathanlfj so pro!
Congratulations on your first approval. :)
Mythol
gratsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
yes
Trust
grats!!!
LunarSakuya
ahngjfdngkjnaejdsknkgad
Natsu
:D gratz
Kyouren
Gratz!!! For your first approved maps
Oyatsu
Sorry I'm late jona~. Add 1 mapper has app map. Congratz, jona~ ^^
S o r d a
congratz!
-Neipezi
Demetori songs!!! gratz\=)/
Kyshiro
This is actually really good, Congrats
Nemis
Congratz!
Frizz
Man, this is my most favorite track from the album. Good to see someone mapped it (and approved too) :)
xChippy
Yo~~ Gratz jonathan :3/!!
UnitedWeSin

jonathanlfj wrote:

and where is the sht storm
I'm still waiting.

Gratz! :>
LQA20Ans
Congratulation!!!
happy623
gratz lfj B)
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
Thanks everyone for the support~

UnitedWeSin wrote:

jonathanlfj wrote:

and where is the sht storm
I'm still waiting.

Gratz! :>
asdsafgrsdfsdfagfg damn it
R e d
Great map :D
scanter
congratz ~ I love this <3
Moway
jonathan too pro
Faust
Some thoughts.

I found the intro the oddest out of the entire thing.
It was anything but gradual and slow (how I always perceived the intro to be, anyway) so I was a little taken off by the AR9 spacing until - 00:46:990 -

I thought a couple of anti-jumps here and there would have been pretty awesome too.
Closer spacing could be brought in to some good effect since the mapping can make it as such that the guitar objects linger in an area for a while before branching out and making a gradual breaking when the rhythm gets heavier.

It really does get a whole lot better, especially when the map reaches the 225 BPM finale.
I thought I'd note a couple of particular points where the aesthetics were captured pretty well.

- 08:18:820 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - A favorite.

- 08:31:620 (1,2,3,4) - Probably as close to how a movement of drum-playing you can get. (Without left-right-left-right spam)

- 08:58:820 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Might have been easy to visualize because of the complete resounding of the guitar at this point, but it just nailed the moment there. More impressed by the proximity because I've seen not-so-good examples with stretched out spacing that isn't enjoyable.

- 10:01:220 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Personally, an appealing fail-proof way to bring the map to a closure.

Well done, and a belated congratulations.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj

Faust wrote:

Some thoughts.

I found the intro the oddest out of the entire thing.
It was anything but gradual and slow (how I always perceived the intro to be, anyway) so I was a little taken off by the AR9 spacing until - 00:46:990 -

I thought a couple of anti-jumps here and there would have been pretty awesome too.
Closer spacing could be brought in to some good effect since the mapping can make it as such that the guitar objects linger in an area for a while before branching out and making a gradual breaking when the rhythm gets heavier.

It really does get a whole lot better, especially when the map reaches the 225 BPM finale.
I thought I'd note a couple of particular points where the aesthetics were captured pretty well.

- 08:18:820 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - A favorite.

- 08:31:620 (1,2,3,4) - Probably as close to how a movement of drum-playing you can get. (Without left-right-left-right spam)

- 08:58:820 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - Might have been easy to visualize because of the complete resounding of the guitar at this point, but it just nailed the moment there. More impressed by the proximity because I've seen not-so-good examples with stretched out spacing that isn't enjoyable.

- 10:01:220 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - Personally, an appealing fail-proof way to bring the map to a closure.

Well done, and a belated congratulations.
The reason why i didnt use many anti-jumps is because i am not very good at placing them, since jumps usually fill my head when mapping strong music like this xD

and about the awkward intro that is pretty common on my maps; the start of a song always gives me the feeling of "how should i map this", so eventually you see some rather awkward things compared to later parts of the map where i get my "mapping intuition" up

Thanks for the detailed feedback! It was very informative and i shall refer to this when mapping in the future :)
oh and thanks for the praises really appreciate it \:D/
Simon
I love that mapping style, anyway gratz!
Alarido
RAAANKEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU ^.^

Congratz jonaaaa~

UnitedWeSin wrote:

o.o
I support totally ^.^

Jonaaa~ there is a Mapping contest here, why not take part???
UnderminE
i didn't know someone actually mapped this until i saw it on main page, and it is JoJo!

Sorry for the bump but this is my fav Demetori piece, good map.
Xantaria
the best
Insidious_Hero
lovely lovely lovely map, :3 was wondering where you got the picture from, i think it would make a sweet backround c: thanks!