forum

Collections Manager - Open source

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Collections Manager.
Share collections with everyone!

Collections Manager(CM) gives you ability to create and manage your collections more easily. It also makes sharing your collections/maps with others easier.

Collections Manager is now fully open source. Come and contribute if you can :)
Links:
Tutorial: Click here
Download: https://github.com/Piotrekol/CollectionManager/releases/latest
Marcin
ಠ_ಠ
You had to, didn't you?
Pff, hypocrite.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
^ignoring
Added html output(missing maps & all maps in collections) - Example
Redownload please.
Ephemeral
didn't you already make a thread for this?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Ephemeral wrote:

didn't you already make a thread for this?
this isn't same program.
skibblesx
I dont get it how can I actually import the collection into my game? I have all the maps
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

skibblesx wrote:

I dont get it how can I actually import the collection into my game? I have all the maps
File->Save osu!Collection (replace existing "collection.db" in osu! folder in order to load it)
electrolytes
Alright, here's a collection of hardest beatmaps according to osu!tp:
[Mediafire download], [Dropbox download]

Hopefully this gives people something to mess around with using the program, or to play with osu!.
Essentially, it's the 990 maps at or above level 50. I might update it every once in a while, as new difficult maps are ranked.

If you don't have some of the maps, only the level 50+ maps you do have will show up.

Edits
[2013-05-31]: First posted, with 449 maps in the collection.
[2013-06-04]: osu!tp's beatmap algorithm has been updated, so the current list of hardest beatmaps is different and slightly longer. I may update the list at some point, but it'll take a while.
[2013-06-06]: Updated the collection to match the current list. 11 maps removed and 50 added, for a total of 488.
[2013-06-07]: Added Mediafire download and edited Dropbox one
[2013-06-20]: Updated. Three maps added. One map not removed, as I suspect it'll be back on osu!tp shortly.
[2013-06-25]: Updated. Three more maps added, for a total of 494.
[2013-07-05]: There are now 507 total 50+ maps, but osu!Collections doesn't seem to be working with osu!'s current version, so I can't update here.
[2013-07-06]: osu!Collections fixed. Thirteen maps added for a total of 507.
[2013-07-28]: Updated. Fifteen maps added, for a total of 522.
[2013-08-10]: Updated. Eight maps added, for a total of 530.
[2013-09-10]: The algorithm has been updated again, so it might take a while to update as the list is a few hundred longer now.
[2013-09-29]: Updated. A couple maps removed, a -lot- of maps added, for a total of 810.
[2013-10-18]: Updated. 12 maps added, for a total of 822.
[2013-11-23]: Updated. 30 maps added, 4 unranked/removed maps not added, for a total of 852.
[2014-01-09]: Updated. 31 maps added, 3 unranked/removed maps excluded, for a total of 883.
[2014-01-11]: Updated. 4 maps added, for a total of 887.
[2014-01-27]: Updated. 14 maps added, for a total of 901.
[2014-02-16]: Updated. 20 maps added, for a total of 921.
[2014-03-04]: Put together the list from scratch after a crash. 939 maps now, 3 of which are pending.
[2014-04-20]: Updated. There are now 990 beatmaps, a few of which are pending. With Tom's system integrated into osu!, and with osu!tp only displaying the top 1000, this may be the last update (or I may look into other ways of maintaining the collection).
[CrusadeR]
It's great thing :)
iMirai_old
Good Job!
Timelapse

electrolytes wrote:

Alright, here's a collection of hardest beatmaps according to osu!tp: [download]
This download link doesn't seem to work. :(

Anyway, I really like this idea. Wouldn't it be nice, if there'd be a compendium of download links regarding those collections? (f.e.: This compendium could provide download links to all maps, which were created by a specific user)
electrolytes

Timelapse wrote:

This download link doesn't seem to work. :(
I was worried about that... maybe I didn't test it thoroughly enough. I added a Mediafire link, and I'll take another look at the Dropbox one.
Driske3
Realy nice programm, like it :D

electrolytes wrote:

Alright, here's a collection of hardest beatmaps according to osu!tp:
[Mediafire download], [Dropbox download]

Hopefully this gives people something to mess around with using the program, or to play with osu!.
Essentially, it's the 488 maps at or above level 50. I might update it every once in a while, as new difficult maps are ranked.

If you don't have some of the maps, only the level 50+ maps you do have will show up.

Edits
[2013-05-31]: First posted, with 449 maps in the collection.
[2013-06-04]: osu!tp's beatmap algorithm has been updated, so the current list of hardest beatmaps is different and slightly longer. I may update the list at some point, but it'll take a while.
[2013-06-06]: Updated the collection to match the current list. 11 maps removed and 50 added, for a total of 488.
[2013-06-07]: Added Mediafire download and edited Dropbox one
thx :D
electrolytes
I'm getting an error when trying to load beatmaps (tested on two separate computers) using the latest version of osu! - only 1 is loaded, and I get an unhandled exception stating "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection." I'm guessing it broke when osu! last updated.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Fixed loading of beatmaps:
Download here
pielak213
­
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
;)

pielak213- wrote:

I'm confused about this error when trying to list my missing beatmaps. http://puu.sh/3KCzo.png
That only happens when you load *.db file(with is osu!-generated one and doesn't contain any useful data in case you're missing a beatmap) instead of *.osdb file(with is generated by my program)

pielak213- wrote:

I also get this error when attempting to generate a txt file of all maps in a collection. http://puu.sh/3KCKs.png
SPOILER
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at #=q93TaSZDpYFapvupd0K7jO9S2H$D5zpZVmfVXyJMnu509je_UZUkvhIYMrqVGnuyy.#=qirbpcu$_5snqfIiPUmqClQ==(String #=qh4QcwNNWkfjSv_pPfc4CKQ==, Int32 #=qcI4y7$1_7MKmoGpPE$qnohwvkXNfHXPfUHT$hQsl6og=, IList`1 #=qXPThP1Qj6ynAfYt$LOI5Cw==, IList`1 #=qpqKP11QhWX4R5IK17Fm57w==, Boolean #=qq361W1E2eF6gIueSOdgN2C7BAqc5VBb2XDbB2JkwD6c=)
at #=qu0IlvfQgOpk2gl1WtCpG8AWXOp9jn3IWWykD_qiPHek=.#=qbk3JZbD9WwNKBUW_EvJIJap272onae1mDsuoYzOtCXLFnlNOZBD0bqxel2t0exlz(Object #=qxCVvgeXHRg6TiKF5f9p$UQ==, EventArgs #=qvERqGrra$isMNC6YC7Neuw==)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18052 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
osu!CollectionEditor
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file: your file
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18047 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18021 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18044 built by: FX45RTMGDR
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.17929 built by: FX45RTMREL
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

This is what I got in the output file http://puu.sh/3KCCc.txt
Tried loading multiple collection combinations (both collection.db and .osdb files) and I couldn't reproduce this error. Could I get this collection(file)?
pielak213
­
Zkeyblade
How do you analyze collection.db?

Can you pm me the sample code?

^ ^
Primula_old

Zkeyblade wrote:

^ ^
PM'd you with some basic info.
The collections db will only get you the hash of a map, you need to read osu! db for the map name from that hash.
I'll make my method of doing this public if I ever finish it ^-^ (might finish within a week or two if I get time to work on it)
Zkeyblade

Primula wrote:

Zkeyblade wrote:

^ ^
PM'd you with some basic info.
The collections db will only get you the hash of a map, you need to read osu! db for the map name from that hash.
I'll make my method of doing this public if I ever finish it ^-^ (might finish within a week or two if I get time to work on it)

Thank you all Piotrekol & Primula ! ^ ^

I just want to write a tool to extract the audio files in collection.I have done a tool which can pick up the songs according to the txt output from osu!collectioneditor.

Now I can make my tool independent. ^ ^
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Update- Added ability to rename and Sort Collections.
REMEMBER TO BACKUP YOUR COLLECTION FILE JUST IN CASE.
(I didn't have any problems with it but who knows)
EDIT:
//fixed beatmap loading
wwared
There's a bug with the "Generate list of all maps in collection" feature:
I created a collection with these four maps: http://puu.sh/4zBJc.png
However, when I tell the editor to generate a list of all maps in the collection, I get:
SPOILER
==============Osu! Collection File==============

Edited by: wwared

Number of collections listed: 1

Collection 1: test

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/281843/ Demetori - Crimson Belvedere ~ Eastern Dream

By Piotrekol
That is, it only lists one map even though the collection has 4 maps.
The exported .osdb file contains the information of all maps in the collection (here it is http://puu.sh/4zBO6.osdb if you need it), but it doesn't seem to list maps with the same artist, for some reason.

Thanks a lot for this tool, by the way! :)

Edit: Forgot to mention, this happens when generating a list regardless of the output format (.txt or .html).
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@wwared
will look into that in a moment
//well fixed(changed literary 4 characters of code in total)
link in the first post!
Xho
Thanks, this is pretty useful!
Vulpes
-
Vendethiel
Thanks for that. Would love to have the code though :).
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

CandyFox wrote:

It says all my maps are in the collection but just to test it out I added a song without adding it to a collection and it didn't change. It doesn't let me create a list of missing beatmaps (yes used *.osdb)
what? (got no response on PM- aka can't reproduce(or rather I can't understand steps to reproduce))

Vendethiel wrote:

Thanks for that. Would love to have the code though :).
Tell me what would you want me to add/fix - I might do it :)
MandyJS
Just wanted to send my thanks for this program you made :)

The order of my collections was annoying me sooo much and no matter what I tried to do in the game, I couldn't reorder them. So I did a search hoping to find some magical solution to the problem and this forum thread came up. I downloaded the program and it fixed the problem in no time.

You're the best :D
Oinari-sama
I've been using this for quite a while now and it's great! I've just completed a tutorial in Chinese and posted to the Chinese forum.

Thanks for the great app!
TocoToucan
Did you use obfuscator? :oops:
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
@up
Yes, I did.

@topic
Updated because of changed osu!.db format- Please re-download.

https://db.tt/hhrtvzKu
Garudah
thx
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
If anyone still really cares(or rather uses this program)- PM me and I'll fix it(should be broken because of osu!.db updates).
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
Seems like it's still used by SOME users

Re-based to use same database reader files as in osu!StreamCompanion
DL:
https://db.tt/vVwgEEVQ
or in first post.
sadpwner
resorting of collections does not work. followed instructions properly. No errors, just no changes are made, but are shown in the program. I think osu! sorts the collections automatically based on alphabetical and numberical order now
Oinari-sama

sadpwner wrote:

I think osu! sorts the collections automatically based on alphabetical and numberical order now
I think that's the case. The sort is forced (lost my custom order too)
RyanTheNerd
This program is amazingly helpful. It's not pretty, but it's amazing. It does exactly what I was going to do by hand.
show more