Topic Starter
hoLysoup
>Fycho!
yay!! :>

Frostmourne wrote:

hi soup :P
hihi!!!
Normal
AR5 -> AR4 Yeah! I think this plays better for me too!

Hard
AR7 -> AR6 As for this one, I think it's too slow! cause this difficulty has a lot of stacked beats so when AR is too low it looks very messy because too many objects show up too soon, so I think I will leave this one :>!

in Normal, most of notes are long sliders which don't look too much cluttered and thus, you can go with AR4 comfortably.
in Hard, my personal feeling though that AR6 fits with the pace of notes that you placed. There are many punctuations inside which you don't need this high AR also it's way comfortable with DoubleTime mod.

Just a remark though, you don't need to change them if you don't want. Feel free to choose either only one diff, both diffs or nothing and then contact me via forum-pm or in-game :)
I love you Frostmourne :>!
winber1
Just for the record, nothing beneath here is anything like urgent. Just random suggestions. Though, much of it just seems to be our differing opinions on how one should follow the music.

Anesthesia

1. 00:16:040 (3,4,5) - I would rather you follow the vocals more
  2. 00:19:962 (5) - Turn into two hitcircles instead to follow the vocals better? (Also 00:20:158 - should be a new combo if you apply this change)
  3. 00:21:335 (4) - This notes almost feels unnecessary to me. Consider removing it? It's not a huge deal though.
  4. 00:26:040 (9) - I find that it flows better if you turn this note into a slider that ends at 00:26:236 -
  5. 00:35:648 and 00:37:217 - seems a little empty. Map vocals perhaps? I just don't feel like there is a reason to not map it. (imo you should at least map 00:37:217 - . Hard to explain, but just it feels more emphasized and more necessary for the transition int othe next part)
  6. 00:51:138 (4) - well, this just feels kinda weird. I would rather just do something like this to follow the vocals more
  7. 00:54:570 - add note http://puu.sh/4f7rl.jpg
  8. 01:14:178 (5) - This note seems unnecessary. It makes it feel like you are spamming 1/4 ticks when there really isn't a point to be doing so. I would delete this note (and perhaps rearrange the pattern)
  9. 01:24:668 (2,6) - not a huge fan of symmetry just because you can, since it's awkward when an emphasized note in the music is in the middle of a slider (e.g. in the middle of 01:25:844 (6) - ) But I guess it's okay.
  10. 02:00:158 (4) - again this just feels so weird to me. Though up to you to change it.
  11. 02:07:413 (3,4) - Swithc the two notes around?
    SPOILER
    [spoilerbox]
  12. 02:26:629 (2) - imo a slider would better here (to follow the vocals on the red tick. Otherwise I feel like I'm missing a note here or something) 02:26:629 (2) -
  13. 02:51:335 (1) - new combo isn't necessary imo.
  14. 03:17:413 (1) - ^
  15. 03:56:531 - add noteMainly the issue is that you most likely have a different opinion on what to follow :/

There are many many many more parts where you have slider ends on emphasized beats in the vocals. Instead of following the vocals with the placement of sliders, you seem to be more interested in following the drum beat. imo this often time will make playing the map a little weird because you aren't following the main melody. In terms of readability I don't see much of a problem. I didn't comment a lot on this aspect of the map though, but I'm just saying that it's there.

Hard

1. 00:19:178 (3,4) - I don't see a huge point in having this jump. A jump would make sense between 00:19:962 - and 00:20:158 - imo (but you don't even have notes there) [spoilerbox]
00:19:962 (5) - I would map the middle of this slider out. I just mean something like: 00:24:668 - add note. it's not like this makes the map impossible hard or anything01:03:099 - this note should be mapped imo.01:04:472 (6) - Something like this just flows betterimo (also add a clap at the end of the combo 6 slider) 01:06:433 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - similar to the comment below insane. technically nothing is wrong with this, but I'm just saying it's things like this that just feel a little weird. Clearly it's an example of where you just change to follow the drums instead of the vocals. If you think it fits, I won't force you to do anything, but that's just my opinion.01:28:982 - add note?01:46:433 (1,2,3,4,1) - well it's readable, but the spacing is just awkward to look at 02:01:334 (4) - change into this:? (easier to read as well) 02:26:825 - i'd add a note here to follow the vocals

Normal

1. 00:50:746 (2,3,4) - you can try following the vocals more?
  2. 01:59:374 (1,2,3) - do something similar as above?
  3. 03:14:276 (1,2,3) - you could potentially do something liek this to follow the music more. Right now it's a little awkward to hear.

:3
winber1
omg i can't edit my post to fix mistakes WTFFFF

damnit peppy fix this plz.
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
why can't I quote your post? is it cause you put too many codes and collapsed texts?
winber1
Anesthesia

00:16:040 (3,4,5) - I would rather you follow the vocals more I actually don't feel a difference here personally
00:19:962 (5) - Turn into two hitcircles instead to follow the vocals better? well I guess I switched things up a bit here
00:21:335 (4) - This notes almost feels unnecessary to me. Consider removing it? It's not a huge deal though. I think it feels stranger to not have it
00:26:040 (9) - I find that it flows better if you turn this note into a slider that ends at 00:26:236 but I really like this pause here, it makes the next 4 diamond stand out more
00:35:648 and 00:37:217 - seems a little empty. Map vocals perhaps? I just don't feel like there is a reason to not map it. (imo you should at least map 00:37:217 - . Hard to explain, but just it feels more emphasized and more necessary for the transition int othe next part) yea I understand what you mean but I don't know, I guess I really enjoy these pauses between the beats cause I'm not exactly following the voice here.
00:51:138 (4) - well, this just feels kinda weird. I would rather just do something like this to follow the vocals more sure, I see what you're saying, I'll do the second one
00:54:570 - add note a little strange for me, since even the drum beat isn't distinct enough for it
01:14:178 (5) - This note seems unnecessary. It makes it feel like you are spamming 1/4 ticks when there really isn't a point to be doing so. I would delete this note (and perhaps rearrange the pattern) this is true, removed
01:24:668 (2,6) - not a huge fan of symmetry just because you can, since it's awkward when an emphasized note in the music is in the middle of a slider (e.g. in the middle of 01:25:844 (6) - ) But I guess it's okay. well I dont' really find this awkward to play? I think it plays rather nicely imo
02:00:158 (4) - again this just feels so weird to me. Though up to you to change it. well for this one I won't change it cause the next three beats are managed together and flows into the 5 stack well
02:07:413 (3,4) - Swithc the two notes around? mm maybe not? I don't really feel a great need here
02:26:629 (2) - imo a slider would better here (to follow the vocals on the red tick. Otherwise I feel like I'm missing a note here or something) 02:26:629 (2) yea again, not exactly following the vocals
02:51:335 (1) - new combo isn't necessary imo. well it is a triangle jump and different rhythm so I think it should stay
03:17:413 (1) - ^ this one yea i fixed it
03:56:531 - add note umm.? sure I guess

Mainly the issue is that you most likely have a different opinion on what to follow :/

There are many many many more parts where you have slider ends on emphasized beats in the vocals. Instead of following the vocals with the placement of sliders, you seem to be more interested in following the drum beat. imo this often time will make playing the map a little weird because you aren't following the main melody. In terms of readability I don't see much of a problem. I didn't comment a lot on this aspect of the map though, but I'm just saying that it's there.
I think it's as you said, if I were to follow the voice dead on the rhythm and beats/sliders would change drastically to fit that but I'm not really doing that thus most of the above mentioned things aren't changed due to that. Different opinions and views on how to map.

Hard

00:19:178 (3,4) - I don't see a huge point in having this jump. A jump would make sense between 00:19:962 - and 00:20:158 - imo (but you don't even have notes there) uh well it's not a jump at all really. :/ you pretty much don't move the cursor since the slider ball circle makes the extended spacing into normal spacing, but I still changed it due to the mapping to the vocals in your next suggestion.
00:19:962 (5) - I would map the middle of this slider out. I just mean something like: ^
00:24:668 - add note. it's not like this makes the map impossible hard or anything true
01:03:099 - this note should be mapped imo. mm, I think this little break here is quite nice for the next 2 short sliders
01:04:472 (6) - Something like this just flows betterimo (also add a clap at the end of the combo 6 slider)
01:06:433 (2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - similar to the comment below insane. technically nothing is wrong with this, but I'm just saying it's things like this that just feel a little weird. Clearly it's an example of where you just change to follow the drums instead of the vocals. If you think it fits, I won't force you to do anything, but that's just my opinion. yea, this map is rather relaxing due to the fact that it follows the instruments more than the voice thus creating lots of space for players
01:28:982 - add note? uh sure
01:46:433 (1,2,3,4,1) - well it's readable, but the spacing is just awkward to look at fixed
02:01:334 (4) - change into this:? (easier to read as well) spaced this out a bit
02:26:825 - i'd add a note here to follow the vocals same as insane, I'd rather follow the drums

Normal

00:50:746 (2,3,4) - you can try following the vocals more? lol well it's quite hard to follow the vocals in easy diff anyway since this part the vocal is quite dense and it would be rather confusing if I switched up the rhythm here out of no where.
01:59:374 (1,2,3) - do something similar as above? ^
03:14:276 (1,2,3) - you could potentially do something liek this to follow the music more. Right now it's a little awkward to hear. sure I changed it up
:3

thanks for modding!
winber1
Okay a few more random things.

On Hard difficulty, 02:01:334 (4) - would something like this be acceptable to you? http://puu.sh/4g6lR.jpg (it's mostly because I don't like having the 3 repeat reverse slider. it feels a little unexpected the first time through.) Though I know you never used any 1/4 notes in this difficulty which is why I feel like you wouldn't like using it. Well it's just my opinion. I guess i can't do much if you want to follow the drums and you don't want 1/4 tick hitcircles.

On Anesthesia, 01:24:472 (1) - is there supposed to be a clap here? It seems like you accidentally put one here.

Also, about the Normal difficulty, it's labeled normal, not easy, so technically it doesn't have to be as easy as you state it to be. Nothing wrong with it, but Normal difficulty usually implies a slightly more complex rhythm imo. Either way, nothing is wrong with the map.
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
wow I'm stupid, I accidentally edited your post.
winber1
Yeah, I was confused a bit on the Anesthesia diff, because it looked it was supposed to be like that, but at the same time it sounded like it was not supposed to be there. It didn't sound bad, but I just wanted to make sure.

With that, it seems good to go!

Happy Birthday (ノ*゚▽゚)ノ
Frostmourne
I thought winber was going to rebubble (I didn't ask him) O_o

btw, Happy Birthday soup!!
Topic Starter
hoLysoup

winber1 wrote:

wow I'm stupid, I accidentally edited your post.
LOLLLLL
the mornings...

Thank you so much MeLophobia + Frostmourne + winber1!!
✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✯ ✰~

this is such a confusing forum post LOL
Raging Bull
I don't see a heart :o
winber1
well there were only minor changes, and I deemed the map good enough in my point of view.

also too early in the morning man, pressed edit instead of quote gg
Azure
呀呀!! omedeto \>w</
Kecco
Congratz and nice map :3
Satellite
Congratz~~!! :D
Gamu
Congrats ~:3

茶太様 <3
NewRulerNA
gratz~ :3
Flask
生日快樂=w= 茶太!
Kecco

Flask wrote:

生日快樂=w= 茶太!
Raging Bull
Oyatsu
Oh Oyatsu's God. Plz Let answer me, what does it appear here? :o
Laurier
iine !
Rare
omedetou~
Melophobia
Happy Birthday. ♥
Star Stream
Chata holic! gratz soup~
alacat
Congratulations on your birthday (「・ω・)「
S o r d a
Happy Birthday soup!
and congratz ranked :P
kanpakyin
公洗你啊 oh,還有生快
Quilt
happy birthday :D/
Natsu
gratz fun map
Topic Starter
hoLysoup
>winber1
it's ok! I fixed it for you :> there's no trace of it

>Azure
天藍公主!! 耶耶!! \^^/

>Kecco
Thanks so much!!

>Satellite!
wa~! thank you thank you!

>Gamu!!
ありがとう!! 次はガムの茶太譜面! : )!

>NewRulerNA
yayaya! arigatou! ^^/

>Flask
哇! 真感謝啊!! :>

>Oyatsu
???

>Laurier!!
: D! 茶太 = 王道!

>Rare
ありがとう!! \^^/

>MeLophobia
感動した!✩ ✫ ✬

>✯Stream!!
yes!! I am Chata-con! :>! thank you so much!

>aLaneko!
うお~! あら猫!本当にありがとう!!❤ 。◕‿◕。

>S o r d a!
へへへ!ほんとうにありがとう~! (´∀`)♡

>kanpakyin
喔喔~! kpy大人! 真是超感謝!! :>

>QuiLt
(´ ▽`).。o✿ わ~ すげ嬉しい!!

>Natsu
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! This song is so beautiful if you understand the lyrics :>!
cRyo[iceeicee]
Happy Birthday hoLysoup!!
I wish you more Chata ヾ(*´∇`)ノ.。..。..。

and i stole ur cake yey ~(=^^)_旦~
Delirio_old
Happy Birthday ..!
MiLu
yatta~~~~~~~
Happy Birthday~~~~~~~~ <333333
moe °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
xsrsbsns

cRyo[iceeicee] wrote: