forum

Flo Rida - Low

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EEeee
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CrazyBanana
Isn't This song name Flo Rida feat. T-pain - Low ? also star
H1ko
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
EEeee
good to hear u guys liked it, I'll change the title next time I submit it CrazyB
Revengexsoyah
I LIKE this song
star :D
PicoLo
~Star. ;)
mattyu007
Revived / Moved to Help / etc
Starrodkirby86
What mattyu said. oxo
Diasios

EEeee wrote:

DO NOT MOD THIS ATM
Who cares? :P

Mod Info's:

Green: Suggestions.
Orange: I think you should fix this.
Red: You must fix this.

Starts Suggestions:

All seems ok.

[Normal]

02:13:084 (1) - is this necessary? D:

[Hard]

03:40:079 (1) - remove new combo
03:41:026 (4) - new combo

Starred~
whymeman
Maybe its just me, but the .mp3 sounds like its damaged (skipping and popping some). Think you can find a better quallity version of the song?
nardii
I like this map, especially [Hard]. A lot of maps lately seem to have a [Normal] that's too easy to enjoy and a [Hard] that's too difficult. This one wasn't boring and didn't have any awkward patterns either, so good job!

Here's a replacement MP3 if you'd like one: http://up.ppy.sh/files/floridaft.t-pain-low.mp3

[Normal]
00:41:026 (1) - I'd extend this 1/4.
00:54:085 (2) - Slightly misaligned (on purpose?)
01:07:051 (1) - I'd move everything from here to the spinner down a bit so there's one "middle note" and turn stacking way down, looks better that way.

[Hard]
I think the countdown doesn't really fit here, but other than that, it's fine.
Amodeus
Topic Starter
EEeee
first of all, nice hearing skilsl whyme, nardi, thanks for the mod and the new mp3, sadly i can't use it, i'm looking for another one atm, my mp3 has T-pain saying "let me talk to em" ur's has Flo Rida saying it @_@

anyways, No Modding until i can get a proper mp3
nardii
Just checked again, and my mp3 seems to be from the promo cd. I can get you the album version one, probably in a few hours.
nardii
Where did you get your mp3? I looked, but I can't find it. It's not on the promo release, the UK release, the Australian release or the "Mail on Sunday" album. I don't think I'll be able to find it, also I prefer the one I posted anyway. Well actually, I'd prefer this one with which I have it replaced myself: http://up.ppy.sh/files/low(remix).mp3
Amodeus
PhyProductions
I've noticed that the maximum score on Hard is 11,741,130, in case you're still trying to get this ranked.

But good map and song overall though, can't wait to see this get ranked.
L e X
low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low low 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
OzzyOzrock
TRAVIS BARKER REMIX > THIS
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.