forum

Confess

posted
Total Posts
show more
Ephemeral
what i've always wondered is why other people give two flying fucks about your own personal hygiene habits. if you want to shave your fucking legs, shave your goddamn legs. if anyone asks why you did it, politely inquire with them as to whether they'd also like to know which direction you wipe your ass before you flush.
thelewa
which direction DO you wipe your ass before you flush?
Lilac
You bloody would, thelewa.
Jarby

Ephemeral wrote:

what i've always wondered is why other people give two flying fucks about your own personal hygiene habits. if you want to shave your fucking legs, shave your goddamn legs. if anyone asks why you did it, politely inquire with them as to whether they'd also like to know which direction you wipe your ass before you flush.
To be fair, leg shaving is usually more a vanity thing than a hygiene thing. The direction you wipe your arse is actually a lot more important if you're a woman for reasons which should be obvious.
Apex_old

Jarby wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

To be fair, leg shaving is usually more a vanity thing than a hygiene thing. The direction you wipe your arse is actually a lot more important if you're a woman for reasons which should be obvious.
If females wipe in the wrong direction, the bacteria will reach the uterus, causing bacterial contamination and leading to inflammation of the bladder, if it worsens, the bacteria will head up to the kidney, and once the kidney is contaminated, you're f*cked necause blood circulated through there, which will cause sepsis, a.k.a. blood poisoning.
LinKawaii
Well some serious talk started here, wow.
silmarilen
this is probably the most only topic in OT with serious talk
NotEvenDoomMusic
everytime I feel weird and lonely & my gf is bitching on me for whatever reason... I cheer myself up by watching some top quality, fighting game footage. always brings out some kind of "spirit" in me to keep on moving.

story of my life
Tanzklaue

Jarby wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

I never thought about that, but yea, that makes sense.
Apex_old

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

everytime I feel weird and lonely & my gf is bitching on me for whatever reason... I cheer myself up by watching some top quality, fighting game footage. always brings out some kind of "spirit" in me to keep on moving.

story of my life
What do you think of Street Fighter III?
vipto
NotEvenDoomMusic

Apex wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

story of my life
What do you think of Street Fighter III?
depening which version you mean, though it was worthy to be mentioned as one of "the" games why the FGC is so hyped about umehara (and on other occasions but he made some damn miracle happened back in the days) and the game itself is IMO considered the best sequel in the series so far.

SFIII:3rdS is probably the most famous one as slightly depicted what I said before and it's still played today on minor to major japanese events.
My favourite char is Urien- because he's disturbing but at the same time, fits my agressive playstyle and being a fan of charge characters... he's perfect.
Liiraye
Who the fuck wipes back 2 front anyway?

Sometimes I fart silently when I serve pretentious assholes (Yes, I have mastered the so called silent fart).
vipto

Liiraye wrote:

Who the fuck wipes back 2 front anyway?

Sometimes I fart silently when I serve pretentious assholes (Yes, I have mastered the so called silent fart).
dam son...
acid
I have a few confessions to be honest. :O I'm not a normal person.
I took my friend's gameboy back when I was in 2nd grade and released all his legendaries plus his lvl100 Blastoise. (Back then, Pokemon was the trend.)
I read perverted fanfiction on my PSP before I go to sleep.
I sometimes wish I was a cat. o.O
I hacked my cousin's facebook account and posted shit about him and he never knew that I did it.
I used to practice DBZ moves in my room when I was alone.
DaddyCoolVipper

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

I took my friend's gameboy back when I was in 2nd grade and released all his legendaries plus his lvl100 Blastoise. (Back then, Pokemon was the trend.)

Dear god, you were cruel!
chox_old

Tsukushi-chan wrote:

I hacked my cousin's facebook account and posted shit about him and he never knew that I did it.
Perfect Crime Party everywhere~
to think of it long time ago i did blackmail one guy i know as i saw him going out of elementary school area, i told him that i won't tell teachers if he gave me pokemon game
it wasn't perfect crime tho, i was busted, had to deal with his friends which protected him and teachers told me to give game back >.<
well, in kindergarden i was doing the same thing, the fences were damaged so i could get out with some buddies, don't even remember much
also in kindergarden there was scary game, girls were running around and giving kisses, it certainly was scary to see this army of gals rushing at you~
next there was one incident, i gave my old friend a batman toy with sharp edges which he used like shuriken or something, he threw it in others guy head that hard that it stuck in skin, blood everywhere :3 he was fine ofcoz, nothing serious
also there were incidents like bringing toy gun to kindergarden and having it taken away too
acting deliquent like sure is fun lel
i remember using bottles and putting them in rear brake area of bike with others to make it sound like motorcycle too, so loud.
Kaona

Da7shadow wrote:

Edit:
I've been meaning to mention this for a while: I assume everyone on osu! is a dude until someone says otherwise. With that said, I didn't know Kaona was a chick until someone mentioned it around page 150 of this thread.
I'm the manliest man actually.
Liiraye
and I'm the girliest girl

oink
Birdy

Da7shadow wrote:

I didn't know Kaona was a chick until someone mentioned it around page 150 of this thread.
wait what?!? he is wh-

Kaona wrote:

thanks, i nearly had a heart attack
mathexpert

Apex wrote:

If females wipe in the wrong direction, the bacteria will reach the uterus, causing bacterial contamination and leading to inflammation of the bladder, if it worsens, the bacteria will head up to the kidney, and once the kidney is contaminated, you're f*cked necause blood circulated through there, which will cause sepsis, a.k.a. blood poisoning.
somehow, I feel a lot smarter now that I've read that
South

mathexpert wrote:

somehow, I feel a lot smarter now that I've read that

WTF MAN WHERE DID ALL THE NUMBERS ON YOUR NAME GO?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

how can u be a math expert with no numbers ._.
mathexpert
don't worry, I'm still aware that 9*9=81

but yeah, it does feel a bit different without the numbers :c
Zeraph

mathexpert wrote:

don't worry, I'm still aware that 9*9=81

but yeah, it does feel a bit different without the numbers :c
what the fuck what happened to your numbers
Yuzeyun
you should have put the 57th number of the fibonacci sequence dammit
Zerostarry
your username feels so.. nude

omg
boat
methexpert
mathexpert

boat wrote:

methexpert

thanks NotEvenDoomMusic~
Da7shadow

Kaona wrote:

Oh?
t/104916/start=2175
t/104916/start=2190

SPOILER

Koaru wrote:

I like Kaona.

There, I said it.

Seph wrote:

I like Kaona too.

Koaru wrote:

Except I was being serious, not just kidding around. Of course, I'm not confessing to her in this thread (I've already told her). She seems to be fine with me publicizing the fact that I like her. So I'm posting it here.
Lilac
weed != meth the last time I checked.

...which was never, I assure you.
MegaRevolution1
I have a long story about the awful day I had, but to just sum it up in a quick manner:

I wish I could have sat on that bench outside the Walmart for eternity. It felt almost calming and kind of surreal.
boat

Lilac wrote:

weed != meth the last time I checked.
nigga you don't even know

I injected five marijuanas last night

Apex_old
Ugh.

Finally modded a map.

It's actually quite fun. Why won't you try modding some, mathexpert?
Kaona

Da7shadow wrote:

Kaona wrote:

Oh?
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/104916/start=2175
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/104916/start=2190

SPOILER

Koaru wrote:

I like Kaona.

There, I said it.

Seph wrote:

I like Kaona too.

Koaru wrote:

Except I was being serious, not just kidding around. Of course, I'm not confessing to her in this thread (I've already told her). She seems to be fine with me publicizing the fact that I like her. So I'm posting it here.
Kaoru* :P

Holy shit that was so long ago I completely forgot about it.
remiyuki
i screamed when i play "Mad Father" game for the first time.. >_<
ccykoko
I act innocent in front of a teacher when the teacher asked why are are boys hitting girl though the girls started it :/
Da7shadow

Kaona wrote:

Holy shit that was so long ago I completely forgot about it.
So what are you?
Hika
She's my manly girlfriend, problem?
UnderminE
She is my boyfriend
Aresous
League of Legends.

Edit: Oh my god, boat, your signature is so amazing.
show more