forum

Best and worst gaming communities you've been a part of

posted
Total Posts
show more
Cyclohexane

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

^Perhaps you shouldn't reccomend it, I don't want people going there from Otaku Culture and making more naruto threads
I'm not recommending it.
DaddyCoolVipper
It is pretty scary, I agree!
Destiny
Best was the 2007-2010 Halo 3 community.
Worst is the Reague of Regends community by a landslide.
Cyclohexane
there you go DCV truly this will help
DaddyCoolVipper
<3.

osu!'s not a great community, not a terrible one either. There's a lot of shite in it, but there are plenty of really nice people.
Macacito
osu will be a nice community in some years when admins are finally teenagers
Kanye West
osu will be a nice community in a few days when you're finally modqueued
Zeraph

Kanye West wrote:

Macacito
if u modqueued me i report osu for copyrighting elite beat agents and osu will never exist again
win
MegaRevolution1

Macacito wrote:

if u modqueued me i report osu for copyrighting elite beat agents and osu will never exist again
win
Just to humor the thought, you'd pretty much fail. You personally don't own Elite Beat Agents, and thus can't file a law suit on osu! for it, and even if you somehow could, Peppy isn't making money off of it. Yes, there are those who donate to earn supporter tags and what not, but even then, it's just that. Donations. Plus, I'm sure if you read through the legal info linked at the bottom of the site, you'll find more reasons why lawsuits would fail.
Naikaze

Kanye West wrote:

Worst: osu!
uzzi
Best: osu!, DoTA, Grand Chase!
Worst: LoL, HoN, Maplestory
Liiraye
Best: HoN
Worst: HoN

Allow me to elaborate before throwing tomatoes at me;
It's kind of a love-hate thing going on here. I absolutely HATE griefers and retards, but even so, there's nothing that beats having a bad day and using a trash acc to grief and accumulate rage from your allies because you know exactly how mad one gets and the creativity of combining bad words together that a mad nerd can form is hilarious to say the least (funnier if 2-3 friends).

Yes, I might be a small part of HoNs reason for having a shitty community, but once you're in, you can't fkn stop! :D it's fun and that's what games should provide for me but aren't atm.
dNextGen
you should play Dota 2 instead of Hon though

Swedes are good at it D:

Apex_old

dNextGen wrote:

Swedes are good at it D:

There are 3 China teams.

Also, by the way, Dota/LoL is really a trend in China. 50% of the people who play computers in China play Dota/LoL.
Liiraye

Apex wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

Swedes are good at it D:

There are 3 China teams.

Also, by the way, Dota/LoL is really a trend in China. 50% of the people who play computers in China play Dota/LoL.

Well Sweden has the best team with a population of 10 mil ppl, china has more than 1000 mil ppl. sup
Chokladboll
Best: Hello Kitty Online
Worst: Everything else
Stregan
Best:Osu!
Worst:League of Legends
Weed
Best: Clubpenguin
Worst: Osu!, Starcraft II
stuffycatz
Best:a forum that people where people roleplay halo and starwars stuff.

Worst:SEA games and League of Legends.
Dota 2 is somewhere in between.
Starry-
no good ones lelelele
worst: Call of Duty youtube crap ;-;
Kyonko Hizara

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Best:
Worst: osu!

I belong to so many communities that are based on gaming, huh
TBTE
Best League of Legends (Except Zeraphlol), Certain Steam Communities, Mumble Server (even though I'm the only black kid that shows up on a daily basis) and 0.75 Ace of Spade's Servers

Worst FacePunch, TF2 ANYTHING, CoD
Zeraph

TBTE wrote:

Best League of Legends (Except Zeraphlol), Certain Steam Communities, Mumble Server (even though I'm the only black kid that shows up on a daily basis) and 0.75 Ace of Spade's Servers

Worst FacePunch, TF2 ANYTHING, CoD

<3
Chung
Best: Osu!
Worst: #osu
Auxtrious
League of Legends
LostinTheEcho_old
Best:Currently saints row 4, LoL and osu!
Worst: Garena LoL and Dota
Kanye West
Hey Garena doesn't look too bad, at least they make cool videos! Their English commentators are terrible though.

CHHHAAAWWYYYYYYYYY

CHHAAAWWYYYYYY

QUADRA KILL

WHAT A GREAT DISPLAY OF erm...MECHANICS!!
Valundraal
Best: Journey
Worst: TF2
Ephemeral
mannn tf2's community is not nearly that bad.

i'd have to say facepunch is by far the worst community i've ever been a part of. it's like a bunch of people who like SA tried to start a clone of it and substituted actual community engagement for stupid quirkiness
Apex_old
What do you guys think of 4chan then.
Jarby

Apex wrote:

/vr/ is alright, but /v/ is a bit of a shithole. /vg/ I haven't really paid much attention to, but I just visited now and they're literally up to their 1700th Katawa Shoujo general. Take that as you will.
Zeraph
/b/ is my home.

(not really)
Kanye West
I prefer //
Royston
Best: Puzzle Pirates
Worst: Heroes of Newerth
LilytheMinx
Worst: CoD & LoL
Kosuda5
Best: Osu!!!
Worst: WoW & LoL
Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

I only visit /x/, though it's a shithole, too (like most boards).
Jackyyy

Elzmera wrote:

Worst: CoD & LoL
This T.T
LostinTheEcho_old

Kanye West wrote:

Hey Garena doesn't look too bad, at least they make cool videos! Their English commentators are terrible though.

CHHHAAAWWYYYYYYYYY

CHHAAAWWYYYYYY

QUADRA KILL

WHAT A GREAT DISPLAY OF erm...MECHANICS!!
the reason is whenever i play rank when i make a really small mistake when im laning they started raging and flaming for no apparent reasons and the best part is they are silver IV and 500 wins in rank where else i reach silver IV in only 10 games
show more