forum

test your stream hitting speed!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
rmanz
If you don't want to download the program you can use the one at all8.com
All you do is go to the website and tap the keys in your web browser.
Be sure to change beats per measure to 4 for stream speed, 2 for singles. (It seems that's normally the metrics used)
Streaming:

Singletapping (not that controlled though):
Papysh
it has trojan
Kanye West
It's a false positive.
VoidnOwO

buny wrote:

zozozofun wrote:

154 BPM isn't hard to singletap, like, at all.
Judging from your skill level, and that statement, you should be able to contest against cookiezi in a LOT of maps since a lot of his dt scores aren't able to be contested due to his extreme streaming capabilities.
I can singletap longer 200bpm 1/4 streams than alternate 230bpm 1/4, so those things aren't always related...
silmarilen
yeah streaming requires completely different movements
i can singletap 125bpm 1/4 for like 30-40 notes but i cant even stream 200 bpm for half as long.
buny
it doesn't have to if you learn how to play with your fingers rather than a movement that only favours one direction of motion.
KawaiiYoshino_old
i hit 50 in 3.23sec??? :?
MakixnicoLove
Thanks for this super program :D
Full Tablet
Right Hand:
134.1 bpm singletap (200 notes).
146.9 bpm singletap (40 notes).
174.1 bpm alternating (200 notes).
228.8 bpm alternating (40 notes)

Left Hand
101.1 bpm singletap. (200 notes)
108.9 bpm singletap (40 notes)
166.1 bpm alternating. (200 notes)
196.6 bpm alternating. (40 notes).

Maybe I should learn how to hold a pen with my left hand...
Wulfzz
Right hand:

Left hand:

Well, damn. I play with left hand on keyboard, although I'm left handed and I write (by hand) with my left hand.. Impossibruu to control the pen with my left.
- Marco -

8-)
Tear
Do I get some kind of consolation prize? ;_;
I actually wonder if there's anyone else in top500 this terrible at streams
Dradow
Singletap around 140 bpm, stream around 180.. whut
Aquamarine
I can accurately burst stream 400BPM. Flame me; mo fo's.

Arcanine
AGRX
what dll or runtime frameworks it requires ?? i can make wrapper so mac users can run this too
edit: i already created port but program ignore my input while alternating during counting
Davven
Funny tool :) . Would really be handy with mouse support though. Nice anyway - ;)
Yoshi_green
I give up

*removed*
Asagi Mutsuki

Yoshi_green wrote:

I give up

WTF

Rio-
Tried to do Both SingleTaps & DoubleTaps Test... Luckily I'm not being called as A Cheater, but I'm Terrible... ._.
Mamoru Senpai

Rest in piece left hand. Thanks for the tool, that's pretty cool.
Yoshi_green
My 100 stream test:

*removed*
GoldenWolf

Yoshi_green wrote:

My 100 stream test:

Seems legit
Yoshi_green

GoldenWolf wrote:

Seems legit
well I didn't use Photoshop or anything like that

Anyways, my 500 stream test is much lower

*removed*
jesse1412
Why would you waste time posting numerous fake speeds.
Yoshi_green

jesus1412 wrote:

Why would you waste time posting numerous fake speeds.
'cause I have plenty of time to waste

edit: I'll just delete these and throw them on my userpage then
- O n i -

deng
Eos3_old
I've been looking for something like this, thanks.
Touka
Hawnta
Reyvateil
Double tapping/mashing

Relaxed streaming (somewhat right, but some song just have way more than 200 notes to hit and kick sliders in the middle... ;_;)

VoidnOwO
:oops:
BLITZKREIG_old
ehh i need help how to stream faster( i had only 150 BPM with left hand ;_;) but please stop talking about practice... i has been learning stream over 1 month and from 170-150... :(
GoldenWolf

BLITZKREIG wrote:

ehh i need help how to stream faster( i had only 150 BPM with left hand ;_;) but please stop talking about practice... i has been learning stream over 1 month and from 170-150... :(
Yeah 1 month is a lot. Especially compared to the years of practice of other people.
zEntropy
You guys are monsters. I've been playing the regular Osu! mode for about 2 months now and I can manage about 160bpm at 50 notes and 150 bpm at 100 notes. How many plays would you say it'd take to get that up to 200 for 100 notes? I'm having major trouble playing most songs >170bpm and it's slightly depressing.
GoldenWolf
You've got less than 3k playcounts, which is basically nothing. I don't think you should feel bad for something like that at your level...
It can take 6 months, one year or two, or even more. It depends on the person (at which rate you're improving), how much you play etc.
Mikelicious

Its something ;-;
Almost

Too bad I can't read, aim or accuracy streams. :(
BLITZKREIG_old

GoldenWolf wrote:

BLITZKREIG wrote:

Yeah 1 month is a lot. Especially compared to the years of practice of other people.
Yeah butafter 1 month im worse... im just asking there is better way to stream faster
- L A U R A -
Why are all so fast... in real osu I can play up to 140 bpm streams with not to many 100s and 50s...
I'm noob ._.
show more