silmarilen
bad acc nomod because i can
Drafura
Standard (dat bad acc):

Mara

singletap 8-)
winber1
lol my skin keeps randomly changing.

this song is so much harder to get good accuracy some reason.... damnit.
Lally
sorry if i don't follow so much this forum ._.
i'll see the scores tomorrow ; sorry ;
winber1
well right now, this kind of died. I honestly feel this is a waste of your time to still do this unless more people start competing...

If we are to continue, we should really get a role call to see who is ever still paying attention or cares about this.
Mara
this needs ads

nothing else really IMO
VelperK
R.I.P. Weekly challenge.
winber1
It lived 28 pages. A WORTHY THREAD. WORTHY TILL THE VERY END.
Topic Starter
Sey

winber1 wrote:

It lived 28 pages. A WORTHY THREAD. WORTHY TILL THE VERY END.
There is no very end, let's open this again and this time with more success than we had in the past.
Challenge is already mentioned in the OP. Feel free to post your score and I will check everything next Sunday!
Ideas to make this Challenge more awesome are always welcome.

Also, I am still looking for mode-specific people that help me out in this challenge. If you are interested Forum PM me.

Of course we can only revive this if people post scores here and make this active again, so it is up to you now to make this Thread interesting again. I am counting on all of you.
MalcoraX
Tried the challenge for standard mode.

I'll try to improve as I wasn't very accurate.
Maiz94
Mania score \:D/

quaternary
nice song choice!

Here are my standard scores.
first try
[url]http://up.ppy.sh/files/tuddster-infectedmushroom-pinknightmares[insane](2013-08-13)osu.osr[/url]
second try (BEST)
[url]http://up.ppy.sh/files/tuddster-infectedmushroom-pinknightmares[insane](2013-08-13)osu.osr[/url]
winber1
I forget, are we allowed to post scores that we got before the weekly challenge?

iirc the answer was no. I'm too lazy to search the thread for an answer and the first post doesn't seem to say :(
Topic Starter
Sey
@winber1: Yes you are still allowed to ~_~ nevermind, check out the rules!
Cool that some people really participate still, maybe we can bring this back to its old glory but it needs time ofc.
XK2238
omg, this thread is still alive \:D/
anyways... Taiko. Quite old, though
Cookiemaid
Why the hell not?

Edit: Hard Score added

XGeneral2000
Never tried this before. Standard score:

Maybe I can sneak in a top 5 before real players start dropping HD+DT scores lol

Also, I would suggest disallowing old scores. That way, it encourages players to actually try the song again and improve instead of just posting old scores and leaving (thus turning it into a "who already has the highest score on this map" competition)
MalcoraX

XGeneral2000 wrote:

Also, I would suggest disallowing old scores. That way, it encourages players to actually try the song again and improve instead of just posting old scores and leaving (thus turning it into a "who already has the highest score on this map" competition)
Yeah, I agree. I mean, it's the weekly challenge, so it's about getting the highest score at a certain song in a certain week. If I downloaded Pink Nightmares 4 months ago, then practised for 3 months and eventually got a super high score, it wouldn't be a weekly challenge but one for 3 months.
Topic Starter
Sey

Ace_StorM wrote:

XGeneral2000 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. I mean, it's the weekly challenge, so it's about getting the highest score at a certain song in a certain week. If I downloaded Pink Nightmares 4 months ago, then practised for 3 months and eventually got a super high score, it wouldn't be a weekly challenge but one for 3 months.
That was actually not the idea of the weekly challenge a year ago but your reasons are pretty valid and so I decided to change the rules. However, some people already posted older scores this week, so maybe this rule starts from the next week on. (XK2238: If you still read this you maybe can refresh your score. It has to be done this week. Otherwise I am not sure yet if I'm gonna include it or not. I guess that makes everything more challenging).
Asagi Mutsuki
Topic Starter
Sey
The Rain was too hard for me, so I only played the Platter.

Tyny
Infected Mushroom (Hard) :
Gon
guess i'll contribute
Flip Flap [Insane]:
Asagi Mutsuki

Gon wrote:

guess i'll contribute
Flip Flap [Insane]:
All hail mania god orz
Asagi Mutsuki

Sey wrote:

1. Please always make an osu picture of your score, so there's the prove that it's really your score.
you mean a screenshot right?
Topic Starter
Sey

cdhsausageboy wrote:

Sey wrote:

1. Please always make an osu picture of your score, so there's the prove that it's really your score.
you mean a screenshot right?
Osu Screenshot, yup (Shift + F12).
Deif
Just to troll Sey a bit:

/me runs fast
Topic Starter
Sey
Thanks to every participant of this week.
Here are the results of Challenge 1:

Standard (Top 5)

1. XGeneral2000
2. Ace_StorM
3. tuddster
4. Cookiemaid

Extra scores (apart of the hardest difficulty or Top 5)

Cookiemaid

Tyny

Taiko (Top 5)

1. XK2238
2. cdhsausageboy

Catch the Beat (Top 5)

1. Deif

Sey

osu!mania (Top 5)

1. Gon
2. ishimaru94

Congratulations to everyone! :)
From now on I will be a bit stricter. Upload the pictures directly from osu (Shift+F12) and only made in the week of the challenge will count.
You can see the newest challenge in the OP already.
If you see any mistakes in the final scores please tell me.
Maiz94
Mania \:D/

Ento's diff too hard. ;w;

and

Lia's diff

Nashmun
Taiko :

Asagi Mutsuki

Nashmun wrote:

Taiko :

>Some real pro comes
>I probably will be kicked out of top 5 otL

Piotrekol
I have first-time SS there :/ I guess I'll replay it later with mods

osu! nomod [insane]
winber1
lol i can't accuracy. oh well

osu! standard on insane
Cookiemaid

meh

osu! standard
Topic Starter
Sey
Thanks to every participant of this week.
Here are the results of Challenge 2:

Standard (Top 5)

1. winber1
2. Piotrekol

Taiko (Top 5)

1. Nashmun
2. cdhsausageboy

osu!mania (Top 5)

1. ishimaru94

ishimaru94

Congratulations to everyone! :)
Sorry but I can't see anything in your picture, cookiemaid. Next time please use an osu picture with Shift + F12.

Next challenge is already submitted, and sorry for my big delay.
Maiz94
Mania \:D/

Y U NO LET ME S? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Asagi Mutsuki

Sey wrote:

1. Nashmun
You totally ignored my score T^T
Topic Starter
Sey
Oh, I must apologize for that. I fixed that error for you. :oops:
Asagi Mutsuki
thx~ (challenging this week's...challenge lol)
show more