forum

My Mum has made me delete osu. What do i do!?!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shohei Ohtani
You better hurry up with your convincing because our wedding is in a week.
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
*headdesk*
Taadashi

CDFA wrote:

You better hurry up with your convincing because our wedding is in a week.
Lol, CDFA you stalker. :P
Kaona
I just play for fun now so I don't have to worry about wrists, fingers or anything else hurting. My rank is seriously suffering but it's not like it matters to me anymore.

Just play when she's not looking or something if all else fails lol.
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
Thats what I would do, the problem is my computer is on the dining room table so everyone can see it
Shohei Ohtani
Why is your computer on the dining room table isnt that where like people eat
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
Yes it is but the table is fricking huge (around 2 and a half meters long)
Sleepy Tori
Eating on dining tables is way too mainstream ;3

(omg getting a short game demo!
IMA PLAY THAT SO HARD!)
Shohei Ohtani
So when you eat dinner do you just like the computer is like right there
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

CDFA wrote:

So when you eat dinner do you just like the computer is like right there
Yup. Its right there
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

snlrocks wrote:

Eating on dining tables is way too mainstream ;3

(omg getting a short game demo!
IMA PLAY THAT SO HARD!)
It may take a while for it to be done and ready and it won't be much (very early alpha) but it will be something
Sleepy Tori
-mindblown-
*.*
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

snlrocks wrote:

-mindblown-
*.*
Its no big. I'll TRY my best to get a basic alpha to you today with a basic room with a gimmick programmed in with some basic textures and maybe a menu.
Sleepy Tori
take as much time as u need :D
just PM me when ur ready.
I try to help out as much as i can. (tho i don't think i can do much -.-')

(am im considered as your
beta-tester? XD)
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

snlrocks wrote:

take as much time as u need :D
just PM me when ur ready.
I try to help out as much as i can. (tho i don't think i can do much -.-')

(am im considered as your
beta-tester? XD)
Thanks for the help offer!
Yes you are considered my beta tester. Your name will be included in the credits for beta and alpha testing. Also can you do 3d modeling or voice acting because I need 3d modeling and maybe voice acting for a tutorial
Sleepy Tori
hmmm. im not sure if i can do 3d modeling becuase i don't have any experience or programs(and knowledge). But i could always learn. ;D
but voice acting may be a possiblilty. I have really good equipment at home for voice acting but sadly, they belong to my older brother. i would have to convince him to let me borrow his computer and expensive equipment and i see the chances of him agreeing are 10%.
I really love voice acting though (i do it as a hobby) so i'll try to make that an option.
If you have anything else i can help out with, please let me know :D

P.S. i have the voice of a 13 year old girl because that is what i am XD (don't worry i can bend it)
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

snlrocks wrote:

hmmm. im not sure if i can do 3d modeling becuase i don't have any experience or programs(and knowledge). But i could always learn. ;D
but voice acting may be a possiblilty. I have really good equipment at home for voice acting but sadly, they belong to my older brother. i would have to convince him to let me borrow his computer and expensive equipment and i see the chances of him agreeing are 10%.
I really love voice acting though (i do it as a hobby) so i'll try to make that an option.
If you have anything else i can help out with, please let me know :D

P.S. i have the voice of a 13 year old girl because that is what i am XD (don't worry i can bend it)
Thats actually perfect for the context. I was aiming for a kind of computerised female voice for the tutorial levels and some other stuff. So you should fit the bill for voice acting. Btw a little tip. If you have a playstation 2 singstar microphone try using that because it has VERY good sound and record quality
Shohei Ohtani
damn you just need a poo poo box and you'll never have to leave your computer chair.
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

CDFA wrote:

damn you just need a poo poo box and you'll never have to leave your computer chair.
I will need to leave it! I'll need to leave it to go to school
Sleepy Tori
My brother actually has a expensive microphone (can't remember what's it called) with pop filter clamp attached to it. it basically removes crackle and audio distorition while recording.I've recorded a few random songs me and my brother made up together using the same microphone. I would send you the link to them so you could see for yourself but im actually typing from my 3ds xl right now (yes i even used internet from my 3ds. that much of a gamer my friend)
and the videos are far too embarassing to share publically o///o so ill pm you the links tommorrow when i go online.
oh and when i say songs, its not covers, actual melody and lyrics by me and my brother. with music video... oh god this is too embarassing to even talk about o///o'

i can sing too but im too shy to do it outloud.i can do it if im recording alone. but rapping is,... meh i can do it, just not good at it -.-'

sorry for this long block of text
-.-'
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
Thats ok. I pm'd you some details about the game. Check your inbox
Hika
slap your fucking mom
Subject_old_1
Get your homework, and write 'till your wrist breaks, then tell your mom you're addicted to school work so you can get that taken from you. Profit.
Sleepy Tori
^
you my friend, are my new idol
Oinari-sama

CDFA wrote:

Most parents are like "RHWANDA. GET OFF COMPUTER AND PRACTICE PIANO"

but your mom is like "BALTHAZAR. GET OFF COMPUTER TO WORK ON OTHER COMPUTER"
I LOL'ed so hard at this...
Zeraph
hahahhhahahahahhahhaha
Apex_old
Go to MAL/Douban, and watch every anime/TV show that has a score higher than 9.00. Except the ones that are never-ending like Gintama/One-Piece.
Jarby

Tuxdude143 wrote:

If you have a playstation 2 singstar microphone try using that because it has VERY good sound and record quality
Probably the most questionable thing in this thread.
Shohei Ohtani

Jarby wrote:

Tuxdude143 wrote:

If you have a playstation 2 singstar microphone try using that because it has VERY good sound and record quality
Probably the most questionable thing in this thread.
That's what all the pros use man.
Ephemeral
this thread is not half as shit as the OP lead me to believe

i almost thought this was another terrible SNB shitpost thread again
Taadashi

Subject wrote:

Get your homework, and write 'till your wrist breaks, then tell your mom you're addicted to school work so you can get that take from you. Profit.
^
Best post ever. xDDD
Momochikun
lol.. this thread sure is lol..
Foxtrot
commit sudoku
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
Well good news. My mum let be back onto osu and said I could play it as long as it didn't get in the way of schoolwork and I had spun out turned on so I didn't hurt my hands! YAY!!
cheesiest
~hurray~
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux
Why do I get the Idea that what you said was sarcasm
GladiOol
the autism is strong in this one
Ideolo
Topic Starter
EZ2ACTux

GladiOol wrote:

the autism is strong in this one