forum

[invalid] get rid of the blue and yellow bar on test build

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +6
Topic Starter
Magnolia
i have been using the Osu! test build from time to time but i have the same problem every time, the blue and yellow bar at the bottom just looks like it dosent belong there, same with the test build numbers so i'm requesting that the build number hides it's self on the main home screen just like the Osu! supporter sign in the corner and have the blue and yellow bar hide itself while in a song :3
Full Tablet
What blue and black bar?

Edit: btw, I see that bar as Black and Yellow...
Topic Starter
Magnolia
Oinari-sama
I see Black and Yellow as well =.=

The line and the version number are there to remind the tester that it's a test build, so I don't think they should be removed.
Topic Starter
Magnolia
yes but peppy says he wants people to use the testerbuild alot more and i think that would increase the number of users
Marcin
Seriously, a little bar is making people not use test build? I call this bullshit.
TheVileOne
It's aesthetically pleasing IMO. It doesn't need to change in my book.
Piotrekol

Marcin wrote:

Seriously, a little bar is making people not use test build? I call this bullshit.
^
In my case this caused me to NOT use test: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/919215
There should be some info before playing that Submission is disabled at the moment(and yes i had newest version available).
uzzi
I think this really makes the test build feel like a test build. It isn't that bad...
Starz0r

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

I think this really makes the test build feel like a test build. It isn't that bad...
emonite

Oinari-sama wrote:

I see Black and Yellow as well =.=

The line and the version number are there to remind the tester that it's a test build, so I don't think they should be removed.
+1
deadbeat
i've seen enough. people seem to be happy with it there :3