forum

Give Taiko / CTB / Mania songs a "CLEARED" in beatmap packs

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Bauxe
Explain the issue you are having:

When completing a song that uses a gametype that is not osu!standard, they are not getting marked as CLEARED in the beatmap pack listing.

Include any relevant video or screenshots, and hardware information for hard crashes or lag issues:

Note that "Remixed by DJ Command - Mermaid girl -Akiba Koubou MIX-" (Mania) and "nao - Dimension tripper!!!! (PV Ver.)" (Taiko) are not marked as cleared.

Nathanael
I think this still only applies at osu!standard.
Topic Starter
Bauxe
Still an existing bug I would like to be fixed. >_<
peppy
It's not a bug since you need to pass on standard to get the achievements? That's what the cleared tags were there for, anyway.
Maiz94
Would be awesome if Taiko/CtB/Mania can get "CLEARED" status on the said page.
Topic Starter
Bauxe

peppy wrote:

It's not a bug since you need to pass on standard to get the achievements? That's what the cleared tags were there for, anyway.
Would there be any future possibility of a change to give the CLEARED tag when finishing any of the other modes?
MillhioreF
This isn't a bug, per se, but I imagine it sets off a lot of people's OCD (and is annoying to boot.) Transforming into a feature request.
Topic Starter
Bauxe

MillhioreF wrote:

This isn't a bug, per se, but I imagine it sets off a lot of people's OCD (and is annoying to boot.) Transforming into a feature request.
Thanks ^^

In that case, goes hand in hand with this feature req: t/71830/start=0
Kitokofox
now that this is a feature request, I suggest that each game mode has it's own "CLEARED" achievement, along with EXCLUDING maps that don't have any osu! standard difficulties from the standard section.
ConanCloud
I am for this request and the "standard Achievements" should be allowed for the other modes.