Total Posts
show more
Tsukimi Luna
:< i finished college at 9
MegaRevolution1

Yuu-Chii wrote:

:< i finished college at 9
I laughed. :P

But back to Math talk: I actually put it at the bottom of the list, despite being easy once I get the hang of things. There always seems to be that ONE tiny thing I end up misreading that could ruin everything, and it just becomes so frustrating and I get a headache having to reread and figure out and adgjkfsf >...<

I prefer History over pretty much everything else, despite forgetting most things after some time. :/
Hika
I actually get help from people in math because it's so hard. I was born to write essays, all day erry day.
DaddyCoolVipper

CDFA wrote:

but you're 9 you haven't even done algebra yet

Algebra's a tool to make things less complicated, ya know.
Tsukimi Luna
How to lucid dream ;-;
-Seren-

Yuu-Chii wrote:

but i love math :/
Easiest subject out of all subjects i have faced

Straightforward and i dont have to do some twisting kind of thinking like english lieterature or economics where u need to write some long ass essay
Same. All u need is formula and logic thinking while essay writing is a torture .-. i'm bad at explaining things and putting them into words
Jarby

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

CDFA wrote:

but you're 9 you haven't even done algebra yet

will you be the x to my y and solve the equation
Mogsy

Jarby wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

x + y = u + (me - other people)
Jarby

Mogsworth wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Jesus I thought you were a music major not a fucking math love wizard
mathexpert

Milkshake wrote:

i think i have phobia from math.
:( :(
Milkshake
well you could always change your name to methexpert9981
[Luanny]

Yuu-Chii wrote:

How to lucid dream ;-;
How to normal dreams ;-;
Mogsy

Jarby wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

you mean music theory isn't math???

Math was always my worst subject
mathexpert

Milkshake wrote:

well you could always change your name to methexpert9981
or better mathsexpert9969
Hika
every time i wear a dress, i happen to cry for some reason
Shohei Ohtani

Mogsworth wrote:

Jarby wrote:

People would always tell me like

"People who actively partake in playing a musical instrument do much better in math than people who don't"

I dropped out of Calculus :(
Amianki
Math is my strongest subject.

Am I weird? >_>
Bweh
It's definitely one of my favorite subjects
Foxtrot

Brian OA wrote:

that should explain why you're so boring all the times, brian initials :o
Bweh
I cri

My favorite subject is probably Literature and/or Writing in general. I love me a good book. I also love proofreading my classmates' papers and railing on how they can improve. It's always a different experience. Sometimes you can find amazing papers but they're just riddled with awful grammar, or sometimes both.

I liked PE too, but everyone looked at me like I was crazy for enjoying it
Queen Chan

Brian OA wrote:

I cri

My favorite subject is probably Literature and/or Writing in general. I love me a good book. I also love proofreading my classmates' papers and railing on how they can improve. It's always a different experience. Sometimes you can find amazing papers but they're just riddled with awful grammar, or sometimes both.

I liked PE too, but everyone looked at me like I was crazy for enjoying it
My grammar used to be awful. Trying to improve it tho. I love to read.
Nathanael
I confess that Math books helped me to realize that I hate problem solving.. ._.
Birdy
Math is terrifying. I literally attended 4 lessons during the entire year last year (3 on the first course, 1 on the second, 0 on the third). Gotta restart this year, in 2 days.

My favourite of all is definitely Art, favourite theoretical subject is history. I only got into it around 2 years ago, still not sure what happened. I probably used to like biology and geography more.
Cyclohexane

Brian OA wrote:

This. Am I the only one sifting through math classes like it's nothing here?

Then again I guess I fail at electronics and telecommunications which are both applied math so yeah I'm probably just stupid
Mogsy

CDFA wrote:

People would always tell me like

"People who actively partake in playing a musical instrument do much better in math than people who don't"

I dropped out of Calculus :(
I did, too. Haven't required it beyond a physics course I took in uni (purely to learn about sound physics, which we barely covered).

Music and English/literature courses were always my best in high school, but that's probably because I didn't give two shits about most other things. Stuff like chemistry was fascinating but I couldn't care about, say, any form of math. Or PE. Or most other sciences.

and now I'm completely done with school as a whole oops
Momochikun
I often sleepy at school
Jarby

Mogsworth wrote:

Jarby wrote:

Mathematics in music Hz me. Actually, I probably have more of an affinity towards mathematics related to music because it's interesting due to the practical applications. I would have died if I took physics in high school though.

That being said, there's not a huge amount I know about mathematics in music, admittedly. There's the obvious ones with counting rhythm, note values and time signatures, but also harmonic patterns, oscillation in relation to tuning systems and consonance and dissonance. More in line with audio engineering, there's stuff like polarity and how effects, well, affect sound. Did your physics course cover much of this? I'm interested in hearing about it.
MegaRevolution1
I was going to discuss my school experience last year, but after rambling both times, I give up.

INSTEAD, I'm gonna say somthing completely different!

I honestly don't particularly like the idea that most of my posts are in Forum Games. Off Topic is fine by me, but it kinda bothers me for the other. To me, it feels like I'm kinda getting away with quick, cheap posts, when I often used to resent such things.

I love making longer posts and stuff that I can actually put my thoughts and opinions into. But uh, since there isn't something like a Debate section or whatever, I stick to this section since I can find threads that actually interest me enough to post more than once.
Bweh
Most Forum Games posts lack any substance (save for the OP) though

I mean, no discussion really goes on there despite its enormous userbase.
Wojjan
I have proposed a regulation for forum games but as usual the mods said "it's just OT" and the OT users are going to say "stop ruining our fun." It was a nice one. The rules were in pretty boxes like in the ITT thread.
Apex_old
I tried to write a smart political thriller anime about a dystopian society hunting down people with special powers.

Kind of like To Aru no, but darker and more intelligent.
Foxtrot

Apex wrote:

I tried to write a smart political thriller anime about a dystopian society hunting down people with special powers.

Kind of like To Aru no, but darker and more intelligent.
you mean x-men
Tsukimi Luna

Momochikun wrote:

I often sleepy at school
+10

Actually no :(
I feel sleepy all the time
Even when I play osu or other games

Sometimes I wish I could sleep for a really really long time
My bolster is such a nice thing to hug >w< <3
Most addicting thing to do ever
Kyonko Hizara
I'm always sleepy at school and then always awake when I'm home

I blame the internet
MegaRevolution1
I slept through specific classes, really.
During the second semester, they were Sociology, American Government, and Study Hall. Can't remember the first semester.

Though, closer to the end of the year, it kinda ended. I stopped sleeping alltogether in Sociology cause some of the teachers' lessons and stuff annoyed me, to which I decided to actually speak up and say how they were broken and stuff. I only slept through the movies we watched in AG, and that didn't change much at all (it wasn't too often we watched movies), and I stopped sleeping during Study Hall once I started reading more (Death Note and Fahrenheit 451 helped the most).
Amianki
Guh.

I have an idea for a novel series that I really want to flesh out and get working on, but I haven't had motivation to continue working on it in weeks.
ixsq
i feel no guilt at all disappointing the expectations of those around me despite their already low standards for my performance
Bweh
That's called having no self-respect

CalignoBot wrote:

Guh.

I have an idea for a novel series that I really want to flesh out and get working on, but I haven't had motivation to continue working on it in weeks.
Once you start it's hard to stop. If you can take that first step it'd be easy taking the next thousand. You just need some motivation, like a teacher pointing a gun at your back.
South
im legitmately sad ill never be as good at osu as i wanna be :/
Bweh
Everyone is

You can either do something about it, or conclude that some things in life are more important.
show more