forum

Lucid Dreamers Mafia (Game Over - Dreamers Win!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sakura
Welcome to Lucid Dreamers, where everything is possible, you have the ability to make your dreams come true, the sky's the limit!

Playerlist: * indicates prod.
Lilac
Raging Bull (Searching for replacement)
NoHitter
Rantai
Tanzklaue
CalignoBot
Tsukasa
BRBP
pieguy1372
LadySuburu
Nyquill
fartownik

It is Night 3 untill August 29th 7:45 GMT-5

Alive
Lilac
Raging Bull
NoHitter
Rantai
CalignoBot
pieguy1372
LadySuburu

Dead
BRBP - Dreamer Nightmarized N1
Tanzklaue Dreamer Soulbound D2
Tsukasa Dreamer Vanished N2
fartownik Dreamer left souless N3
Nyquill Nightmare lynched even by the dead D4

Topic Starter
Sakura
General Rules:
- Do not Edit or Delete any of your posts.
- You may ask me to fix your forum tags if necessary.
- Do not quote anything from the PMs given to you by the mod.
- Do not communicate outside of this thread unless your role PM allows you to.
- Do not use any form of provable randomness, saying that you flipped a coin and acted on that is fine, proving that you flipped said coin is not.
- I am human, and I may make mistakes, if I make a mistake send me a PM or state it in bold.

Deadlines:
- Day times are battery powered based on activity, it starts at 100% and if it reaches 0% day ends without a lynch
- When a player reaches majority of votes 50%+1 a lynch is reached and day immediately ends.
- Night times consist of 24 hours, during this event you may send your actions to me via PM, you may change your action afterwards and i will count the latest action sent to me, if no action is received by deadline it will result in No Action.
- Deadlines may be extended upon request of the players but they will only be extended at my discression based on activity and/or replacements.
- Replacements during the night will always extend the deadline regardless of who requested replacement.

Voting and Lynching:
- You may vote a player by stating in bold Vote: Player Name, an Unvote is not required to change your vote but it helps, anything that i can perceive as an intent to vote will count, but I may miss it if it's not bolded.
- Acronyms and Shortened names are fine as long as I can clearly understand who is being voted.
- You may alternatively vote for a day to end without a lynch by stating Vote: No Lynch.
- No Lynch votes are banned during LyLo (they wont count)
- When a Lynch has ocurred before the end of the day, the game enters twilight zone, during this time all players including the lynchee may continue to post until I post the lynch scene and end the day, from then on the Lynchee is considered dead and cannot post.
- Dead players cannot post.

Activity
- Any player may request the mod to prod a player as long as they haven't posted for 24 hours or more.
- Prods must be responded to in the game thread.
- If a player is going to be absent for 24 hours or more they may state that they'll be on V/LA for said time, no more than 4 days V/LA will be accepted and you should consider replacing out if you're going to be gone that long.
- Night times dont count into prod time.
- Saturday and Sunday count as 24 hours for prods.
- Failing to pick up your prod within 24 hours will end in you getting replaced, you still have time to pick up your prod until a replacement is found.

If any rule is broken you will be modkilled and become a Neutral Survivor, hence automatically lose.
Modkills may or may not end the day early.
Pretending to break a rule will count as breaking the rule.
Questions > Modkills, if you have doubts whether you're about to break the rules feel free to PM me to make sure.
If you have any questions towards me State it in bold
I'll try to have a vote count at least once every 2 pages, unless i'm sleeping or something.
Last but not least, have fun <3

In the case i've missed anything, refer to these lovely rules by Lybydose: p/1062608

Game specific rules:

This could be considered a bastard game.
Any kind of dreams are accepted, within certain limitations, which are.

1. Strongman kills are banned.
2. Lightning Rod is banned but a Post Restriction or Trap may make a player a lightning rod for the next night.
3. Targetting multiple people with a single night action is banned at the mod's discretion, however you can target multiple people if you cant control who you'll target (example: PGO), Bus driver is an exception. I may allow some actions to target everyone as it will also affect the person sending it.
4. Any kill outside of lynches or Nightmare's factional kill will have a no reveal, any player that has died and hasn't had their role revealed may be revived with a dream. (If any players have any issues with this i may change this)
5. You may change a players role but not their alignment or wincon, all role changes last until the next night (example: dayvig would last for the next day only and would need to be dreamed again to keep it read 10.)
5a. Changing anyone's role to anything that affects their ability to vote or changes their number of votes is not allowed, this includes treestump.
5b. You can only add 1 role/modifier to a person per dream.
5c. Unlynchable role is banned.
5d. Reviver (auto-revive) is banned. Reviving others is fine tho.
6. You may make the mod reveal the role of any deaths or player during the day, likewise you may make the mod say that they are town or that they are scum, this ony affects deaths that are normally not revealed.
7. Dreams may not affect the mod otherwise.
8. Creativity is rewarded, the more creative your dream is, the more likely it is to happen.
9. Trap Post Restrictions arent mentioned in PMs these refer to things that can happen in a thread and cause someone to die. They are traps for a reason.
10. You cannot dream the same action / Post restriction / trap 2 nights in a row, also you cannot have the exact same dream (same action and target) more than once in the game.

If anyone has any issue with these rules, it's preferable that you speak now instead of mid-game.
Submit 5 dreams in order or preference, if the 1st dream i deem it not viable, then i'll move to the 2nd one, and so on.

Ultimately, I hope everyone has fun!

I reserve the right to modify these rules to make the game more fun for everyone.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Sample Role PMS:

Welcome to Lucid Dreamers! X

You are a Dreamer!

Each night you may send me up to 5 dreams in order, dreams will be checked in this order until the most viable one is found and that dream will become reality.

You win when all Nightmares are dead.

Welcome to Lucid Dreamers! X

You are a Nightmare, along with your partners Y, and Z.

Each night you may send me up to 5 dreams in order, dreams will be checked in this order until the most viable one is found and that dream will become reality.

You and your partners may communicate with each other at any time in the following quicktopic

You win when all Dreamers are dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Game will start if NoHitter and Rantai confirm that they can participate, i'm giving lenience to Lilac's confirm because he's on V/LA, so Day 1's deadline will be extended by 2 days for both Lilac's and Nyquill's V/LA's

Edit: Going to start getting everything ready for the game.
Topic Starter
Sakura
All Role PMs are out, please confirm in-thread
fartownik
C
Amianki
Confirm.
NoHitter
k
Tanzklaue
confirm
Rantai
Confirm.
Raging Bull
"Confriming"

Look at title.
VoidnOwO
Hi
LadySuburu
C
pieguyn
conf
Tsukasa
/Armed and Up to speed
Topic Starter
Sakura
Well considering the people that are missing are on V/LA imma start this now, one of the people commented that they wanted a night start, but instead of asking everyone for their opinion we can do it Mafia style, if you agree you prefer start on the night then you can just vote No Lynch, simple.

You all have been invited to a misterious manor, the Queen of the manor Sakura greets you: "Hello, there has been an issue with my manor that is cursed and is making all my dreams become reality, however my dreams are shaped by what other people inside this manor dream, so I decided to send you guys the message, since you are well known lucid dreamers that can shape your dreams in any way or form, and hope you solve the mistery of this curse". Then Queen Sakura steps out and goes to sleep on her room.

Vote Count 1.0

Not Voting (12) - Lilac, Raging Bull, NoHitter, Tanzklaue, Tsukasa, BRBP, pieguy1372, LadySuburu, fartownik, Nyquill, CalignoBot, Rantai

With 12 Alive it takes 7 to lynch

Day 1 ends on August 19th 16:31 GMT-5
Deadline extended for the people on V/LA.
fartownik
Vote: No Lynch
Lilac
Vote: No Lynch.
Raging Bull
Vote:NL
LadySuburu

Text.
Amianki

I can support this.
Tsukasa
WHAT DAFUQ?!
Tsukasa
Vote: Fart

For starting with NL :/
pieguyn
vote: NL HoS: Tsukasa
:)
Tsukasa
Sure make this a rolemadness.

MAKE EVERYONE A VIG, WHY DON'T YOU

>.>
Tsukasa
Guys seriously... Don't...

NL when it's the end of the day.

JUST DON'T DO THIS 4 HOURS IN THE GAME!
Tsukasa
And night start is stupid.

Day start is best for town.

My god
pieguyn
night start = no D1 anyway so it's the same thing
plus I wanna send my dream in already :3
Tsukasa
You know nightstart is scum advantage, right?

Don't care if we can all send dreams.

It's still scum advantage
show more