forum

Public Release (b20130801)

posted
Total Posts
show more
OEvil
Awesome :D
BerserQ
I've bug:I can't see circle's after this update.
primrose
I love you <3
Cancel
Finally theres widescreen storyboard support!

Thanks peppy!
Kurai
WOW, that is awesome ! I enjoy seeing how inaccurate I am :D
Celleste
Thanks a lot!
Irreversible
sounds awesome thanks!
Tanzklaue
just a small thing:

would it be possible to enable the hit error bar only when watching replays/spectating? while playing it is fairly distracting, but it's cool while spectating or watching replays.

kind of like how the key overlay works. if you want to, you can have it on while playing, but you don't have to.
Jaxalotl
For some reason, after updating all my friends are able to get online. But I can't :(
jyu
whoa the hit accuracy is cool
Kirinya
nice overlays!
now i'm just wondering, is there a way to remove a whole beatmap set from a collection?
Darkimmortal
Loving the new hit accuracy meter! One suggestion though would be to keep it up during breaks, it's quite hard to play while keeping an eye on it, and it's more useful in realtime than in replays imo
Cryptear
I'm having weird "lag/fps" problems after I updated... Looks like it was running ridiculously slow at some intervals, without lowering the FPS, idk what's happening...
RaneFire

BerserQ wrote:

I've bug:I can't see circle's after this update.
Playing on openGL?
Leeg
This

reminded me of this

I like it :D
PineappleSpirit
Great changes :)

Thank you so much for your hard work. Appriciate it! <3
CXu
Cool stuff!
Soooo, for widescreen storyboards, what are the resolution allowed for those?
[Luanny]
Widescreen storyboard NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH thanks peppy, I was SO waiting for this
Andrea
Many cool stuff, I like this.
XPJ38
Is the moving white arrow in the hit error score meter a real-time average of all completed notes or something else?

Kirinya wrote:

nice overlays!
now i'm just wondering, is there a way to remove a whole beatmap set from a collection?
Yeah, just click on the (-) button, it will remove the entire set if you previously added it with the (+Set) button.
- Marco -
Great job peppy

Also quoting Garygoh884 because it's true

Garygoh884 wrote:

I wondered if there is a way to change the colors of the scoremeter sections to match my skin's hitburst colors.

300s: Yellow
100s: Green
50s: Magenta
Misses: Red

Also, it's difficult to see what was my hit error when I hit Mania notes because the scoremeter was too far from bottom, as if I'm focusing to. I would prefer if it uses five different colors.

ErunamoJAZZ
yeeeyyy!!! Storyboards widescreen!!, no more rotation hacks :D
Friggles
Its a cool patch :D. I think there should be some things added to the hit accuracy bar:

- It would be nice if the distances from the center to the end of each colour segment were marked in milliseconds. So that it would be easy to see roughly how slow/fast the hits are.
- There should be an average displayed somewhere beside the bar and it should be displayed at the end of the song.

It would also be a nice option to have both the hit accuracy bar and the colour bar active at the same time at the bottom of the screen. I think that would look better to, although they both look nice on their own they are small and I think it would be more balanced with both of them spaced at the bottom.
Metroid112
Nice patch. That Accuracy meter is gonna be usfeul
pielak213
­
Netoxic
How does one display the Collection playlist support?
kauha
Great update, thanks.
Loctav

Netoxic wrote:

Press F5 in main menu
Netoxic

Loctav wrote:

Netoxic wrote:

Press F5 in main menu
Thanks.
Jalatiphra
osu playlists. finally after so many years :D you made me very happy peppy.

also, finally that precisionmeter . awesome <3 <3 <3
quaternary

peppy wrote:

- Adjust background dim and other visual settings options without passing the map first.
Am I the only person who actually liked enforcing these settings? It provided some incentive to pass a map.

Oh well, I guess I can always enforce them myself.
Sakura
And just when I think nothing can surprise me...

You surprise me once again, great job peppy!
DerekMcD
That's very cool feature peppy. Thanks. But I wanted to see the Widescreen gameplay.
Soaprman
854x480 is the resolution to use now, right? At least I'm getting nice-looking results with an image of that size centered on (427, 240).
evanma
this is good
Afry_Again

Garygoh884 wrote:

I wondered if there is a way to change the colors of the scoremeter sections to match my skin's hitburst colors.

300s: Yellow
100s: Green
50s: Magenta
Misses: Red

Also, it's difficult to see what was my hit error when I hit Mania notes because the scoremeter was too far from bottom, as if I'm focusing to. I would prefer if it uses five different colors.

May I ask something? Your skin! I want your skin :lol:
Winshley

Tanzklaue wrote:

just a small thing:

would it be possible to enable the hit error bar only when watching replays/spectating? while playing it is fairly distracting, but it's cool while spectating or watching replays.

kind of like how the key overlay works. if you want to, you can have it on while playing, but you don't have to.
Currently the only way to disable it is that you have to manually going to Option menu. Otherwise, I had to agree.

The Hit Error Score Meter thing would be harder to see when handling deathstreams though...
XPJ38

Afry_Again wrote:

May I ask something? Your skin! I want your skin :lol:
Please use PMs for this kind of discussion. Keep this thread related to the public release :)
wong8888
how can i setting to display metal bar on top ?

edit 1: ok..i find it ... .

edit 2 : is only show on replay mode or every mode can show it ?
NightTag
Looks good!
show more