forum

Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJScarlet
I'm pretty new to osu!, but I saw the o2jam resemblance in osu!mania. I would also like you or anyone to give me some tips for osu!, the clicking one with the mouse? And can my Wacom Capture tablet be mouse-type on osu!.. cuz I saw some insane player named Cookiezi play osu with a tablet.

In osu!mania, i would personally like to give thanks to 4 of osu! players in facebook for recommending this game to me.

Hi hi love yah all! :D :)
Chung
Awww yeah mania for the win! Welcome to Osu! Try t/5456 for some tips or any other tip thread in Gameplay & Rankings.
And yes tablet is very popular here :)
Nathanael
Welcome and have fun playing at osu!

Since you're my co-nationality, you may visit the Tagalog subforum and say hi to the co-Filipinos there. :)
You can also post your introduction at this thread. :D

Oh and don't forget to read the rules. It is important after all.
Knarf
Welcome to the forums!^^
Yunia Anindya
welcome :)
Lust
Welcome to the community!

Hello! We are all welcoming here so there is no need to be shy, if you would like to add me to your friendslist, view my profile and hit add friend. If you haven't done so already, please take a look through the rules. You can talk about anything in particular (as long as its not spam) here. Need more information on osu? Check out our wiki which has a large wealth of knowledge! In addition if you encounter any issues and require technical support, do so here. I hope to see you around and if you have any questions feel free to PM me!
kazumi-san95
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)
Raiken-
Welcome to the Forum~ Have a nice day with Osu!
HazeL
ooh hello kababayan :D
go go philippines
Raiken-
Just realized he's from Phil. Nice to meet ya!
Topic Starter
DJScarlet
Thank you all.

@Nathanael: thank, will do.
Topic Starter
DJScarlet

Raiken45 wrote:

Just realized he's from Phil. Nice to meet ya!
nice to meet you too... by the way... how did you or anyone else did the red thingy below your post? the one with tsuna?
vizzy
Welcome to osu!