forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nofool

Kanye West wrote:

Duo queueing with a higher elo person just means you have to play even better so you're not dead weight, it doesn't invalidate my post.
never tryed to ! ;_; i only think that this can be another good solution to improve your skill and maybe your elo
like i started lol with only lvl 30 friends so i had to play against lvl 30 when i was lvl 1 8D
now im maybe better than all of them hue
tyrael6192
just lost my gold3 promo because of a bot lane premade

blitzcrank calls an invade so we go to their blue. we don't get it, so rammus' jungle is screwed over, and both me and jarvan come back to lane underlevelled. moments later bot lane gives first blood and feeds to a total score of something like 2/14

moral of the story bot lane premades are cancer
maal

tyrael6192 wrote:

blitzcrank calls an invade so we go to their blue. we don't get it, so rammus' jungle is screwed over, and both me and jarvan come back to lane underlevelled. moments later bot lane gives first blood and feeds to a total score of something like 2/14

I AM SRY FOR NOT BEING THERE TO CURRY YOU
Backfire
Lose 3 rankeds in a row, feel like shit

Win 3 rankeds in a row, feel like a baller.

Kennen best champ in the game amiriteheheueheu
GeeNX
BrokenArrow, I can help you, but I can help you to rage even more

My LoL madness gets the point of being very calmed, but when they ALL FLASH, USE ALL IGNITES, ALL FUCKING ULTIES FOR KILLING ME, JUST ME

I start to get mad
Kanye West
lol you should be happy that they burned all those flashes and ignites then

so when you get back to lane, you can take a massive dump over them
GeeNX
Well, I didn't see it that way :)

BUT STILL, IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN THEY USE THE SUMMONERS ALWAYS FOR ME iasfnoiasnfoiasfjoiasjoia
tiper

tyrael6192 wrote:

If your jungler doesn't know when he can invade... he really sux then. So, he wouldn't be good. But I'm agree that botlane premades suck tho.
Tip(how2jungle in soloq):
1)Take udyr
2)Up your Q(you should have AD quints\doran blade instead of machete's hunter)
2)Take your blue or red(depends on)
3)Run to the enemy forest
4)Smite second buff
5)Kill jungler
6)Find line w\o escape abilities
7)E->Q
8)Repeat (6) and (7)( you may repeat (4) and (5) too ) 'til the end
9)GG Riots nerf udyr please
GeeNX
That doesn't work when they ward their jungle at lv1, u rush your buff, u go invade, u see mid and top/bot coming to kill you while ur teammates most of times don't even ping it and 99% times never follow. You lost buffs, you are behind in lvl

GG Team nerf teammates pls
tiper
they ward their jungle at lv1
gold3
Cool story. Moar please.
don't even ping it
I didn't hear that blind people can play LoL. You have your own eyes. Why would not you use your eyes in order to check the map?
You lost buffs
Explain me one thing. You are level3 cuz you took second buff. Enemy jungler is level 2. Toplaner and midlaner are lvl2. ADC and his supp are lvl1. How the hell they can kill you when you are Udyr and you have flash?
GeeNX
I tend to use udyr with ghost, depends on their enemy team tho. I have my own eyes, but even if I see them coming I might be surrounded. I might not be level 3 yet since they had a ward SO I couldn't steal. In my elo they don't always ward, but sometimes they do
tiper
Now it gets harder cuz of 3.10 patch. I think, that still would be done tho.
Hika
Here comes the patch. Oh how I really wish to play.
tyrael6192

maal wrote:

I AM SRY FOR NOT BEING THERE TO CURRY YOU
worst maal na
tiper

Hika wrote:

Here comes the patch. Oh how I really wish to play.
Play then. Or NA still wasn't updated?
Hika
I'm pretty sure NA is down for another 30 minutes to an hour. And those last few hours were really excruciating.
BrokenArrow
> First game with patch 3.10
> Gets Yi in ARAM
> Realizes he is stronger than the old Yi

Seriously, AD Yi is scary. Got almost 500 AD with 5 items, close to 2.0 attack speed with ulti on, 130 true damage each hit with e on.
The only thing that actually got weaker is his heal, which is pretty useless now. BUT DAMN, THAT DPS IS JUST RIDICULOUS.
+1 Riot, well done.
SiFly_old

Justykanna wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

You can't change how others behave/play so focus on yourself. You can't win every game; sometimes you have to accept that the other team is simply better and they played better rather than blaming your own team. The best way to get better as a player is to self-criticize and improve your own game sense. Keep buff and objective timers, even if you aren't jungle or support. Keep track of enemy ward locations and enemy ward timers. Keep track of enemy jungler movements. If you can't do that, just try to keep track of one more thing at a time every game you play.
Wish everyone had this mindset.

I just make sure i maintain 67%+ winrate, so i keep winning more than i lose. Guess I prefer winning or something and that is why i got more accounts aswell prob? But indeed that is the only mindset you should play with, if you want to improve.

Quite easy to improve though, still seeing me do more than 10 throws/min while being at gold elo.
Backfire
Just won in a 2 Yi game. Other yi was shit, our Yi was a baller. had 3 BTs, LW and boots. I told him to sell his executioners for an infinity but he was raping so I guess it didn't matter.

Keep in mind, it was a 4 v 5. This yi carried us THAT hard.

New Yi more OP than old yi?
Justykanna

Backfire wrote:

Just won in a 2 Yi game. Other yi was shit, our Yi was a baller. had 3 BTs, LW and boots. I told him to sell his executioners for an infinity but he was raping so I guess it didn't matter.

Keep in mind, it was a 4 v 5. This yi carried us THAT hard.

New Yi more OP than old yi?
Since there's only one real way to build now, they just basically combined the two older ways (AD-autoattacker, plus AP-Alpha Strike) into one better one.
So yeah, he's definitely better now.
Nofool

Backfire wrote:

New Yi AD more OP than old yi?
yeah ofc like justykanna said but anyway he got nothing against cc, like before
so they probably won't pick yi in hight elo games or lcs
GeeNX
PLayed 3 normal games

2 yi every time each match
Justykanna
I didn't know people still used the 'you mad bro' phrase until I played a few games last night.
Why do people say that anyway? All it does is piss off the other player. -_-

xRa1n wrote:

PLayed 3 normal games

2 yi every time each match
Yeah, I played three matches and there was one in each one. Guess people like him.

Nofool wrote:

yeah ofc like justykanna said but anyway he got nothing against cc, like before
He's still going to have the same weaknesses as before, for sure.
Vulf
Sigh................... Warwick is bugged atm. Time to not play until they fix it QQQQ!
Backfire

Vulf wrote:

Sigh................... Warwick is bugged atm. Time to not play until they fix it QQQQ!
Please enlighten me, I just bought the grandma skin :(
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

QQQQ!
yup thats how you play ap warwick
Vulf
You mean every Warwick?

Anyways it's been made aware and will be fixed asap.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... 1#40313401
GeeNX
I have that grandma skin for more than a year and a half lol xD was one of my first skins , like old xin one '-'

I really ww to be seen again...it's a champ.... that I definetely want to see on the LCS or so, but he needs change his E and W
Graafbond
Spirit Visage buffs;

-200 extra health
-20 extra health regen/5
-10 extra magic resistance

Time to pick up Swain again.
Hika

Justykanna wrote:

I didn't know people still used the 'you mad bro' phrase until I played a few games last night.
YOU VLAD BRO
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

YOU VLAD BRO
People are amazingly immature these days. And that only further proved it.
tyrael6192
just don't get caught up over it

someone said some words in a videogame so what

by giving any serious response you're showing how immature you are and that all it takes to break your composition is some overused phrase

that's not maturity

just run with the joke and make it fun for yourself, or ignore it. no skin off your back
Hika

Justykanna wrote:

Hika wrote:

YOU VLAD BRO
People are amazingly immature these days. And that only further proved it.
but it's punny ))):
tiper
I've played rankeds on the russian server yesterday(with pla3-dia5).
Icyteru
Spirit Visage being core on everyone is a sad day for me...
Jordan

xRa1n wrote:

I have that grandma skin for more than a year and a half lol xD was one of my first skins , like old xin one '-'

I really ww to be seen again...it's a champ.... that I definetely want to see on the LCS or so, but he needs change his E and W
His W is incredibly underrated. His E would need a change yes.
Vulf
His E is what is holding him back. W and his Passive can be better.

His passive is only really strong in the early game (Warwicks early game is terrible) or when he is ahead. Pretty much nullified with any MR item. I want his old passive back from season 1.:(

W is good but it needs something else. If Warwick was a more recent champion I guarantee you it would have some passive MS or penetration on it.

His kit has awkward scalings on almost everything. Passive scales off level, Q scales off AP, and ult scales off bonus AD, while W and E are used more for utility for your team than for yourself. So you are pretty much forced into a tanky-ish role unless you get like 10 kills in the first 8 minutes of the game some how. Design flaws because this is not how "fighters" are designed to work at all. He is outdated, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets relaunched like Trundle down the road.

Warwicks big issue is his powercreep problem. Too many champions do what he does but 500x better. Completely unviable for competitive play. He is still decent in solo queue, but then again so is every champion.
SiFly_old
Golems spawn at 2:05. They finally removed the OP blue side on botlane... Previous jungle change to prevent it only made it worse. Let's make them spawn later so only blue side can do golems, while purple side can't do lvl 1 wolves anymore..
Kanye West

[AirCoN] wrote:

Spirit Visage being core on everyone is a sad day for me...
I can only think of a few champs that its core on..its good but not op
SiFly_old
4v5 ranked win <3

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Visage

It is nice gold effective without the health regen and passive. Before the change it wasn't gold effective without the active. It is a much stronger item than before, and great for any champs that needs mr and cdr.
show more