forum

osu! Beatmapping Contest #4 Results

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ephemeral
Judging has finally concluded, and we have our winners!

Song 1: Rooftop Run
Winner: Kyshiro (total score of 156)
Runner-up: Sonnyc (total score of 145)

Song 2: Pink Nightmares
Winner: RLC (total score of 161)
Runner-up: Charles445 (total score of 145)

Song 3: Fuss Fuzz
Winner: Xgor (total score of 149)
Runner-up: Lesjuh (total score of 139)

Congratulations to all of our winners and runners-up, and thank you to everybody who submitted a map and gave the contest a go. Prizes are on the way to their lucky recipients. You can review all of the judges comments and ratings for every map submitted here.

The winning maps will be fast-tracked into the ranking boards over the coming days, so stay tuned to play a set of excellent maps!
Knarf
first
Congrats to all!
Ciyus Miapah
Congrats!!!! :) :) :) :) :)
deadbeat
cool. nice to see the results /o/
nice job Xgor :3

would of been amusing if lesjuh won this twice :p
Flanster
Congratulations to all the winners!
YunoFanatic
sonnyc hey :3 gratzie!
-kevincela-
Congratulations to the winners! I would have liked to partecipate, If I hadn't been so slow :x Oh well, I'll try to partecipate in the next contest. Still, congratulations guys!
Mismagius
#splorg masterrace gg
Cygnus
omg RLC <3 Congrats
Dark_Ai
congrats all :3
CXu
Congrats to the winners and runner-ups!
I had like 2 days when I started mapping, and then I found out I had no ideas, so I quit \:D/
Anyhow, why did you have a 3-diff spread in the contest? Most songs benefit from a 4-diff spread of E/N/H/I, so just wondering why you limited it to 3.
Mirage
RLC op
Sonnyc
Grats Kyshiro ^^
D33d
Yesssss Xgor, good job! I'm sad that there's still some whining about copypaste--it really brings the judge(s) into question, since it's an integral part of mapping. Plus, Xgor's use of it was completely tasteful and appropriate. No need to bash on it when it doesn't detract from the music.

Well done to the rest as well--I can't say that I'm disappointed with who's up there, as you're all very solid mappers. It'll be interesting to see how these maps develop as they go for ranking.
Dai
congrats guys
Zare
No real surprises there. Congratz guys.
yurunneram
Great job everyone ^^
jyu
congrats!
Asphyxia
GRAZ
Ayu

Blue Dragon wrote: