forum

Option to remove or change colors on menu-button-background

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +511
Topic Starter
- M a o n -
I'm making a skin that has a main coloring system of black-purple-green and I wanted to make the menu-button-background a certain color, but the game overrides any color other than black.

I think there should be an option to either remove coloring or override the normal colors with custom colors to fit the skin's coloring system.

These options should be able to be entered into the skin.ini file. It should be something like this:

[Colors]

MenuButtonBackground: 0 (for default colors)
MenuButtonBackground: 1 (for disable colors)
MenuButtonBackground: 2 (for custom colors)

MenuButtonBackgroundColor1: 0,0,0 (RGB scale)
MenuButtonBackgroundColor2: 0,0,0
MenuButtonBackgroundColor3: 0,0,0
MenuButtonBackgroundColor4: 0,0,0
MenuButtonBackgroundColor5: 0,0,0
MenuButtonBackgroundColor6: 0,0,0
MenuButtonBackgroundColor7: 0,0,0

If you type in 0 or 1 for MenuButtonBackground then it will automatically ignore what is entered into MenuButtonBackgroundColor.

There need to be 7 of the MenuButtonBackgroundColor because there are 7 different default colors. White, light green, light blue, dark blue, orange, pink, and red.
420Guy
Good idea, i like it.
Chikamatsu_old_1
10/10
alvarotaku
GOOD IDEA!! 24 STARS FOR YOUU :) :)
JinxedOut
Please Please PLEASE!!!
RokkaAstrea
It's been 4 years but they still haven't taken this into consideration?
Raesor
They may be planning to implement this into osu!lazer. But yeah I'd really appreciate this feature becoming a thing, I have no idea how to change the menu button background tints otherwise...
0mie
bump
Please implement this. I want to be able to choose my own colors for menu-button-background tints. :/