forum

Osucommunitytv Videos

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Platinumsj
Hey guys, I'm Retacu and I have the pleasure of assisting Rico-Senpai and Sonus with maintaining a channel called Osucommunitytv. Now, I'm sorry if one of the people running the channel beat me to this.
There are many things that are different between our channel and a lot of others, like the fact that ANYONE can send us in just a replay, no matter if you can't even play normal difficulty or if you're Cookiezi and you tear up almost every song you play.
The only time that we'll ever tell you that your replay isn't good enough is, well, nonexistent. Just send @Rico-Senpai a message saying that you wish to take part.
Now, there are 2 different people who make up our channel. We have submitters and managers the only difference is that we managers upload the videos, we do still submit.
You can message Rico-Senpai or Sonus any time you like and if you enter enough replays you might just be given access to the channel.
The only things that would ever keep your videos from being uploaded is if you don't want them uploaded.

Here are some of the things we do:

Let's osu!: These are for standard taiko mania and CtB replays that are just meant to be watched and enjoyed.

Let's Battle!: these videos are created when you see a replay on our channel and tell yourself "I could do way better than him/her" and then you send us a replay where you did better than the original video and tell us it's a battle against someone's video, please be specific by either giving a link to the original video or write out the title. It gets hard telling if we have a certain replay and it's getting hard to find them now that we're getting more videos.

Let's Show!: These are in a nutshell videos where you show off a beatmap or skin that you created and played through or had someone else play through(I'm sure that we at osu community tv wouldn't mind failing your insane maps :D.

You can suggest more ideas for videos to Rico-Senpai, Sonus and I any time you like.

You can PM me or just email me @brianjohnbj15@yahoo.com (Reply time is extremely quick[Normally about 1-5 minutes]from 1:00PM to 2:00AM eastern Standard(night be wrong) time. It's also about 7:00 PM-8:00AM in Germany and 2:00-14:00 Japan time. Rico-Senpai and Sonus are in Germany so if it's past my time then it's a good idea to try them.)

You can PM Rico-Senpai or Sonus or just email them @osucommunitytv@gmail.com (Reply time is almost always within minutes, but not always since they do have things to do with their lives unlike me. I can't tell you for sure their times but it's normally 4:00AM-6:00PM Eastern standard time, which is about 10:AM-12:00PM German time, and about 15:00-7:00 Japan time)

Channel link:http://www.youtube.com/user/OSUcommunityTV
Here's Rico-Senpai's profile:https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Rico-Senpai
Here's Sonus's profile:https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Sonus
Please help us put by liking our videos, commenting on them sharing them or submitting your own. Also, don't forget to subscribe to our channel so that you help us to grow and help yourself to receiving news of our videos. It really means a lot to eve see one more subscriber a day.
Thanks for reading this and don't forget to tell Rico-Senpai and Sonus that I sent you their way.

Here are a couple videos that others submitted:)
Soulg
awesome! i'll definitely contribute some videos when I stop missing 1 or 2 random notes =_=
Topic Starter
Platinumsj

Soulglol wrote:

awesome! i'll definitely contribute some videos when I stop missing 1 or 2 random notes =_=
As I said. You don't need to be perfect. Whatever you find fit to show the community you send it to Rico-Senpai or Sonus... Or just send them to Osucommunitytv@gmail.com or you can take a longer route and send it to me at brianjohnbj15@yahoo.com
Soulg

Retacu wrote:

Soulglol wrote:

As I said. You don't need to be perfect. Whatever you find fit to show the community you send it to Rico-Senpai or Sonus... Or just send them to Osucommunitytv@gmail.com or you can take a longer route and send it to me at brianjohnbj15@yahoo.com
let's just say I don't want a video of mine up on someone elses channel if it's not an FC :3
Topic Starter
Platinumsj
let's just say I don't want a video of mine up on someone elses channel if it's not an FC :3

Alright, I understand.
Chung
Wish there was a better way to get the word out =o
Topic Starter
Platinumsj
Meh, it's nice just having every 1 in 40 subscribing.
Chung
Considering it has been 2 years since any new videos on the Official Osu! youtube channel, it would be good for people to see new content.
Topic Starter
Platinumsj

Chung wrote:

Considering it has been 2 years since any new videos on the Official Osu! youtube channel, it would be good for people to see new content.
Yeah... Right now we can upload only a few a day. I lack the software and Sonus-San can only record a few