forum

What do people do while you play that annoy you?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

Mr Color wrote:

Aqo wrote:

It annoys me when random people that I don't know PM me and tell me I'm one of their favorite mappers along with a bunch of other mappers whose maps I don't like at all.
Don't worry too much about that, if they tell you you're one of their favorite mappers you can pretty much be sure they know nothing about mapping anyway
burn
UnderminE

I am awesome today, getting new pages all the time with weird posts
silmarilen

Mr Color wrote:

Aqo wrote:

It annoys me when random people that I don't know PM me and tell me I'm one of their favorite mappers along with a bunch of other mappers whose maps I don't like at all.
Don't worry too much about that, if they tell you you're one of their favorite mappers you can pretty much be sure they know nothing about mapping anyway
oohhhhhhhh
Apex_old

CDFA wrote:

My waifu keeps on wanting to make babies and I'm just like "bbygurl im catching fruit right now"
I'm pretty much sure that it's just you fighting with your urge to fap and pretend you're having a sexual intercourse with your waifu.
Kyonko Hizara
When people I don't like to talk to spam me on skype for hours straight
Tsukimi Luna

GladiOol wrote:

spectate > no beatmap > stop spectating
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
Bweh
Everyone does that

I still did that when I had osu direct
Azer
Try for good combo on a map
someone specs you
you fuck up and retry
person stop speccing

Okay then.
winber1
try to fc map
OH SHIT MY NOSE IS ITCHING FUK
keep playing
FUK IT'S SO ITCHY
fc map and scatch nose

relevant because i am a person
-Seren-
online offline online people
AmberLynx
marathon > 3/4 way > FC > pause to reply to annoying constant pms > hit retry.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Azer

salted_nuts wrote:

holy fuck ive been there
Naoki N
Barging in my room, get/do something, and doesn't close the door. That annoys me sooo much...
remiyuki

salted_nuts wrote:

SAME HERE
Azer

remiyuki wrote:

salted_nuts wrote:

SAME HERE

FEEL OUR PAIN
winber1
i dont know if anyone else has this problem, but if I just press escape and my cursor is hovering over any one of the keys, it will automatically press it. So if my cursor is in the middle of the screen and I press esc, it will auto retry. Thus I am like always incredibly afraid to press esc if i'm trying to fc something LOL

it also means that you shouldn't reply to pms. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.
Yoeri

winber1 wrote:

i dont know if anyone else has this problem, but if I just press escape and my cursor is hovering over any one of the keys, it will automatically press it. So if my cursor is in the middle of the screen and I press esc, it will auto retry. Thus I am like always incredibly afraid to press esc if i'm trying to fc something LOL

That happens to me too.
I remember, quite a while ago, it happened on the last spinner of this 6 minute long map. I ragequit for like 3 days.
Kitsunemimi

winber1 wrote:

I do this intentionally o3o
As in, I will continue to click according to the next beat in the song, on the retry button.

Well, most of the time it's intentional anyways. Sometimes it's by accident but I don't really care...
GladiOol

Kitsunemimi wrote:

I do this intentionally o3o

Well, most of the time anyways. Sometimes it's by accident but I don't really care...
so you sometimes intentionally retry a beatmap. thanks for sharing 8-)
AmberLynx

GladiOol wrote:

so you sometimes intentionally retry a beatmap. thanks for sharing 8-)
Kitsunemimi
Why can't people read? ._.
Birdy
exist
GladiOol

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Why can't people read? ._.
more like, why can't you clarify it clearly in the first place? ._.
Yoeri
Because reading it wrong deliberately is occasionally more fun.
Kanye West

Yoeri wrote:

Because reading it wrong deliberately isoccasionally always more fun.
Azer

winber1 wrote:

how do i fix this ;n;
thelewa

winber1 wrote:

if you have mouse buttons disabled and you're touching the tablet with the pen while pausing it will enable the clicks again and register a click
Krunschy
Talk too much in teamspeak3. :P
I mean I like having someone talking in the background so I usually stay in ts3 but when it gets serious like being pretty far with high accuracy in a map I struggle with and everyone starts talking like mad and even more people join. ._.
Also the telephone and the doorbell are not to be underestimated as scorekiller. xP
Yarissa
http://www.twitch.tv/ajones012/c/2625384
(Edit: I didn't read thread title that's just something that annoys me in general)

This.

Also my family will yell at me when I'm about to rank 1 a song asking me to do favors or chores
ExBia

GladiOol wrote:

spectate > no beatmap > stop spectating
^This
-____-_old
"OMG SO FAST FINGERS DT MAD MACHINE PLS"
*goes DT mad machine which won't go well anyway
*spectator stops speccing*
bastards
UnderminE
Too much beatrice
-____-_old