Total Posts
show more
Faust
INFJ, it seems.

Introverted (I) 70.83% Extroverted (E) 29.17%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Judging (J) 66.67% Perceiving (P) 33.33%

"INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population."

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self

More likely to support marijuana legalization, apparently.
MrPop
Well not bad :)

SPOILER
Sensing (S) 58.33% Intuitive (N) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 54.17% Judging (J) 45.83%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
*If you tied on any of the scales, the current algorithm just breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

favored careers:
aerospace engineer, technician, computer scientist, software engineer, software developer, scientist, bar owner, automotive technician, electrician, engineer, mathematician, industrial engineer, nuclear engineer, biotechnology, mechanic, systems analyst, computer animator, data analyst, video game designer

disfavored careers:
artist, fashion designer, theater director, poet, dancer, actor, singer, english teacher or professor, art teacher, healer, stage manager, florist, art therapist, school teacher, music journalist
Yukiteru Amano
ISTJ, Organized Investment Banker :P

ntroverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 62.5% Intuitive (N) 37.5%
Thinking (T) 79.17% Feeling (F) 20.83%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%
DaddyCoolVipper

excellionn wrote:

INFP

Introverted (I) 87.5% Extroverted (E) 12.5%
Intuitive (N) 87.5% Sensing (S) 12.5%
Feeling (F) 70.83% Thinking (T) 29.17%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

INFP master race
Tanzuku
Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 87.5% Intuitive (N) 12.5%
Thinking (T) 87.5% Feeling (F) 12.5%

sounds about right.
Graafbond
ntroverted (I) 54.17% Extroverted (E) 45.83%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 54.17% Thinking (T) 45.83%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

INFP..The description is scarily accurate.
Birdy
Intuitive (N) 79.17% Sensing (S) 20.83%
Feeling (F) 87.5% Thinking (T) 12.5%
Judging (J) 62.5% Perceiving (P) 37.5%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

"more likely to support marijuana legalization"

E: my post is scarily similar to Faust's
Foxtrot
INFJ master race
dNextGen
wtf so many introverted fgts

im one aswell though
Yafutsufa
INTJ... oh damn 70-80% accurate... especially the disfavored careers... it`s 100% hated... :|
Stefan
Your type is: ISFP

Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Feeling (F) 58.33% Thinking (T) 41.67%
Perceiving (P) 79.17% Judging (J) 20.83%

ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.

welp
Apex_old
-Seren- should probably group up the results and write them in the first comment like:

ISTJ: Person 1, Person9

INFJ: Person 3, Person 4

ENFJ: Person 7

etc.
silmarilen
24 questions and thats the whole test? oh well

Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 54.17% Intuitive (N) 45.83%
Thinking (T) 87.5% Feeling (F) 12.5%

the stuff on the discription thing kinda suits me
kriers
ISTP
Foxtrot
Lots of ISTPs and INFPs
boat
Apparently I'm INFJ but I can't really agree.

"Strong drive and enjoyment to help others"

lel
Foxtrot
If someone is actually interested in their personality type or feel like that their result is not good enough, I would suggest this:

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html

Choose the one that fits you the most and it will give you a much more detailed description of the personality you've chosen.
Jarby
Huh, I actually took the test in the OP and I'm still apparently ENFP like from years ago.
Scarlet-Lady
ENTJ

Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Thinking (T) 66.67% Feeling (F) 33.33%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%

bounty hunter and cia agent lol
Topic Starter
-Seren-

Dulcet wrote:

If someone is actually interested in their personality type or feel like that their result is not good enough, I would suggest this:

Choose the one that fits you the most and it will give you a much more detailed description of the personality you've chosen.
nice. im gonna add that link on the first page.
reading my type, no wonder why i get bored so easily. lol. and this: They do not pay attention to their own feelings, and even distrust them and try to ignore them, because they have difficulty distinguishing between emotional reactions and value judgments i kinda agree to this one. and i also tend to deny my emotions.

And i think im gonna do what Apex has suggested. Seems to be a nice idea and since we're also curious to each other's personality :D
edit: done. hope i didnt skip or misplace anyone
Pilot S10
Wow it's really accurate actually :o (I got INTP two times in a row)

I would support Marijuana legalization? psh yeah right
RBRat3
I'll post this old result from another thread like this....
Irisu_old
Apparently I'm an INFP....I guess it fits?
Topic Starter
-Seren-
took the test again today 'cos im bored and got a different result

not shocked. im between being an IS/NTP. descriptions of INTP are fairly accurate to me and favored careers are more of my interest than ISTP
and got INTP 3x today lol
Pilot S10

-Seren- wrote:

took the test again today 'cos im bored and got a different result

not shocked. im between being an IS/NTP. descriptions of INTP are fairly accurate to me and favored careers are more of my interest than ISTP
and got INTP 3x today lol
/me high fives :)

/me runs away ><
Faust

Dulcet wrote:

Wow, I recall this years back. Reading the descriptions is pretty fun~

"Although the INFJ is likely to put friends behind their God and their families in terms of importance, they do value their friendships."

Hahahahaha
Rio-
I got INFP And Probably Matched with my Personalities...

Freelance Artist and Digital Artist are one of My Part-time Work though
Kanye West
Yeah more ENTJ!!
warwolfz
Introverted (I) 62.5% Extroverted (E) 37.5%
Sensing (S) 66.67% Intuitive (N) 33.33%
Feeling (F) 58.33% Thinking (T) 41.67%
Judging (J) 62.5% Perceiving (P) 37.5%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
GeeNX

There was some questions I didn't understand at all, but I think that really fits me. I think I might did something wrong since I didn't understand at all things like "linear- unnlineal" "tangible-conceptible" though the 2nd one I think I choosed the right one

Though I don't agree at all about the jobs, but most of them yes

PS: I dont focus on fantasy more than reality, I am not prone to crying, at least not physically.
Yunia Anindya
moody person. :|
Ameko
INTP .w. but some time ago I was INTJ
MortalBlade
My type is ISFJ
but called me a conservator and not a nurturer is it the same or what?

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
Will3x
ISFP
UnderminE
ISTP - The Mechanics
Topic Starter
-Seren-
people in osu are mostly ISTPs :3

@Mortal im sorry i have no idea on that but I think The Nurturer is the proper word to describe that type
Lizbeth
INFJ

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self
Kalas_old
INTP

also this really helps to find a job!
Dubrix
INTJ

Lol we're all Introverts
Kaeru
INFP here.

Actually, according to the thing I'm both INFP and INFJ (50/50 split).
show more