ISTJ
Pizzicato
Seph
Introverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Sensing (S) 62.5% Intuitive (N) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 87.5% Thinking (T) 12.5%
Judging (J) 75% Perceiving (P) 25%

Your type is: ISFJ

ISFJ - "Conservator". Desires to be of service and to minister to individual needs - very loyal. 13.8% of total population.
tieff

I knew that already.
MMzz
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Clestis
Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 70.83% Extroverted (E) 29.17%
Intuitive (N) 70.83% Sensing (S) 29.17%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring.
Emotional face to the world.
High sense of honor derived from internal values.
4.4% of total population.

SPOILER
creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic
Totally fits me
Keksi
Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
Thinking (T) 58.33% Feeling (F) 41.67%
Judging (J) 62.5% Perceiving (P) 37.5%

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
Konei
Kurai

o.o
Topic Starter
-Seren-
2.1% of total population. you're a rare breed. lol
Kurai
Yeah looks like, though the description is quite dark, but somehow it describes me quite well.
OnosakiHito
Jung Test Results

Extroverted (E) 54.17% Introverted (I) 45.83%
Sensing (S) 70.83% Intuitive (N) 29.17%
Thinking (T) 58.33% Feeling (F) 41.67%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%

Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment.
Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Yes. Yes I think that fits me. I made the test twice, and I received pretty much the same output.
The Jung Type Descriptions makes me even more wonder how accurated this it.

I like this thread. Kinda interesting to read peoples output.
Topic Starter
-Seren-
ye. knowing, we, people are different from each other
XK2238

3 exactly same %s? :o
QuartzKua
ISTP
neonat
ISFJ
Setsuen
Introverted (I) 79.17% Extroverted (E) 20.83%
Sensing (S) 70.83% Intuitive (N) 29.17%
Thinking (T) 70.83% Feeling (F) 29.17%
Perceiving (P) 50% Judging (J) 50%

ISTJ/P
NotEvenDoomMusic
Intuitive (N) 58.33% Sensing (S) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 70.83% Feeling (F) 29.17%
Perceiving (P) 75% Judging (J) 25%

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

:c

seems quite accurate.
Mianki
I'm a turtle Spock!

ISTJ
La Volpe
INTJ ~_~
Syrus
ISTP. Not a surprise I guess.
GenoClysm

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

seems quite accurate.
Why are you frowning? INTP is masterrace.
You should be happy knowing that you're smarter than everyone else besides me!
Da7shadow
:x
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
INFJ
birra
Introverted (I) 62.5% Extroverted (E) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 79.17% Thinking (T) 20.83%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

Your type is: INFP

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

INFP's description
creative, smart, idealist, loner, attracted to sad things, disorganized, avoidant, can be overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings, prone to quitting, prone to feelings of loneliness, ambivalent of the rules, solitary, daydreams about people to maintain a sense of closeness, focus on fantasies, acts without planning, low self confidence, emotionally moody, can feel defective, prone to lateness, likes esoteric things, wounded at the core, feels shame, frequently losing things, prone to sadness, prone to dreaming about a rescuer, disorderly, observer, easily distracted, does not like crowds, can act without thinking, private, can feel uncomfortable around others, familiar with the darkside, hermit, more likely to support marijuana legalization, can sabotage self, likes the rain, sometimes can't control fearful thoughts, prone to crying, prone to regret, attracted to the counter culture, can be submissive, prone to feeling discouraged, frequently second guesses self, not punctual, not always prepared, can feel victimized, prone to confusion, prone to irresponsibility, can be pessimistic

favored careers:
poet, painter, freelance artist, musician, writer, art therapist, teacher (art, music, drama), songwriter, art historian, library assistant, composer, work in the performing arts, art curator, playwrite, bookseller, cartoonist, video editor, photographer, philosopher, record store owner, digital artist, cinematographer, costume designer, film producer, philosophy professor, librarian, music therapist, environmentalist, movie director, activist, bookstore owner, filmmaker

disfavored careers:
business professional, manager, executive, administrator, business owner, supervisor, office manager, business analyst, financial analyst, public relations manager, ceo, executive assistant, judge, event coordinator, lawyer, office worker

that explains enough, which is why i can't change easily. so please understand sankyu orz..
TennisIsBack
ISTJ
Yes, I fulfill my tennis duties.
Topic Starter
-Seren-

GenoClysm wrote:

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

seems quite accurate.
Why are you frowning? INTP is masterrace.
You should be happy knowing that you're smarter than everyone else besides me!
oh, come on. it's just a personality test. it's just to know people's personality and everyone is smart in their own ways.

aside from that, i've found this another personality test i took a year ago in another forum and got ISTP -The Mechanic. i guess i didnt change
Remonwater
INFP

Introverted (I) 87.5% Extroverted (E) 12.5%
Intuitive (N) 87.5% Sensing (S) 12.5%
Feeling (F) 70.83% Thinking (T) 29.17%
Faust
INFJ, it seems.

Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 62.5% Thinking (T) 37.5%
Judging (J) 66.67% Perceiving (P) 33.33%

"INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population."

creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self

More likely to support marijuana legalization, apparently.
MrPop
Well not bad :)

SPOILER
Sensing (S) 58.33% Intuitive (N) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Perceiving (P) 54.17% Judging (J) 45.83%

Your type is: ISTP

ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
*If you tied on any of the scales, the current algorithm just breaks the tie randomly so refresh the page to see alternate results

favored careers:
aerospace engineer, technician, computer scientist, software engineer, software developer, scientist, bar owner, automotive technician, electrician, engineer, mathematician, industrial engineer, nuclear engineer, biotechnology, mechanic, systems analyst, computer animator, data analyst, video game designer

disfavored careers:
artist, fashion designer, theater director, poet, dancer, actor, singer, english teacher or professor, art teacher, healer, stage manager, florist, art therapist, school teacher, music journalist
Yukiteru Amano
ISTJ, Organized Investment Banker :P

ntroverted (I) 58.33% Extroverted (E) 41.67%
Thinking (T) 79.17% Feeling (F) 20.83%
Judging (J) 54.17% Perceiving (P) 45.83%
DaddyCoolVipper

excellionn wrote:

INFP

Introverted (I) 87.5% Extroverted (E) 12.5%
Intuitive (N) 87.5% Sensing (S) 12.5%
Feeling (F) 70.83% Thinking (T) 29.17%

INFP master race
Tanzuku
Introverted (I) 83.33% Extroverted (E) 16.67%
Sensing (S) 87.5% Intuitive (N) 12.5%
Thinking (T) 87.5% Feeling (F) 12.5%
Perceiving (P) 54.17% Judging (J) 45.83%

Your type is: ISTP

sounds about right.
Graafbond
ntroverted (I) 54.17% Extroverted (E) 45.83%
Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
Feeling (F) 54.17% Thinking (T) 45.83%
Perceiving (P) 58.33% Judging (J) 41.67%

INFP..The description is scarily accurate.
Birdy
Intuitive (N) 79.17% Sensing (S) 20.83%
Feeling (F) 87.5% Thinking (T) 12.5%
Judging (J) 62.5% Perceiving (P) 37.5%

Your type is: INFJ

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

"more likely to support marijuana legalization"

E: my post is scarily similar to Faust's
Foxtrot
INFJ master race
dNextGen
wtf so many introverted fgts

im one aswell though
show more