forum

Summer 2013 NewBAT Applications

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kurai
The Beatmap Appreciation Team (BAT) is looking for volunteers. The BAT are here to assist the osu! players with anything related to beatmapping. They are also the people in charge of ranking beatmaps.

These are the selection criteria for sending an application:
  1. You should be an experienced beatmapper. Being able to create your own beatmaps and ranking them shows that you understand the mechanics of beatmapping and that you are very familiar with the Ranking Criteria.
  2. You should mod beatmaps. Being able to find issues in other people's beatmaps and help them to fix them in an effective manner is the main quality of a BAT. We are looking for active people which means you should mod several beatmaps a week.
  3. Being a member of the BAT means having many responsibilities, therefore you should be a mature and trustworthy person. And of course, you should be friendly and respectful to everyone playing this game.

I want to mention that we are now accepting applications to become a “mode-specific” BAT (Taiko, Catch the Beat or osu!mania) as those game modes are constently evolving and becoming more and more popular.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the BAT, please fill out the following application here. This form will automatically submit into a google document for us to review. After you have submitted your application, forum PM Kurai with the subject line: BAT Application Verification
The forum PM requirement is to prevent people from applying for other users, so please do not forget to do so as it is mandatory.

Good luck !

Deadline : 21st July
-kevincela-
1st.
Good luck, guys!
Sakura
I would like to wish Good Luck to everyone that apply, hope i see some nice new faces in the team ^_^
OnosakiHito
Finally. Taiko BATs!
Thank you Kurai and BAT Team.
popner
\New blood/

Good luck!
Marcin
Em, is it just me or http://db.tt/mKQPGW4P this question is doubled.
fanzhen0019
\o/ fight guys
-kevincela-

Marcin wrote:

Em, is it just me or http://db.tt/mKQPGW4P this question is doubled.
Map and mod are different things. Being able to map a mode doesen't always mean being able to mod it as well :p
Kei
Good luck everyone!! do your best. :)
Aurele
Good luck ♥
Marcin

-kevincela- wrote:

Map and mod are different things. Being able to map a mode doesen't always mean being able to mod it as well :p
Fark, I overlooked the first part of question, and thought it's the same, without reading to the end D;

Anyway - Good luck to everyone applying.
Loctav
Good luck. We're highly appreciating any applications and can hopefully welcome you to the BAT, soon.
Breeze
Best wishes guys
kanpakyin

Breeze wrote:

Best wishes guys
KJF
Good luck everyone!
:P
Elly-chan
Good luck! uvu
Hiryuu_old
Good luck everyone! :)
deadbeat
good luck to all who apply o/
Kuro

OnosakiHito wrote:

Finally. Taiko BATs!
Thank you Kurai and BAT Team.
huehuehue ikr

Anyway, best of luck to everyone
Deif
Yay! More ppl to the ranking army /o/
YTYuyu
everyone that applied i wish you the best of luck :D
Teara
Good luck everyone~

Remember, if all else fails, you can always bribe them with Cookies and Cake.
Kyujuroku 96
Good luck to everyone. Hope the new people help ranking more awesome maps
Konei
Good luck to all who applied :3
LunarSakuya
Good luck ♪( ´▽`)
scanter
Good luck alls ~
Splash
I hope we will see some new faces. Good luck everyone! ;)
Loooctav
Good Luck To All! :D
Darksonic
Good luck, I hope to see some nice adds this season.
Kin
good luck everyone \o
Dark_Ai
good luck everyone owo
Yuzeyun
I'm wishing best of luck to all applicants, especially Taiko applicants ! We're looking forward to experienced modders for T-BAT. All modes shouldn't be left away ! Go go go ! We're waiting for the results <3
Ekaru
More Taiko BATs please.
Yuzeyun
if we have 1 this is already more than we have if you are talking about mode-specific /runs
Mirage
Goood luck!
Mira-san
Good luck huehue. ;)
show more