Ask the person below you anything

posted
Total Posts
show more
MiharuUwU
tcgs/ccgs yugioh, magic ,Weiß Schwarz those things
same Q

mathexpert9981 wrote:

What's an uncommon interest/hobby that you have, but most people don't?
Kotaro
errr....sing chad vader's friday parody when bored =w=

Can i eat you?
Birdy
fuck yea yugioh tcg

OT: yes

can i hug you?
MiharuUwU
if you feel the need to

what size are your shoes?
mathexpert
Too lazy to check, but I think 8.5 - 9.

What's a food that you love, but can only eat once in a while (maybe b/c it's too expensive, or fattening, etc)?
AmberLynx
wagyu and foie gras

same q
KinkiN
Suki. In my country Suki are too expensive >.<

same q
Birdy
pizza

same q
-Seren-
cake or chocolates. im trying to lower my sugar intake

worst problem?
MiharuUwU
being unable to finding cute single non-sluty females.
what is or was your gpa during high school ?
mathexpert
Non weighted: 4, Weighted: 4.68~

What's your opinion on atonal music?
AmberLynx
It's not my cup of tea. I can be a poser and say that I like it but I'm not at that level where I can understand and appreciate its randomness enough. Heck I can't even call it music...yet.. Perhaps it'll grow on me one day, given the right mood and source.

You're given the power to stop time for 3 hours. Only once. You can still interact with your frozen surroundings. What would you do?
Don't be shy. I want to know your deepest, darkest desires.
Sironya
Make all people around me naked, draw penises on some peoples faces , Ofc steal some money.

same q.
-Seren-
^ wtf.

idk. probably stare at the surroundings. hmmm... i think im gonna go into a mall and take all the lovely things i want =w= and especially at the gaming store/electronics store :3

same q
Moriya Suwako
First I will go to a library and steal some books, then I will go to a big shopping mall and take goods that I love. If I still have time I will do some practical jokes. >w>
some q
AmberLynx
One thing I notice whenever I ask this question anywhere, almost everyone's responses has something to do with letting loose in a mall/shop/department/grocery store. Interesting. Moar answers pls.
You're actually helping me with my analytical survey project xD

Still same q
Qualtz
same question everywhere. Anyway, I think I'll use it in the middle of class. give a "sweet" haircut to the one I hate the most, get their phone and call the cops. that'll take like what? 10 minutes top? so much time left. Guess i'll spend an hour rearranging everyone's position similar to a card castle with the ones below have their pants pulled down and a stick struck ins-- ooookay, that was inappropriate. I'll end it there and doze off instead.

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!@!@!@! WHAT DO YOU DO!?!
AmberLynx

You're in your room when that shit happens. Best weapon you have on hand?
MiharuUwU
a really dull sword ...

how many people would you team up with in such an event?
Tetrace
5 or 6 close family/friends. Don't want to have to look over too many people and you need people you can trust.

Where is the first place you go during the zombie apocalypse?
Devalix_old
Nearest harbor to buy a boat

same q
-Seren-
idk. not thinking about these kind of things

your fave pringles flavor?
Sironya
original
same q
Swe_Wrestler
None

If you could get one super power wich would it be and what would you do with it?
vipto
being invisible so i can be for myself entirely

same q because lazy
silmarilen
omnipotency, because i can

same q
mathexpert
The ability to think outside of human limitations (e.g. fully understand string theory/ concept of infinity, view situations completely objectively, not be subjected to any fallacies nor propaganda).

What's your favorite non-rpg NDS/3DS game?
izzydemon
Since I mostly play RPGs, this is a hard one... I guess Mario Kart, if anything.

In your opinion, is it weird to cuddle with pillows?
AmberLynx
oh i do more than cuddle with my pillows. foreveralone.jpg

same q
MiharuUwU
this pretty much sums it up for me

salted_nuts wrote:

oh i do more than cuddle with my pillows. foreveralone.jpg

same q

SnowStorm wrote:

In your opinion, is it weird to cuddle with pillows?
Avner
No.

Camera/phone?
[Lunatic Elf]
Camera?

Osu standard / Taiko /Catch the Beat/Osu mania
Sironya
Osu standart

have you ever said yolo before doing something stupid in real life?
Hiryuu_old
long ago and once~

If you could do something that's impossible at the current moment but you could make it possible, what would it be?
izzydemon
Travel back in time, about four years ago, to take the place of a certain person that did a certain thing.

How many times have you watched each part of Lord of the Rings?
Jacqli
I never watched Lord of the rings. thanks

What do you think about too many jump scares in horror games?
izzydemon
Hate them. When it's about horror, be it games or anything else, I prefer creepy atmospheres and paranormal shit.

Worst (physical) pain you've ever felt your entire life?
Sironya
have my right arms wrist just pretty much twisted ughhh i was lucky, usually injurys like that dont even heal , took like 3 surgerys getting drugged wasnt fun lol
same q
-Seren-
^ oh wow 3 surgeries. thats something really painful u've felt

i think i got punched in the face in the middle of the fight. it kinda felt like my teeth were gonna took off

same q
izzydemon
Got kicked in the stomach by some guy when i was in 6th grade. security had to hold me back because i grabbed a plastic chair and was about to hit him.

Were you ever forced to dance to something? If yes, what did you dance to and how ridiculous was it?
show more